What's new

PM Imran Khan approves package for Afghanistan's humanitarian assistance

I think people like you need 'Brain' to see that fuel prices are high in the international market. Inflation is a global problem due to Covid and prices will rise unless the global economy settles
and people like you need to having a functional brain first . if prices are high in international market then imran have to give subsidy of this money to own poor people not to give it to afghans . are you brain dead dont see how much poor pakistanis are ? this money should be given to poor of pakistanis each and ever penny matters .
We want you to live bhai....no need for poison
leken hakumat huny marny per tuli hai

and people like you need to having a functional brain first . if prices are high in international market then imran have to give subsidy of this money to own poor people not to give it to afghans . are you brain dead dont see how much poor pakistanis are ? this money should be given to poor of pakistanis each and ever penny matters .

leken hakumat huny marny per tuli hai
you are seriously retard, we are a poor nation with debt, Govt should not give free/Subsidize petrol to people which it already does. Even oil producing nations don't give for free.
As per Afghanistan is concern, you need to see it strategically, after 20 years of war and wait, finally Pakistan has some leverage there and we should not lose it during these testing times. We may not get this chance again.
But again, who am i telling these things, because retards never understand logic

you are seriously retard, we are a poor nation with debt, Govt should not give free/Subsidize petrol to people which it already does. Even oil producing nations don't give for free.
As per Afghanistan is concern, you need to see it strategically, after 20 years of war and wait, finally Pakistan has some leverage there and we should not lose it during these testing times. We may not get this chance again.
But again, who am i telling these things, because retards never understand logic
so whom is retard here me or you ? politics make you guys sick

one side you admit we are poor and gov should not give any subsidy
other side defending waste of hard earn poor nation's money on afghanistan ?

you belong to that stupid breed that want strategic depth no matter pakistanis sleep hungry . yes this is what establishment feed you since you were child . is not your fault most of pakistanis did not think from logic . begging from INF saudi UAE USA UK and giving aid to afghans :rofl:

1637814258607.png

so whom is retard here me or you ? politics make you guys sick

one side you admit we are poor and gov should not give any subsidy
other side defending waste of hard earn poor nation's money on afghanistan ?

you belong to that stupid breed that want strategic depth no matter pakistanis sleep hungry . yes this is what establishment feed you since you were child . is not your fault most of pakistanis did not think from logic . begging from INF saudi UAE USA UK and giving aid to afghans :rofl:

View attachment 796472

I propose 2.5 percent Afghanistan rebuilding tax to be collected from KPK and Balochistan, the net beneficiary of 20 years worth of smuggling.

Ofcourse Karachi will contribute wholeheartedly.

You can ask Punjab and Sindh to do it too.

Back
Top Bottom