What's new

PM Imran apprises French president, Jordanian king on situation in occupied Kashmir

The Frenchies should not be trusted they are more closer to the Indians as their naval geo political aims in the Indian Ocean allign more as for Jordan Yeah in 1970 we helped them against the PLO some defense help here and there nothing much
What sort of help you expecting??? I believe u didn't read the above news correctly

Jordan mediated in past when Gen Hamid Gul was DG ISI and GC Saxena was chief of R&AW .... Jordan is country which has ears at highest level on both sides...

Not this time round, much has passed since then.

Lol, how pathetic. All talk, no action. I'm sure they'll keep appraising France and Jordan when the tricolor is flying in Mirpur, Muzzafarbad, and Lahore.

India cant afford a war even a limited war , it will serve no purpose , Indian forces will never cross LOC
Lol, how pathetic. All talk, no action. I'm sure they'll keep appraising France and Jordan when the tricolor is flying in Mirpur, Muzzafarbad, and Lahore.

Don't worry it won't happen but when time will come we will call you yes u can go LOC now no body will stop you

Those jihadis will launch terrorist attacks though and we'll have to respond.
No worries you won't do anything trust me

Like it was piece of cake on 27th Feb, 2019 in IoK or that Tea in Lahore Gymkhana which still awaits for some kind of Abhinandan. Easy to say but less to be realized with facts.

I dont think so at max it will concise to LOC crossing LOC will serve no purpose think like this what purpose Kargil served to Pak forces.

Economically it will not serve any purpose to India. Incase of Jihadi attack if I am a policy maker i will prefer FATF instead of some raid , FATF will get better results then some raid

Those jihadis will launch terrorist attacks though and we'll have to respond.

Last edited:
Great. Fantastic. please can you apprise my next door neighbours, my pet cat and the milkman of the situation next?

Quit whining to people like some annoying alarm clock.

Just close the airspace. That will suffice for this week.

I dont think so at max it will concise to LOC crossing LOC will serve no purpose think like this what purpose Kargil served to Pak forces.

Economically it will not serve any purpose to India. Incase of Jihadi attack if I am a policy maker i will prefer FATF instead of some raid , FATF will get better results then some raid
There is no LOC ... it is a ceasefire line..

Its good that Pak gov is talking to everyone , but its important to keep in mind that it was France that suggested for UNSC meeting to be closed consultations behind doors instead of a formal meeting and I would trust them the least among the big economies, but nevertheless, we cant ignore them and talking to them is also important
It is about eliminating the excuses... PM IK knows more than us as he gets first hand info.

I dont think the name will make any diff or help the Kashmirs whom you want to help ant any cost ..... I am OK with ceasefire line
There is no LOC ... it is a ceasefire line..

It is about eliminating the excuses... PM IK knows more than us as he gets first hand info.

It´s very good move to inform everyone in the world about your perspective. And doing so you raise all the things that can and will go wrong.

My take is:
India is not backing down - they haven´t in 72 years and they will not back down now. So the only solution is to force them out of Kashmir. Engaging in such a big and serious task demands careful planning and preparation. The These preparations takes time. Pakistan military are probably taking all the necessary steps and preparation at present. Simultaneously the ambassadors are in full active and aggressive mode: "Consult" all the major players of what is going to happen if India doesn´t back down.
So when the military are ready they will initiate. The diplomatic arm would have done their job and since the narrative from Pakistan has already been delivered - chapter closed from that front.

That’s true economic cost is what matters in actual world , Indian policy makers are OK with status co , at least Pakistan can’t do much to cost India economically
More than the military cost, what bothers them is the economic cost.

Back
Top Bottom