What's new

PM Imran apprises French president, Jordanian king on situation in occupied Kashmir

Hopefully they realize sooner than later, that Pakistan can really hurt them economically.

This time around the dynamics are very different. Just CM's & SOW's can create havoc inside India's economic hubs.

IF India really wants peace, then it should politely handover Kashmir, instead of acting like a retarded dehati aurat, and continue with its progress and trade. Keep in mind that prior to the start of hostilities, It was India who had a favorable trade surplus.

India is not going to change anything with respect to Kashmir even if at the expense of economic gains...There are are certain things that are negotiable..For example, i can see Modi will negotiate with Nagaland separatist to allow them with special power within our constitution and settle boundary dispute with China by giving away Tawang tract....But for Kashmir, it is difficult...There is too much of emotion and hype already built around Kashmir within India...India is not going change its policy anytime soon, unless there is something drastic is going to happen to change the status quo..

I haven't seen a match, until now. May be you can point out at some equal genius, who can perform all around and posses so much knowledge as Mush!
Mush was Gen IK is civilian Mush was dictator IK is not in 1yr Govt what u Want him to achieve? Mush is gone long ago you better move on too.

India is not going to change anything with respect to Kashmir even if at the expense of economic gains...There are are certain things that are negotiable..For example, i can see Modi will negotiate with Nagaland separatist to allow them with special power within our constitution and settle boundary dispute with China by giving away Tawang tract....But for Kashmir, it is difficult...There is too much of emotion and hype already built around Kashmir within India...India is not going change its policy anytime soon, unless there is something drastic is going to happen to change the status quo..
Yeh boungi manay ki zarorat kia thi?? More it will prolong more trouble for Modi and even India. You can't go on forever like this in 2019 very bad move by Modi will haunt him rest of his political career.

1) To divert attention from their dwindling economy
2) Because they are delusional and are not taking into account, military achievements by Pakistan over the last two decades.
3) To achieve their ludicrous goal of "Akhand Bharat"
4) For RSS/ BJP to make more money via adhoc defence procurements.
5) For RSS/ BJP to corrupt any and all institutions to their fascist ideology, and hence remain in power indefinitely.

Slowly but surely, international opinion is tilting in their favor.

1) To divert attention from their dwindling economy
You may be right here...

2) Because they are delusional and are not taking into account, military achievements by Pakistan over the last two decades.

India always consider Pakistan military as a force to reckon with on the ground...But that does not discount the fact that certain geo political thing can be compromised just because your rival has an army that give tough competetion on a war...

3) To achieve their ludicrous goal of "Akhand Bharat"

Not sure if this is an expectation from middle class Indian...We know that it is an dream that is sold to us that is unrealistic..
4) For RSS/ BJP to make more money via adhoc defence procurements.

You may be right...Corruption is high in war and defence procurement.

5) For RSS/ BJP to corrupt any and all institutions to their fascist ideology, and hence remain in power indefinitely.

Like Muslim nations stand for their own religion, RSS stands for the people who beleive in the culture of India or Hindustan...You may find it odd, but this is nothing different than the support of Muslim countries for their fellow Muslims..

Mush was Gen IK is civilian Mush was dictator IK is not
What a moronic logic.... Musharraf was far more democrat than any other leader in history of Pakistan.
Give me one example of his dictatorship? Where as Imran Khan even before becoming PM was dictator.

in 1yr Govt what u Want him to achieve?
Musharraf turned around a bankrupt country in one year, despite high oil prices and zero bailout $ billions from Arabs.

Mush is gone long ago you better move on too.
Long gone, but history will be written that Pakistan went into chaos with departure of Musharraf and he warn about it in his goodbye speech.

Mush was Gen IK is civilian Mush was dictator IK is not in 1yr Govt what u Want him to achieve? Mush is gone long ago you better move on too.

Yeh boungi manay ki zarorat kia thi?? More it will prolong more trouble for Modi and even India. You can't go on forever like this in 2019 very bad move by Modi will haunt him rest of his political career.

Well...You may be correct..It depends on how long Kashmir valley keep on resisting this move...Indian policy makers has experience in dealing with such kind of situation during Burhan killing...So if this kind of situation prolong to more than a year, then it will back fire at BJP...Congress and opposition parties are just waiting for an oppertunity to nail down Modi on Kashmir issue....

King of Jordan is a good friend of Modi. Modi was invited to Jordan. Both spoke on Islamic Heritage Promoting Understanding & Moderation

jodan.png

Kings arrival in India for talks on cooperation in Defence in the region

655811-jordan-king-twitter.jpg

Modi's arrival in Jordan

modi-3.jpg

King at the Rastrapati Bhavan to meet India's President

jordan-king-abdullah-3.jpeg
Ha ha my Brown Nazi friend like Hitlor youth I will call you Modi youth king of Jorden is king today thanks to Pak and Pak Army who saved theior monarchy from PLO outfits. His one aunt price hussans wife who is brother of Late King Hussain is Pakistani. This happen when you fed fake news 24/7 and fake history lessons in school

Well...You may be correct..It depends on how long Kashmir valley keep on resisting this move...Indian policy makers has experience in dealing with such kind of situation during Burhan killing...So if this kind of situation prolong to more than a year, then it will back fire at BJP...Congress and opposition parties are just waiting for an oppertunity to nail down Modi on Kashmir issue....
Problem is not how long they will resists problem is sooner or later insurgency gona start in IOK again and Modi also put IK on very difficult position he can't resist public pressure for very long that is problem so far he is doing all he can to avoid all this still keep doors open but public pressure is also mounting on him Kashmiri ppl living in Pakistan side has relative on indain side so too much pressure on him . My best take is before it goes out of hands and goes towards blood bath SC of India should revoke this Modis move and that save every one Modi IK and both india and Pak. As I said Modi move is in urdu Aa Bail mujhay maar. Let's see I hope sanity prevail.

Ha ha my Brown Nazi friend like Hitlor youth I will call you Modi youth king of Jorden is king today thanks to Pak and Pak Army who saved theior monarchy from PLO outfits. His one aunt price hussans wife who is brother of Late King Hussain is Pakistani. This happen when you fed fake news 24/7 and fake history lessons in school

Problem is not how long they will resists problem is sooner or later insurgency gona start in IOK again and Modi also put IK on very difficult position he can't resist public pressure for very long that is problem so far he is doing all he can to avoid all this still keep doors open but public pressure is also mounting on him Kashmiri ppl living in Pakistan side has relative on indain side so too much pressure on him . My best take is before it goes out of hands and goes towards blood bath SC of India should revoke this Modis move and that save every one Modi IK and both india and Pak. As I said Modi move is in urdu Aa Bail mujhay maar. Let's see I hope sanity prevail.

Well, i hope sanity prevails...But the way, Indian public provided a mandate for BJP, it is difficult for any political party to oppose the move...Technically SC can run the case, but SC takes long time to deliver any judgement...1992 Babri mosque demolition case is still with SC since last 27 years...So you can understand the delay in deliverying verdict by SC to different cases..

Well, i hope sanity prevails...But the way, Indian public provided a mandate for BJP, it is difficult for any political party to oppose the move...Technically SC can run the case, but SC takes long time to deliver any judgement...1992 Babri mosque demolition case is still with SC since last 27 years...So you can understand the delay in deliverying verdict by SC to different cases..
Pak courts are faster than Indians courts. The tone of Indian media and even you peep social media I doubt it sound very Hawkish hurbris and military that may compel this Govt to go further against Pak and IOK ppl.2/3 seats who ever will get in parliament either in india or Pak becomes crazy NS got 2/3 and he gone mad so Modi absolute power is no good thing.i feel bad about khan he been india 39 times in his life have friends and even girl friends too now today he facing same country in a different way he is not happy camper but he is head of state he has to face Modi. He is still optomistic but he lost his Heart over Modi.

Jordan king should support Pakistan. His dynasty is saved today due to Pakistan.

Unfortunately, we do have few of brainless with us at home that keeps undermining any possible development which can support Kashmir case just because they wanted war while themselves sitting in luxury bedrooms or residing abroad having no idea of losses without calculation or ill timing/due course of every option as such.
Elite class of Pakistan is curse ....

Asgar Khan case 20 years , Concluded because Asgar Khan died
Our judicial system improved alot since last few years. But still need huge improvement. Biggest test of Indian judicial system just started after filling case for the reinstatement of 370. But Babri Masjid case is still pending ..for how long .. ??? because judges are scared of RSS thugs ..

@Khafee Economics is one issue another issue is hubris and hate towards Pak and Muslims and the way they fed fake news 24/7 to theior General public. This india have all traits of Nazi Germany you check theior social media is full of hate against Islam and Muslims along Pak. The threats are real to Pak along IOK beacuse I don't see any change in theior media discourse.
Situation is much worst in Iran, where there were no mobile phones until recently.
Due to fake propaganda of Iranian state, Iranian people are far more mislead about Pakistan than Indians.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom