What's new

Please welcome SvenSvensonov to Military Professionals.

Butt is a South Asian, German and an English surname whose origins lie in the South West Peninsula region of England

• Tom Butt, American politician in California
:D

The number of people disappointed as soon as they clicked Pamela Butt and found no pictures should be extremely high.

P.S Welcome Svenson. Pleasure to read your previous posts.

I am a current member of JIDF but no one welcome me!

JIDF folks and their methods belong on youtube. Though, if you can adapt your usual methods of trolling and changing the subject taught to JIDF folks, then we can have you as a professional troll.

Phir Pakistan kubbb aaa rahaa haiii mereiii Bhai ? :azn:

Ya abbbb pakaa pakaaa Amreekiii bunnn giyaa haiiii aur hum subb ko bhoool giyaa haiii ? :cry:

Yahan tukkk keh even Mrs.AmericanPakistani is going to be sourced from Kentucky instead of Karachi ? :o:

Yaara aap kabhi humay Pakistan bulani ki zehmat nahi karden tou hum kesay aaengay...:cry:

On a serious note, no plans for now bro. I' am super dooper busy with studies and job.:fie:

No plans for getting Mrs.AmericanPakistani for now...:coffee:

@Horus : I wish you would create a similar 'welcome' thread for all other military professionals on the forum. It would be helpful to know their backgrounds, to know whom to call to clarify a question related to military affairs.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom