What's new

PM Imran Khan live on PTV News - April 2022 .

Since morning

Shahabaz sharif and Zardari must have counted their MNAs 10 times but still thinking

Why Imran khan is so confident

I think, as Sh. Rasheed told the Lota MNAs: Go ahead and take the opposition money. But come back to us after that! And it might happen tomorrow. Hahaha!
Imran has another plan: The cross-party votes, per the court's views, should be counted but should be null and void and may even disqualify those MNAs. Imagine a scenario like that??
And yet some people here in breast beating mode about 'the 3 stooges' coming to power and changing everything in just a year and even killing Imran Khan!

This does not look good for pakistan. IK should region and step away gracefully. He is not greater than pakistan.

Bro after watching India's foreign policy regarding Russia and US, I have nothing but praise. Bulleh shah ney kya khoob kaha hai keh jo Indians key liye suit karta hai.
"Aj bazi le gae kutte".

I am getting out of here and see tomorrow. But imagine this: Maulana Fazlu--a politician with almost no standing and even losing his home seat-- is a 'brain' behind cobbling together this group of opposition called PDM. Such a sick joke on the people of Pakistan! If someone from ANP had taken the role I would have respected that more. Sad.

This does not look good for pakistan. IK should region and step away gracefully. He is not greater than pakistan.
He is good for Pakistan, esp. looking at the alternative. If there was some new blood that was being put in place, I might be willing to give it shot but not those crooks.

I think, as Sh. Rasheed told the Lota MNAs: Go ahead and take the opposition money. But come back to us after that! And it might happen tomorrow. Hahaha!
Imran has another plan: The cross-party votes, per the court's views, should be counted but should be null and void and may even disqualify those MNAs. Imagine a scenario like that??
And yet some people here in breast beating mode about 'the 3 stooges' coming to power and changing everything in just a year and even killing Imran Khan!
No one better than who voted for a better Pakistan would love to see things play out like you mentioned.

Again, let's wait for tomorrow.

Why he should resign??

I am getting out of here and see tomorrow. But imagine this: Maulana Fazlu--a politician with almost no standing and even losing his home seat-- is a 'brain' behind cobbling together this group of opposition called PDM. Such a sick joke on the people of Pakistan! If someone from ANP had taken the role I would have respected that more. Sad.
Molana himself isn't getting anything

Arif alvi wil continue as president

Why he should resign??

Molana himself isn't getting anything

Arif alvi wil continue as president
Why is he calling for nation wide protest? We all know how protests end up in pakistan/india, violence and destruction of public property.

Will this whole situation be a replay of Turkey Coup Attempt?

Turks managed to beat foreign influence and become a free nation who now benefits from its geostrategic locality. Pakistan is almost exact same position. Another muslim nation with big population and strong army under heavy US influence. Also with excellent strategic location.

Interesting times.

Will this whole situation be a replay of Turkey Coup Attempt?

Turks managed to beat foreign influence and become a free nation who now benefits from its geostrategic locality. Pakistan is almost exact same position. Another muslim nation with big population and strong army under heavy US influence. Also with excellent strategic location.

Interesting times.
Turkey is a hardworking nation. Complete apple to oranges comparison.

To those saying that foreign envoys can't meet opposition parties, this Dawn editorial tells otherwise. And such interactions happen all the time in the world. IF the Americans were buying the politicians in such large numbers for the NCV then where was Pakistan's ISI?? You know, secrets are not kept in Pakistan! And what would American gain by having a Shahbaz Sharif in power other than a more publicly pliant Prime Minister?? Do you think Shahbaz would have the real authority about foreign affairs?? Seriously? That he would have the power to allow foreign bases? Or to distance from China? We know that since Zulfi Bhutto not a single Pakistani Prime Minister ever had the powers given per the Constitution of Pakistan.

Insinuating that there is something sinister in the way the diplomats of the foreign country in question are going about doing their jobs is a very dangerous line for the chief executive of a country to take. Diplomats from all countries routinely meet politicians, journalists and other notables. These interactions are meant to create social connections so that foreign representatives can learn as much as they can about the countries they are delegated to

Moreover, US Ambassador once met Imran Khan right in between a very charged up political situation during 2014 dharna. What does it say? People need to differentiate between conspiracies and reality.

Bajwa will go down as worse COAS and history will see him as a coward. I don’t have any personal liking for Khan .. he suffers from mouth diarrhoea and imaginative aspirations. But ousting Khan in support of foreign agenda is the worst COAS can do. He should tried be treasons and on gallows with his stars

All the COAS and even the next one has children living in the West with Green Cards. They are all compromised.

Back
Top Bottom