What's new

PM Imran Khan Complete Speech At Defense Day Event GHQ Islamabad

As usual it is a treat to listen to this guy... I'm so proud of being Pakistani.
@django @Shane @Dubious @Ali Tariq @MastanKhan

@PakSword
Yaar, never I felt proud like when I watched Pompeo the pig stood up to shake hands with our lionheart yesterday.. and our lionheart was like.. it's another gora.. ok..

As usual it is a treat to listen to this guy... I'm so proud of being Pakistani.
@django @Shane @Dubious @Ali Tariq @MastanKhan

@PakSword
By the way.. thanks for the tag.. listening to him right now..

Yaar, never I felt proud like when I watched Pompeo the pig stood up to shake hands with our lionheart yesterday.. and our lionheart was like.. it's another gora.. ok..
Exactly..
Listen to this speech man..again a great extempore speech and see his knowledge the holy Prophet (ﷺ) all main events on his finger tips MashaAllah

A funny thing, gen(r) Kiyani is also sitting in the audience...listening to IK, as the PM of Pakistan, quietly and expression on his face are worth watching :lol::lol:

By the way.. thanks for the tag.. listening to him right now..
Poor speech not impressed next time come prepared

Exactly..
Listen to this speech man..again a great extempore speech and see his knowledge the holy Prophet (ﷺ) all main events on his finger tips MashaAllah

A funny thing, gen(r) Kiyani is also sitting in the audience...listening to IK, as the PM of Pakistan, quietly and expression on his face are worth watching :lol::lol:
Watched.. what a great speech.. Army must be proud on its PM.

General Kiyani might be thinking, what an a$$hole he used to support in 2013..

Nahi yaar.. He corrected himself first.. He said.. "I was against this war on terror"... "but then when Pakistan became victim of the war, our Army defeated the militancy which very few armies have done so far".. then in the end, he told the relatives of martyrs that the martyrs are most liked after Anbia..

i think he has to come out of 'main main' we all know enough about his personal stories, I am a PTi voter, but today he very conveniently changes his stance on war on terror,

Back
Top Bottom