What's new

Please welcome SvenSvensonov to Military Professionals.

@WebMaster - Webby yaaar tuuu bhiii Bhai key baaatooon ko off-topic samajhneiii lagaaa ? :cry:

Dost....dost na rahaa....! :(

welcome sven, hope that your contribution will help promote peace and not promote killing others or yourself. let live and let earth shine with lights that are divine..

I know the name of your tribe. :D

Sorry it's the only word I understand when you guys are talking in Urdu. :partay:

Butt is a South Asian, German and an English surname whose origins lie in the South West Peninsula region of England

• Tom Butt, American politician in California
:D

Butt is a South Asian, German and an English surname whose origins lie in the South West Peninsula region of England

That's what I found as well when I tried to search for information on his tribe!

@Armstrong you are confusing me. :cheesy:

Welcome to our newest member to the PDF community, my friend @SvenSvensonov !! I look forward to learning with you here in the coming years. Yes, I said it. Years. Good to have you aboard, Doc. ;)

Sincerely Yours,
@Nihonjin1051

He strikes me more like a Spy. ;)

Ha Ha Ha, Sir, please. Keep my cover on. lol.

Kidding, Kidding!

Latest,the famous Gul Butt.. who some Pakistani believes and feel proud that he has made to English Dictionaries as well.(as new term coined or nomenclatured on him).

Welcome sir.

If you don't mind, can you explain your username SvenSvensonov.

Welcome sir.

If you don't mind, can you explain your username SvenSvensonov.

There's really nothing too special about it. I've been raise in the US for most of my life, but was born in Sweden while my mom was on a business trip to the region. I have little connection to Sweden, save for some family and to partake in some good skiing, but given that is where I'm from, even if I only lived there for less than a month, I wanted to use a Swedish sounding name and Sven was the choice I chose. As for the Svensonov part, it has no meaning. I'm sorry there isn't a more elaborate explanation.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom