What's new

PM forms 4 member committee to negotiate with TTP

Saifullah Sani

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
major amir, irfan saddique, rustam shah muhmand and raheemullah yousaf zai will do negotiation on behalf of govenment

This commitee is a joke Taliban would never listen to them only solution is to bring forward Ulemas of Deoband and Ahle Hadees and ask Imam E Kaba to lead if Nawaz is so desperate to do operation he should go ahead and soon this dumbo will realize that Taliban would strike more than ever before and this war will never end

This commitee is a joke Taliban would never listen to them only solution is to bring forward Ulemas of Deoband and Ahle Hadees and ask Imam E Kaba to lead if Nawaz is so desperate to do operation he should go ahead and soon this dumbo will realize that Taliban would strike more than ever before and this war will never end

as far as i remember a recording, TTP consider the imam-e-kaaba as agent of west! because he considers suicide attacks as haram.

as far as i remember a recording, TTP consider the imam-e-kaaba as agent of west! because he considers suicide attacks as haram.
No they didn't say anything about it and that was not Imam e Kaba

Rustam is saying he doesn't even know he is part of some committee WOW great vision of Nawaz @Tameem any comments

No they didn't say anything about it and that was not Imam e Kaba

Rustam is saying he doesn't even know he is part of some committee WOW great vision of Nawaz @Tameem any comments

i remember a recording in which a soldier and a taliban fighter were discussing it.the soldier yelled that Imam-e-kaaba considers suicide attacks as haram...will you deny is comment as well? the tlaiban fighter said yes we consider him as agent of west.

Big one , Imam e Kabba hits hard on Extremism & stereotyping of Muslims.

cant find the link for recording but my memory is good enough

i remember a recording in which a soldier and a taliban fighter were discussing it.the soldier yelled that Imam-e-kaaba considers suicide attacks as haram...will you deny is comment as well? the tlaiban fighter said yes we consider him as agent of west.

Big one , Imam e Kabba hits hard on Extremism & stereotyping of Muslims.

cant find the link for recording but my memory is good enough
That is not Imam e Kaba genius wrong reporting he is head of that Nimra Mosque where Khutba is given on Hajj that blind Imam is the one who gave this fatwa

In the past they have rejected Mufti Shamzai, Mufti Taqi Usmani, Mufti Rafi Usmani ...... most respected Deobandi Ulam ....., Zarvan Dear its time for TTP to listen and understand that its last chance for peace talks, beside this Major Amir, Rustam Shah Mahmand & Rahim Ullah Yousaf Zai are among the most suitable persons to have a dialogue with TTP they are Pukhtoons, understand the Pukhtoon & Tribal culture, have their links to 'both side' and both 'types of Taliban'.

I would say again its a last attempt for a peaceful solution if it fails (which in my opinion it would), I see a military operation in March end or in April after Afghan elections.

That is not Imam e Kaba genius wrong reporting he is head of that Nimra Mosque where Khutba is given on Hajj that blind Imam is the one who gave this fatwa

im telling you my memory is good enough and i remember the words of the taliban fighter. he says YES WE CONSIDER HIM AS AGENT OF WEST as the soldier told him that 'IMAM-E-KAABA' said that suicide attacks were haram.

In the past they have rejected Mufti Shamzai, Mufti Taqi Usmani, Mufti Rafi Usmani ...... most respected Deobandi Ulam ....., Zarvan Dear its time for TTP to listen and understand that its last chance for peace talks, beside this Major Amir, Rustam Shah Mahmand & Rahim Ullah Yousaf Zai are among the most suitable persons to have a dialogue with TTP they are Pukhtoons, understand the Pukhtoon & Tribal culture, have their links to 'both side' and both 'types of Taliban'.

I would say again its a last attempt for a peaceful solution if it fails (which in my opinion it would), I see a military operation in March end or in April after Afghan elections.
They didn't rejected anyone it was our government who back stabbed every time under USA pressure Ulemas have to come forward even Sami ul Haq TTP Responded positively it is our government who under USA pressure stopped contacting Sami ul Haq let this war end your own forces would admit after some time that they back stabbed and broke all the accords on USA pressure

Right Now Molvi Dieseal is blasting Nawaz Shareef

im telling you my memory is good enough and i remember the words of the taliban fighter. he says YES WE CONSIDER HIM AS AGENT OF WEST as the soldier told him that 'IMAM-E-KAABA' said that suicide attacks were haram.
If they said they should even know who Imam E Kaba is

Last edited:
Surprisingly, I listened to the conversation just a couple days ago and I agree with you 110% that the Tehrek-e-Khawarij agent did say that they consider Imam-e-Kaba agent of the west. Here is the link.

what a stupid suggestion from you.

Keep the deobandi headache away from it. Imam e Kaaba is a NON-ENTITY .

Above all as far as i know Rahimullah Yousafzai is a known and one of the first analysts on Afghan war/situation .

Rustam Shah mohmand hails from FATA and is a good analyst also knows the area and people and scenario there.

Maj (rtd) Amir is well known among militant circles as an ISI . Media also know his credentials.

I dont know about Irfan siddiqui's credentials so cant say anything.

So the choice of members for the committee is not bad BUT again the main point is will the talks take place and take flight in right direction.

But lets see try it one last time (though am NOT in favour it )

who is this major aamir? What is his relevance and importance in dialogues with taliban. Google searching says he is an ex-ISI officer and mastermind of operation jackel or some thing like that. An ex-ISI officer for talks with taliban, is this a joke? ,taliban dont like these ISI guys, remember the fate of khalid khwaja and col.imam?.
Rahimullah yousafzai is known for criticizing TTP. Why would you nominate a journalist for talks who write articles against TTP?.
Rustam shah is diplomat from mohmand agency, a better choice among all four.
Irfan sadiqui? I have read his coloums. He would feel out of place during negotiations.
It seems governament is not serious, they have already decided to do operation. Maulana fazlur rehman has links and influence in waziristan. Wazirs and mehsuds study in his madrassas. He is the best choice not that sami ul haq or any one else.

who is this major aamir? What is his relevance and importance in dialogues with taliban. Google searching says he is an ex-ISI officer and mastermind of operation jackel or some thing like that. An ex-ISI officer for talks with taliban, is this a joke? ,taliban dont like these ISI guys, remember the fate of khalid khwaja and col.imam?.
Rahimullah yousafzai is known for criticizing TTP. Why would you nominate a journalist for talks who write articles against TTP?.
Irfan sadiqui? I have read his coloums. He would feel out of place during negotiations.
It seems governament is not serious, they have already decided to do operation. Maulana fazlur rehman has links and influence in waziristan. Wazirs and mehsuds study in his madrassas. He is the best choice not that sami ul haq or any one else.
Mr nawaz is just playing a game he is playing in hands of USA and not serious in doing anything useful I hate Molvi Diseal but he just gave a wonderful speech and blasted Nawaz Rustam doesn't even know he is part of some committee he just said he came to know of it through media

what a stupid suggestion from you.

Keep the deobandi headache away from it. Imam e Kaaba is a NON-ENTITY .

Above all as far as i know Rahimullah Yousafzai is a known and one of the first analysts on Afghan war/situation .

Rustam Shah mohmand hails from FATA and is a good analyst also knows the area and people and scenario there.

Maj (rtd) Amir is well known among militant circles as an ISI . Media also know his credentials.

I dont know about Irfan siddiqui's credentials so cant say anything.

So the choice of members for the committee is not bad BUT again the main point is will the talks take place and take flight in right direction.

But lets see try it one last time (though am NOT in favour it )
Than you would not have peace go ahead with operation and fight as much war as you want right now its 50000 Pakistanis dead after next 10 years it would be 500000 dead with with no end Taliban other than Rustam would not listen to any one only Ulemas from deoband can resolve it led by Imam Kaba and Masjid e Nabwi your answer told me you don't have any idea about this war

blasted nawaz??? LOL!

1499639_711220218928686_606101273_n.jpg

:lol: you Google to know who is maj amir proves that you have little knowledge about the scenario.

You must have read my post i already mentioned before you Google.

Anyway his work viz a viz the same conflict and area and proxies adds up to the selection .

anyway col Imam was killed by TTP because he was re-organising pro-Pakistan elements.

blasted nawaz??? LOL!

1499639_711220218928686_606101273_n.jpg

Iss motti eent ko nikalna mushkil ha

Back
Top Bottom