What's new

Please welcome SvenSvensonov to Military Professionals.

Please welcome PDF's latest addition @SvenSvensonov to Military Professionals. He is a former USN and shall help us conduct an educated debate on his area of expertise.

Horus from Pakistan Defence team.

Thank you very much!!! I look forward to providing the good people of PDF quality information as much as possible! :yahoo:

Welcome @SvenSvensonov ! :cheers:

You a former USN personnel ? :enjoy:

I'm assuming that USN means the US Navy; which would make you a Sailor ! :undecided:

So how many days do you think you could've survive if you were washed aboard a remote Island (Like Tom Hanks in Castaway) but this Island would be inhabited by clones of Justin Bieber ! :o:

Welcome @SvenSvensonov ! :cheers:

You a former USN personnel ? :enjoy:

I'm assuming that USN means the US Navy; which would make you a Sailor ! :undecided:

So how many days do you think you could've survive if you were washed aboard a remote Island (Like Tom Hanks in Castaway) but this Island would be inhabited by clones of Justin Bieber ! :o:

Actually I wasn't a sailor since I was stationed on land in Virginia. I worked in a sector called EMSEC which deals with shielding military electronics from unintentional leakage that could be damaging to US security. I've been on ships numerous times, but was never posted on one. As for what base I was stationed at... I'll just tell you that it was in Virginia and leave it at that. And yes, USN does mean United States Navy.

As for my survival rate in the instance of a marooning with Beiber clones, either I kill myself or I kill them all. So either 100% or 0% survival rate.

Thank you very much!!! I look forward to providing the good people of PDF quality information as much as possible! :yahoo:

Welcome to the forum​

Bear-Hug-.jpg

Actually I wasn't a sailor since I was stationed on land in Virginia. I worked in a sector called EMSEC which deals with shielding military electronics from unintentional leakage that could be damaging to US security. I've been on ships numerous times, but was never posted on one. As for what base I was stationed at... I'll just tell you that it was in Virginia and leave it at that. And yes, USN does mean United States Navy.

As for my survival rate in the instance of a marooning with Beiber clones, either I kill myself or I kill them all. So either 100% or 0% survival rate.

Dude I'm into Accounting and Finance so that is all gibberish to me ! :ashamed:

Virginia hmmmmn....I never visited Virginia though a cousin of mine studied at Virginia Tech; he seemed to like the place ! :)

Of all the cities I visited in the US (I visited only 5-6 :lol:) I liked Washington the best; clean, devoid of sky scrappers, organized and full of history !

NYC on the other hand was awful.....does no one clean that city up ? Chicago looked like a paradise in front of it ! :argh:

Nice to hear.

I've read few posts of @SvenSvensonov, all high quality and very informative posts.

:pakistan::usflag:

Phir Pakistan kubbb aaa rahaa haiii mereiii Bhai ? :azn:

Ya abbbb pakaa pakaaa Amreekiii bunnn giyaa haiiii aur hum subb ko bhoool giyaa haiii ? :cry:

Yahan tukkk keh even Mrs.AmericanPakistani is going to be sourced from Kentucky instead of Karachi ? :o:

Welcome,his posts are great-i agree.Isn't Nihonjin ex-JMSDF?

Is he...is he really ? @Nihonjin1051 :what:

Dude I'm into Accounting and Finance so that is all gibberish to me ! :ashamed:

Virginia hmmmmn....I never visited Virginia though a cousin of mine studied at Virginia Tech; he seemed to like the place ! :)

Of all the cities I visited in the US (I visited only 5-6 :lol:) I liked Washington the best; clean, devoid of sky scrappers, organized and full of history !

NYC on the other hand was awful.....does no one clean that city up ? Chicago looked like a paradise in front of it ! :argh:

Phir Pakistan kubbb aaa rahaa haiii mereiii Bhai ? :azn:

Ya abbbb pakaa pakaaa Amreekiii bunnn giyaa haiiii aur hum subb ko bhoool giyaa haiii ? :cry:

Yahan tukkk keh even Mrs.AmericanPakistani is going to be sourced from Kentucky instead of Karachi ? :o:

Is he...is he really ? @Nihonjin1051 :what:

Yar Butt aik to teri yeh kahaniyan shuru ho gayi hain phir.

Sometimes I think whether you are a girl that you talk so much!

Lagta hai aik bar infraction deni paray gi off topic ki.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom