What's new

PM Imran Khan fly to US on Qatar airways .

HAIDER

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Any bashing ?. Nawaz took 77 people , half of them his family members and close friends on chartered PIA plane and Imran Khan ...............

upload_2019-7-18_21-32-31.png

Last edited:
That is all good and commendable.

Imran Khan should fight fire with fire in the US. The deep state is not happy with the Afghan war. Trump wants to drawdown forces and the deep state wants to prolong the war.

There will be a lot of ugliness during Imran Khan's visit to US. The US deep state media would love to use the opportunity to malign Imran Khan and Pakistan. They will be in a hostile, undiplomatic and nasty mood. Imran Khan needs to be prepared. We can be rest assured that Imran Khan will reply in a jaw breaking manner. It will be a lot of fun. I will enjoy US deep state getting owned.

Why not PIA, if the private jet can't go long distances, then take a PIA Boeing...

PIA going to start New York operations soon. But PM has to fly to Washington.

This is sad. Prime Minister of Pakistan is taking Qatar Airways on official visit because the flag carrier doesn't have a routr to Washington, and because Prime Minister house does not have a Boeing available for long traveling.

Why not PIA, if the private jet can't go long distances, then take a PIA Boeing...

This is sad. Prime Minister of Pakistan is taking Qatar Airways on official visit because the flag carrier doesn't have a routr to Washington, and because Prime Minister house does not have a Boeing available for long traveling.

PIA doesn't go to NY Geniuses

while I do appreciate the step..weren't there any other cheapest options available rather then Qatar airways.???

I think PIA may be banned from flying to u.s by their authorities so he has to use qatar airways
You really are a Genius, anybody can charter a private plane and take it to any airport he wishes to. You just have to pay the landing fee and the parking fee for the time it's going to be parked over their.

If he chooses to take a Boeing from PIA as Nawaz did, it wouldn't be a PIA plane landing in US, it'll be just another private jet.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom