What's new

Please pray for my mother she passed away

Dear all

I request you all to please pray for my mother's soul she left us shocked yesterday. Soyum is tomorrow (Wednesday) between asur and maghrib at Sultan Masjid Dha phase 5.

Yaar I am going through something similar. I will pray for her, believe me.

I think without my mom, I will have no will to live anymore. But sometimes I think God wants to take our mothers away so that they can be in jannat.

I'm sorry my brother.

It is ironic that as sons we want to give our life away so that our mothers can live, and at the same time our mothers want to give their live to us so that we live.

I am very sorry to hear about it brother, and it scares me as well.

إِنَّا لِلّهِ وَإِنَّـا إِلَيْهِ رَاجِعونَ
Our prayers are with you. This is really a sad news for all of us. May Allah give her place in Jan'nah.
And my request to all PDFians that always love and respect your parents. And see them with kindness. Their love is much more precious then any thing in this universe except Allah.

إِنَّا لِلّهِ وَإِنَّـا إِلَيْهِ رَاجِعونَ ...Allah unhe janat main jaga de..Ameen

May-her soul rest in peace

You have my condolences man.

Today seems to be a bad day... I came into work today, and I saw the building security guard on the floor. I was like what happened? He couldn't usher a single word. Then later another Keralite came in and explained he lost his younger brother and got the phone call just now. He lost all senses and just collapsed.

Losing a loved one is an awful thing. Makes you wonder why there is so much violence in the world - how can one put someone through that?

Dear all

I request you all to please pray for my mother's soul she left us shocked yesterday. Soyum is tomorrow (Wednesday) between asur and maghrib at Sultan Masjid Dha phase 5.
RIP to your mom God bless her i know your pain as i lost my mom in first week of december also be strong my frriend

May her soul rest in peace.

Back
Top Bottom