What's new

PM Imran Khan inaugurate "Heritage Trail" at the historical site of Nandana Fort.

1614539262156.png

I really draw satisfaction from this. Only few years ago I was one of the few posters shouting about Harappa, Mohenjo Daro, Mehr Garh, Taxila, Sirkap, Rohtas, Takht Bhai, Gandhara etc etc. IVC, Kushans, Greeks etc etc.

I never thought I would see the day when rich heritage of Pakistan would be taken up like ity is today. Now we see a active effort being made by government to celebrate our past and bring tourism. Fantastic !!!

Imran Khan is the most visionary civilian leader Pakistan ever had since MA Jinnah....I donot know why many many people criticize him..He was the first Pakistani of note who realized that the identity of Pakistan is rooted in the Indus and not anything else...and he realized that before the age of 40

Because of the Neo-liberal Extremist have always undermined Pakistani identify to fulfill their worship their Western "gods" out of an inferiority complex.... Because Religion Extremist have always bowed down to Saudi-Irani Petro $$ to stuff Pakistani with self hate and worship of Arab Wahhabism and Iranian mullahism...

That is why these corrupt Pakistani hate Imran Khan... He is giving back pakistan to Pakistani and telling us we are the proud Descendents of the Indus civilization, Moghals Civilization, the Muslim Civilization.... We need to wake up.

I really draw satisfaction from this. Only few years ago I was one of the few posters shouting about Harappa, Mohenjo Daro, Mehr Garh, Taxila, Sirkap, Rohtas, Takht Bhai, Gandhara etc etc. IVC, Kushans, Greeks etc etc.

I never thought I would see the day when rich heritage of Pakistan would be taken up like ity is today. Now we see a active effort being made by government to celebrate our past and bring tourism. Fantastic !!!

It would seem You have conveniently forgotten King Bhutto III ground breaking efforts 7 Years ago:

530ac3304686a.jpeg

Last edited:
This long trail includes the Katas Raj Temple....

Wondering we can get Indian tourists here??

#chalain

Tears of Shiva | Shri Katas Raj Mandir 🇵🇰 | Travelling to Chakwal | 5000 Years Old Temple | Pakistan

If they don't play their dirty tricks of spying and supporting Terrorism then their tourists are welcome, but unfortunately they don't care, all they want to do is hurt Pakistan.

It so sad and shame on me ... Al Baruni visited few miles away from me and I don't know and never visit this place ... The Greatest Al Baruni ... and shame on all ministers of culture and heritage those who busy in corruption and never introduce such place to nation.

This is what happens when an educated learned man is elected as PM.

Who can forget the most revolutionary plan that Nawaj Chayreef ever came up with... Yellow Taxi scheme.

Alhumdulilah how far we have come. If only the boys stop sucking up to the Sharif khandaan and dying to give them NRO.

This long trail includes the Katas Raj Temple....

Wondering we can get Indian tourists here??

#chalain

Tears of Shiva | Shri Katas Raj Mandir 🇵🇰 | Travelling to Chakwal | 5000 Years Old Temple | Pakistan

Been to Katas Raj twice. Hindu tourists groups do visit, including Indians.

Enjoyed the first trip. Second had to be cut short as we were the only family on the site and shady characters were revolving around the car. Had a flat on the way out so something definitely wasn't right - we managed to reach the motorway before needing to stop and swap tyres. Hopefully it is safer now,

Back
Top Bottom