What's new

Please pray for the Full Recovery of my older Brother,

@StormBreaker

His unstable, I just found out they wrote him off on friday, his suffering from respiratory issues and if he loses his breath they will not try to revive him, due to the lack of ventilators and 'survival of the fittest' he will not be given any priority due to his illness. They unfortunately made the decision for us, and we cannot do anything, appart from pray.

Again thanks for everyones support, please keep my brother in your duas, Thanks.

@StormBreaker
[older message I didn't complete yesterday]
The hospital is in complete lockdown due to covid 19, they do not allow any visitors, they made a rare exception with my parents due to the circumstances, and that itself was limited. He cannot take anything oraly since five years ago, as his on the peg tube and anything that goes through that is strictly sanctioned by the dietician/ doctors. I also believe his suffering from respiratory issues due to the negligence of the staff, normally someone stays overnight and frequent long visits in the day time, since he needs to be monitored as he can end up chocking on his own saliva/ phlegm, he has to be positioned in a certain away and so his bed has to be raised by around 40 degrees, but their negligence he ends up choking.
Brother,

I am no doctor neither do I have any relation with medical or even medical studies.
But neither am I military or have any relation with such profession.

However, In both these fields, I have some good amount of knowledge, Above average normal person but definitely below an expert or a professional.

@Mangus Ortus Novem @Dubious @Syed Hammad Ahmed @PakSword @Mentee @Verve @The Eagle @waz If anyone of you know someone from the medical field and specific to this case, Do help out here by tagging. We might actually be able to atleast lend our part for saving a life if Allah wills...

What i suggested you earlier,

On a side note,

Here is a really useful and indeed a “Life Saving” advice I can give you as I have experienced this therapy with someone I know, He was saved miraculously.

Give him Lots of Liquid to stay hydrated as water is the driving liquid of life, Next, Focus on giving him lots of fibres, Give him an oral supply of “Isabghol” or Psyllium seeds, Soaked in water. A glass of water or a half with 2 table spoons of these seeds soaked for about 10 minutes. Then, Give him lots of water.

And after that, Give him a gentle massage on stomach and the intestine area, Such that, it leads to peristalsis “Bowel Movements”, These mechanical movements lead to food running down all the way to rectum. Message should be done, It is necessary. Now i know, This may sound dumb, But if you can get hands on Fat slim belt Massager, That would do the work of Massage for you, But try to use it with low speeds.

Ask doctors regarding some stool softener as per requirements...

Read Surah Fatiha 7 times, Also try 4 Quls as well as Try Ruqiya

Let’s break down the situation to layers.

Your brother first needs an immediate survival.

For that :

Hydrate him as much as possible to a considerable level, Attach drips of glucose and water, Inject important nutrients and minerals. This will give him some energy to atleast cope with the suffering and keep on breathing.

Come to breathing now, I have no idea what has caused his respiratory issues, Perhaps you should open up with the details of this condition as well as the paralyse thing to let me think of this again and what could be done.

As for the bowel movement stopped, Is this also due to the paralysis ?
Or is it unexpected and sudden ?
If yes, Then what does your brother recieve for food or nutrients ? Did he recieve anything orally in the last two weeks or even before ?

If no, Then do as i said earlier, in the previous post i have quoted above.
The seeds, The water, but since your brother can’t recieve orally, try Artifical nutrition but with very small scale using a nasogastric tube (also called an NG tube). This tube is put through the nose, down the throat, and into the stomach.

But the problem is, Even if you inject water or the water bolus with The seeds, What guarantees the digestion ? Are the intestines working ? Possibly no, As the gut movements have stopped.

But, If you inject some water and two table spoons worth of Psyllium seeds soaked in water for atleast 10 minutes, And then do the most important thing that is massage his gut, pressing down on the stomach and down to the pelvis, for at least 2-3 hours, this might clear up things and the situation.

For this, you should consult some other doctor, Ask him regarding my suggestions and how would this help out.

Remember, all i have said, is after reading half picture. I still don’t know what caused the paralysis and Gut muscle movements halt. What is his body temperature and Blood pressure, all matters a lot in this...

Also, I didn’t suggest this before but i am doing it now.

Recite Ayat-e-Kareema

upload_2020-3-23_19-42-57.jpeg

May Allah ease the hardships and suffering of your brother...

His been in hospital since tues/wednesday, for over a decade his health has been deteriorating since he was diagnosed with Multiple sclerosis, he is nil by mouth, bed bound, unable to move and can only communicate by blinking his eyes and has been suffering from respiratory issues for many years, He went in hospital this time over impacted bowels and now his health has taken a turn for the worse and I believe he has been given 1 day to live.

AGAIN PLEASE PRAY FOR HIM HIS ONLY 33 YEARS OLD, of which 12 years was spent through many hardships and suffering..
Hasbunallah.

Brother,

I am no doctor neither do I have any relation with medical or even medical studies.

However, In both these fields, I have some good amount of knowledge, Above average normal person but definitely below an expert or a professional.

@Mangus Ortus Novem @Dubious @Syed Hammad Ahmed @PakSword @Mentee @Verve @The Eagle @waz If anyone of you know someone from the medical field and specific to this case, Do help out here by tagging. We might actually be able to atleast lend our part for saving a life if Allah wills...

For that :

Hydrate him as much as possible to a considerable level, Attach drips of glucose and water, Inject important nutrients and minerals. This will give him some energy to atleast cope with the suffering and keep on breathing.

Come to breathing now, I have no idea what has caused his respiratory issues, Perhaps you should open up with the details of this condition as well as the paralyse thing to let me think of this again and what could be done.

If yes, Then what does your brother recieve for food or nutrients ? Did he recieve anything orally in the last two weeks or even before ?

The seeds, The water, but since your brother can’t recieve orally, try Artifical nutrition but with very small scale using a nasogastric tube (also called an NG tube). This tube is put through the nose, down the throat, and into the stomach.

But the problem is, Even if you inject water or the water bolus with The seeds, What guarantees the digestion ? Are the intestines working ? Possibly no, As the gut movements have stopped.

But, If you inject some water and two table spoons worth of Psyllium seeds soaked in water for atleast 10 minutes, And then do the most important thing that is massage his gut, pressing down on the stomach and down to the pelvis, for at least 2-3 hours, this might clear up things and the situation.

For this, you should consult some other doctor, Ask him regarding my suggestions and how would this help out.

Remember, all i have said, is after reading half picture. I still don’t know what caused the paralysis and Gut muscle movements halt. What is his body temperature and Blood pressure, all matters a lot in this...

Recite Ayat-e-Kareema

View attachment 616597

@Dubious @Ace of Spades

Brother,

For that :

Recite Ayat-e-Kareema

View attachment 616597

I am in the middle of something; will reply in detail later. But please refrain to do all what's written in the post. This is about human life, one can't experiment with stuff here, especially in such critical condition. Expert doctors and nutritionists are dealing with the situation already. Let them give proper instructions. May Allah give him health and makes things easy for him and your family.

May Allah have mercy on your brother and grant your family patience and grant your brother shifa verily Allah is all knowing and most merciful the sovereign lord of the heavens and earth.

His been in hospital since tues/wednesday, for over a decade his health has been deteriorating since he was diagnosed with Multiple sclerosis, he is nil by mouth, bed bound, unable to move and can only communicate by blinking his eyes and has been suffering from respiratory issues for many years, He went in hospital this time over impacted bowels and now his health has taken a turn for the worse and I believe he has been given 1 day to live.

AGAIN PLEASE PRAY FOR HIM HIS ONLY 33 YEARS OLD, of which 12 years was spent through many hardships and suffering..

Ya Allah help him. Will pray bro.

Be strong,Allah is gr8

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom