What's new

Please tell your current city and duration of power cuts

Although loadshedding will be a thing of the past in Pakistan with all the electricity projects that are being built and ones that are going to be built. PML-N is doing work

All I can tell you is that whenever I am here in Lucknow I never experienced any power cuts whatsoever . I mean power cut has become an extinct species :lol: in my city !!
People here don't anymore use a generator or invertor !!

well i should also share my experience in UP. condition is very bad there in cities like Kanpur and even in lucknow where daily i experienced power cut.

In Karachi there are 2 hour powercuts every 4 hours i believe.

Thanks for the input. Although I must say that Karachi is the economic capital of Pakistan, it should be supplied with 24/7 supply. This is drastic for the economy of Pakistan.

well i should also share my experience in UP. condition is very bad there in cities like Kanpur and even in lucknow where daily i experienced power cut.

Well UP is expected. Earlier it was the Biharis and odishis who were the laggards now its you guys. They have pulled out of the their turmoil and growing at over 10% economically. UP is a failed state of India. Unfortunate but true.

Although loadshedding will be a thing of the past in Pakistan with all the electricity projects that are being built and ones that are going to be built. PML-N is doing work

Well all I can say is that right now its a part of ur future for the next 2 decades atleast. Hopefully, not after that.

Well UP is expected. Earlier it was the Biharis and odishis who were the laggards now its you guys. They have pulled out of the their turmoil and growing at over 10% economically. UP is a failed state of India. Unfortunate but true.

i agree with you completely. all the hype about Kanpur being Manchester of India went into drain when i saw the pathetic condition people were living in there. I have been to most of India and honestly speaking, UP is lagging behind big time. only good thing they have is Noida and that too because it comes under the umbrella of NCR

Well all I say is that right its a part of ur future for the next 2 decades atleast. Hopefully, not after that.

No, with the current addition of all those electricity projects plus some more coming up, all of Pakistan will be electricity surplus in next 3-5 years.

If we utilize dams they can produce 50,000 MW of power in just Khyber Paktunkhwa...

i agree with you completely. all the hype about Kanpur being Manchester of India went into drain when i saw the pathetic condition people were living in there. I have been to most of India and honestly speaking, UP is lagging behind big time. only good thing they have is Noida and that too because it comes under the umbrella of NCR

The population of UP is equal to Japan. It makes me sad to see the waste of potential though. A good leadership could change it around. The current leadership is nothing but goons and choors.

No, with the current addition of all those electricity plus some more coming up, all of Pakistan will be electricity surplus in next 3-5 years.

Great then India can ask Pakistan if we are short. Even Afghan can look at Pakistan soon ehh :victory:

Noida/Greater Noida and even Ghaziabad is not UP (practically I mean).. And rest of UP sucks..

Thanks for the input. Although I must say that Karachi is the economic capital of Pakistan, it should be supplied with 24/7 supply. This is drastic for the economy of Pakistan.

Ameen Pakistan will be electricity surplus in few years

Back
Top Bottom