What's new

Plot to kill Modi and many BJP leaders

Status
Not open for further replies.
In a way I feel sorry for these CBI guys. These guys study and work so hard to get these top notch Government jobs and finally end up being chamchas of corrupt politicians. Worst thing is they know it too. Yet (most) play along... :(

That's what comes of having the same party in power for long....and that too a mafia virtually. Sycophancy permeates the bureaucracy.

I shudder to think if (God forbid)UPA is re-elected! Continued rule of a single coalition is extremely harmful. In fact UPA rule is now synonymous with corruption!
That's what comes of having the same party in power for long....and that too a mafia virtually. Sycophancy permeates the bureaucracy.

That will be there for everyone to see,so you believe in the majority theory right let's see.Sheep might be many but a predator is one which gives nightmares to bunch of sheep which run at the sight of a predator.Yep we know what you libtards and seculars can do when you face trouble.:)Yeah we all seen that in hyderabad. ab jaa doodh pelo aur so jaao munna.

I think you are trying to come out of the closet let me help you faggot! Do you always go down on your knees for your livelihood? knowledgeable and intelligent? i hold 2 masters degrees geezer.Yet i don't go playing the intelligent and knowledge card as you do.Please don't compare intelligence seriously don't.

Ha ha! I HOLD 2 MASTERS DEGREES TOO FAGGOT! And I work FOrtune 1o.Now On your knees and take the oath!!!

Ha ha! I HOLD 2 MASTERS DEGREES TOO FAGGOT! And I work FOrtune 1o.Now On your knees and take the oath!!!

Yeah right,. As i said before do you go down on knees everytime ,you like going down on knees don't you, i wonder if its a habit you picked up or a fetish a hint it's called Sin of gomorrah(you Poof! :laughcry: ;)

Paragraph from NIA report on David Headley mentioning an 'Ishrat Jahan Terror Module'.

BOa-H_ZCMAEbgWy.jpg:large

Sir actually I have finished junior college also. :)

Again you are talking down but its ok. neo literate means I am the first educated guy in my khandan? neo middle class means my family was hitherto low class?

The millions are not being manipulated by the BJP sir. But by the Congress. And if you think the Muslim block can see through that or do something about it, then I feel you are either naive or otherwise biased.

The only thing that keeps the BJP out of power is that we Hindus have never voted as a block but voted on regional and caste and ethnic and linguistic lines.

Why should we vote as a block in our own country?

But that is not the case with the manipulated minorities. The games of Partition still get played today.

And you call Godse the murderer.

Honourable schoolboy, you wanker, when I get my hands on you, I am going to strangle you slowly and surely. You are a marked man. Junior college, is it? Neo middle class, neo literate? WE HINDUS?

Right, that does it. I'm catching the morning flight out, so start hunting cover.

Or maybe I'll just squeal on you.

Honourable schoolboy, you wanker, when I get my hands on you, I am going to strangle you slowly and surely. You are a marked man. Junior college, is it? Neo middle class, neo literate? WE HINDUS?

Right, that does it. I'm catching the morning flight out, so start hunting cover.

Or maybe I'll just squeal on you.
Yeah thats right! who are you gonna hunt my friend?
Why cos doppleganger had something to say? What happened to WE HINDUS? When we faced the ire of direct action day or how we had to live for 2 years when bridges were blown out leaving hopes of escape?WE HAD TO endure and make sure we protected our colony while the others around us were being killed,raped, looted and torched! YOU SON OF A ****** during razakars reign in hyderabad what happened to your secular thing?We gave shelter to those who came for us and repelled those invasions i am not converted am i? and my family tree is still strong WHY COS WE FOUGHT!WE LIVED SO STOP SELLING THOSE LIES MY FRIEND!

I have a family legacy where my father and my grandfathers fought during partition!
and you know what we favoured Congress untill recent times!

Joe Shearer

Hum Talwar utaake jeeyenge,bandhook utaake jeeyenge,khilaah koi bhi Nikla usko gardan mitti mein milayenge,

aapke umr mein,aap chupa chaap bed mein laitke sojayiye,bakwaas bakhayati mat karo.

aap aur aapke chindichor supporters kisikaa jhaant nahi ukhaadenge,

Hara hara Mahadev!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom