What's new

PM approves grant for construction of Hindu temple in Islamabad

Apni pyari courts ka pass jayain hakomat sa hisab lainay ka liye. Waisay bhi unhain to government par hamla krnay ka liye bahana chahiye wo bho khush aap bhi khush.

ECP is being stopped for pursuing foreign funding cases by the GoP

I as a Pakistani citizen, strongly oppose this move. 1 million muslims were killed by hindus and sikhs and more are being killed everyday and yet there is no partition monument to remember their sacrifice? But this mandir is being constructed.

If they had to do politics on this religious issue, why not build a large church for our christian minority who didn't kill a million muslims and in fact serve with loyalty in our armed forces.

The Khan govt ministers could have called ambassadors of christian countries and people like Brigadier (r) Samson if they wanted a photo op.
My freind you have a very small and narrow mind.
Are you a pakistani Christian ?
On topic:
Excellent move by PM Imran Khan.
Pakistani Hindus just like other minorities are equal citizens of the state. Hindus who have chosen to stay inside pakistan are patriotic, hardworking and contributed a lot to this country,I can confirm that with my personal experience. They are doctors,good business men and recently they are serving in our armed forces as well.
We should convey such educated and civil messages to the whole world and let them know we are not like our extremist hindutva neighbor in the east.

My freind you have a very small and narrow mind.
Are you a pakistani Christian ?
On topic:
Excellent move by PM Imran Khan.
Pakistani Hindus just like other minorities are equal citizens of the state. Hindus who have chosen to stay inside pakistan are patriotic, hardworking and contributed a lot to this country,I can confirm that with my personal experience. They are doctors,good business men and recently they are serving in our armed forces as well.
We should convey such educated and civil messages to the whole world and let them know we are not like our extremist hindutva neighbor in the east.

According to ch*tiyas like you Tarek Fatah is also a patriot all those who are being funded by raw are also patriots
My middle finger to the ch*tiya in you. You liberandus need to read Quaid speeches apart from 11 August 1947 and stop barking your crap.

What kind of immature comments...
Are not Hindus Pakistani?
If we don't stop this discrimination then tomorrow we will be criticized (as already seen in Karachi) on building of Shia, barelvi, deobandi, ahl e Hadith, naqshbandi etc masjids.
Then this pure nation of Pakistan will only have it's constitution but no humans beings

Temple shouldnt be allowed.These Hindu rats are killing Muslims and our PM has given permission for the temple.I hope this gets blocked

According to ch*tiyas like you Tarek Fatah is also a patriot all those who are being funded by raw are also patriots
My middle finger to the ch*tiya in you. You liberandus need to read Quaid speeches apart from 11 August 1947 and stop barking your crap.
First of all I am glad the moderators banned you told you your real aukaat.
Secondly it doesn't make a difference what a low IQ imbecile extremist like you thinks ,we will make mandirs,churches and gurdwaras in this country and promote the secular environment. Losers like you can only cry no one is listening to you that's your real worth. You wife probably ran away with a tailor or your sisters MMS got leaked or your some penny less job less loser you are angry for those reasons and online forums are the only place where you can express your frustration. Now bug off and period..

N League, there is no shame.

106802327_874894119686068_7578547872432765266_n.jpg

N League, there is no shame.

106802327_874894119686068_7578547872432765266_n.jpg

It only proves, hindus never had any religious freedom issues in Pakistan, contrary to what most favorite of moderators are trying hard to propagate here. :(

While the mandir you posted is surely not in Islamabad and i fail to understand, if you are criticizing previous rulers or appreciating them!?

There are plenty of empty mandirs in Rawalpindi, if those are not enough, that should be proven by stats. facts and figures, while funds should be allocated justly!

While it's ironic to see a party who used to term building roads, metros and renewable energy projects as waste of money, is now spending public money on a new mandir, in middle of economic and COVID crisis. While Hindus in thar desert and Sindh are being fed by private charities from Punjab.

us zulf pe phabti shab-e-dijur ki sujhi
andhe ko andhere mein bari dur ki sujhi

Its a minor issue guys and water under the bridge, let's worry about more important issues like possible war with India and terrorism increasing via Indian proxies.

Temple shouldnt be allowed.These Hindu rats are killing Muslims and our PM has given permission for the temple.I hope this gets blocked

When did any poor, becharay Hindu Pakistanis, mostly living in Tharparkar, ever harm any Pakistani?

They are suffering the absolute worst of PPP oppression. Have some pity man.

They are so small a minority that they are almost invisible.

I have listened to some Pakistani 'Hindus,' they do not even like the term and consider themselves a different religion from Indian Hindus.

https://www.geo.tv/latest/180616-state-stipend-for-kps-imams
Imams in KP to get state stipend
Feb 07 2018

---------------------------------------------
https://propakistani.pk/2018/01/10/kp-govt-pay-monthly-stipends-worth-billions-imams-major-mosques/
KP Govt to Pay Monthly Stipends Worth Billions to Imams at Major Mosques
Posted 2 years ago by Aitzaz Hassan

Imams in KPK will now earn Rs 10,000 per month starting from next month.

Qualification Needed to Earn the Stipend
There are several conditions that need to be fulfilled before an Imam can earn money through KPK government’s program.

These requirements are:

• The prayer leader must hold a degree from any of 5 recognized Boards of seminaries.
  • The person needs to be a permanent citizen of KPK to be eligible for the stipend.
  • A district level committee will decide which mosques qualify as the main mosques and which prayer leaders are eligible for the stipend.
According to the approved bill, the stipend will be transferred directly to a prayer leader’s bank account.
-------------------------------------------
https://www.thenews.com.pk/print/180736-KP-govt-makes-Quranic-education-compulsory-in-schools
KP govt makes Quranic education compulsory in schools
January 21, 2017

ISLAMABAD: The PTI government in KPK has outsmarted all other provinces in moving towards the implementation of a new scheme of studies to impart Quranic education with translation to Muslim students from class I-XII in all schools throughout the province from this year’s new academic session.

Although the mainstream media either ignored or underplayed this development, the KPK government Wednesday announced the decision of making teaching of Quran compulsory from next academic session.
-------------------------------------------
https://www.thenews.com.pk/latest/6...ching-of-holy-quran-mandatory-in-universities
Punjab govt issues notification making teaching of Holy Quran mandatory in universities
June 14, 2020
---------------------------------------------

Yeah yeah Pti is anti-islam/state or pandering to non-muslims or does nothing for muslims etc...although all are Pakistanis and as per constitution free to follow their religion..

As for one enlightened member calling for removal of PM in "national interest".. i say national interest my ***..the term most exploited..only used per convenience..we wouldn't have calibiri queen out still waiting for some deal while her father is out in streets of london roaming free despite being indicted..where did this "national interest" go when it was decided to "let go" and "pardon" the people involved in dawn leaks?..

KPK is following the Turkish model,, very good.. imams as government employees can be judged based on performance and if a few betray their nation, they can be removed and punished. This is necessary to control radicalism.

Back
Top Bottom