What's new

PM Imran Khan live on PTV News - April 2022 .

Even if vote of no confidence succeeds

President will ask PM to continue as long as next PM is not elected as per article 94

The next PM will be elected when the next session will be called.

Speaker will call the next whenever he desires or i think of Maybe 14 days.
I'm not sure.

So there's another card.
The PM can then excise all power expect dissolving assembly and calling elections.

1648920735332.png

they are not intervening because the foreign link is hyped up!

Good cop bad cop being played and confirmation or otherwise of this will eventually be 2/3 majority for IK (one way or another). Establishment is also adjusting to IK, after being so used to the puppets they had in before.

US made a massive diplomatic blunder ... maybe a face saving is being given to US as Pakistan could release the official documents shaming USA globally. You think USA is immune to global opinion? It is no longer the sole superpower.

Why is he calling for nation wide protest? We all know how protests end up in pakistan/india, violence and destruction of public property.

Get lost Indian! Do not interfere in Pakistan's internal matters and you have no right to post your opinion on our internals matters on our forum.

@blain2

yeh Afghanistan, Syria mulk kese bante hai? Instability, anger exploited and used by foreign powers to thier advantage
If you want that for your country and do not prefer caution than go ahead

As a national leader, I expect IK to lead us in a manner that doesn't bring instability into our country- not the answer teenager's were looking for

But there are real life consequences for everything

I agree with u but there comes a time when u have to take a stand. U know i opposed IK on many issues but i dont want the US to interfere and have so much influence in Pakistan. We need to break these chains or else we ll never prosper.

What is the need for calling for nation wide protest.

What other option he has ? Local collaborators with foreign funding are pushing him out of power. He has every right to react and request his supporters to come out on street. Protests are allowed in democracy. It acts as safety valve.

Situation is very critical .............

1648921503174.png

I didn’t agree with his protest in form of dharna during 2014 but this protest has some real weights. But I fear the consequences. Khan is not wrong on this protest though.

Neutral is best option as india did doesn’t occur to Khan and main establishments?

For survival, main establishments has its own reasons and they are solid. Such weak economic nation can’t take hit with sanction.

For ALLAAH’s sake, be neutral; don’t take sides between Russia and USA. Both main establishments and khan are idiots at highest order.

Last edited:
A real endorsement

Army should forgive him now and recommend him for sitar e imtiaz

Shahbaz sharif will comply with his daddies recomendation

FPWyB1iWQAcYUZr.jpg

We could be looking the possible war or attack by India since there is no clear who is on the charge which is perfect receipt of disaster.

Main establishments’ job is to serve protect Pakistan at border and strengthen internal security; not play politics and pocket money for other nations than Pakistan.

Back
Top Bottom