What's new

Please pray for the Full Recovery of my older Brother,

Dual Wielder

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
His been in hospital since tues/wednesday, for over a decade his health has been deteriorating since he was diagnosed with Multiple sclerosis, he is nil by mouth, bed bound, unable to move and can only communicate by blinking his eyes and has been suffering from respiratory issues for many years, He went in hospital this time over impacted bowels and now his health has taken a turn for the worse and I believe he has been given 1 day to live.

AGAIN PLEASE PRAY FOR HIM HIS ONLY 33 YEARS OLD, of which 12 years was spent through many hardships and suffering..

His been in hospital since tues/wednesday, for over a decade his health has been deteriorating since he was diagnosed with Multiple sclerosis, he is nil by mouth, bed bound, unable to move and can only communicate by blinking his eyes and has been suffering from respiratory issues for many years, He went in hospital this time over impacted bowels and now his health has taken a turn for the worse and I believe he has been given 1 day to live.

AGAIN PLEASE PRAY FOR HIM HIS ONLY 33 YEARS OLD, of which 12 years was spent through many hardships and suffering..
Ya Allah , Please Ease his hardships, Do what is best for him, Bless him with healthy life which makes him dependent on NONE

Ameen

I hope for the best for your brother.

May Allah give him health, is he just diagnosed?

On a side note,

Here is a really useful and indeed a “Life Saving” advice I can give you as I have experienced this therapy with someone I know, He was saved miraculously.

Give him Lots of Liquid to stay hydrated as water is the driving liquid of life, Next, Focus on giving him lots of fibres, Give him an oral supply of “Isabghol” or Psyllium seeds, Soaked in water. A glass of water or a half with 2 table spoons of these seeds soaked for about 10 minutes. Then, Give him lots of water.

And after that, Give him a gentle massage on stomach and the intestine area, Such that, it leads to peristalsis “Bowel Movements”, These mechanical movements lead to food running down all the way to rectum. Message should be done, It is necessary. Now i know, This may sound dumb, But if you can get hands on Fat slim belt Massager, That would do the work of Massage for you, But try to use it with low speeds.

Ask doctors regarding some stool softener as per requirements...

Read Surah Fatiha 7 times, Also try 4 Quls as well as Try Ruqiya

On a side note,

Here is a really useful and indeed a “Life Saving” advice I can give you as I have experienced this therapy with someone I know, He was saved miraculously.

Give him Lots of Liquid to stay hydrated as water is the driving liquid of life, Next, Focus on giving him lots of fibres, Give him an oral supply of “Isabghol” or Psyllium seeds, Soaked in water. A glass of water or a half with 2 table spoons of these seeds soaked for about 10 minutes. Then, Give him lots of water.

And after that, Give him a gentle massage on stomach and the intestine area, Such that, it leads to peristalsis “Bowel Movements”, These mechanical movements lead to food running down all the way to rectum. Message should be done, It is necessary. Now i know, This may sound dumb, But if you can get hands on Fat slim belt Massager, That would do the work of Massage for you, But try to use it with low speeds.

Ask doctors regarding some stool softener as per requirements...

Read Surah Fatiha 7 times, Also try 4 Quls as well as Try Ruqiya
Homeopathy works wonders too but not sure at such a late stage but no harm in trying, as inshallah Allah will give shifa.

Last edited:
Homeopathy works wonders too but not sure at such a late stage but no harm in trying, as inshallah Allah will give shafa.
It is a slow procedure.

What his brother is suffering is probably something that can happen to anyone overnight and will limit you for max 7-9 days if not treated timely.... Constipation and slowdown of bowel is indeed an alarming situation, one shouldn’t take lightly

Hi,

Young man---it is time for you to pray to Allah that his suffering comes to an end---.

Pray that he be to taken to a better world than this one sooner than later---.

Pray for Allah's kindness generosity and mercy for him in the world hereafter---.

Just remember that we are in uncertain times and many of us will meet our maker sooner than we anticipated---.

Let us be brave and pray that in these testing times---Allah's does not lengthen our pain and suffering---may Allah make this journey that is coming very soon easy on us---.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom