What's new

Please don't destroy Chinese relationship with Pakistan

My English is not good and so I just could express my partial feeling.
A lot of Indian members say China use Pakistan to contain India.It is totally wrong.
In addition,if you could understand Chinese,if you meet any post which has to do with Pakistan,you will know what is the real view and feeling to Pakistan Brother.
Frankly in many many Chinese forums,Chinese has been expressing the strong positive feeling to Pakstani.
Though we don't share the same religion,share the similar culture and share the same language,we have shared the same sentiment.We remember when the catastrophic earthquake hit the SICHUAN,Pakistan donated the national reversed tents.We remember when China is in the trouble,Pakistan strongly support us.When Chinese is working in Pakistan,we feel the real sentiment from common Pakistanis and especially protect Chinese civilans.And we also remember there is one article in Pakistan law which it is illeagal to break our relationships.
I frankly and honestly tell every PDF Pakistan member,we always read Chinese news about Pakistan,when we read the replies from forum members which most of those are positive.Narrowly speaking,for many Chinese forum members,we just take Pakistan as real friend.
Mutual interest is the base of two nations but we have more feelings not just intrest.
Frankly I never know one Pakistan forum,but I want to know more about Pakistan,so I search for Pakistan website.The majority of Chinese people don't understand English well but I hope Pakistani could know real Chinese feeling to you.
Really hope Pakistani don't just hear of the sound from anti-China and you should hear the majority of Chinese sound.

There is no question of indian destroying relationship with Pakistan. There are many pakistani think tanks who has questioned the chinese investment and raise the voice that Pakistan is not going to get anything out of that. Many chinese have raised their voice against Pakistan helping Chinese terrorist. India is nowhere in picture. Writing something on forum by any poster does not spoil the relationship between two countries. Foreign relations are driven by interest and your so called positive feeling and love for Pakistan is a sham. This is not a Bollywood movie.

very touchy... u looks like a gud human being... :)

IMG_7134+China+Pakistan+Karakoram+Highway+KK+(25).jpg
Too funny...and a little gay.

We value our strong and unquestionable relationship with friendly PRC. Time tested and durable friendship.

A lot of Indian members say China use Pakistan to contain India.It is totally wrong.
In addition,if you could understand Chinese,if you meet any post which has to do with Pakistan,you will know what is the real view and feeling to Pakistan Brother.
Frankly in many many Chinese forums,Chinese has been expressing the strong positive feeling to Pakstani.
Though we don't share the same religion,share the similar culture and share the same language,we have shared the same sentiment.We remember when the catastrophic earthquake hit the SICHUAN,Pakistan donated the national reversed tents.We remember when China is in the trouble,Pakistan strongly support us.When Chinese is working in Pakistan,we feel the real sentiment from common Pakistanis and especially protect Chinese civilans.And we also remember there is one article in Pakistan law which it is illeagal to break our relationships.
I frankly and honestly tell every PDF Pakistan member,we always read Chinese news about Pakistan,when we read the replies from forum members which most of those are positive.Narrowly speaking,for many Chinese forum members,we just take Pakistan as real friend.
Mutual interest is the base of two nations but we have more feelings not just intrest.
Frankly I never know one Pakistan forum,but I want to know more about Pakistan,so I search for Pakistan website.The majority of Chinese people don't understand English well but I hope Pakistani could know real Chinese feeling to you.
Really hope Pakistani don't just hear of the sound from anti-China and you should hear the majority of Chinese sound.

Hi,

Welcome to the forum-----in our diversity lies our unity---.

It is not a problem for Pakistan to cover china's flank. We understand the threats that India has made towards china---india has made its position clear on china and Pakistan will not step back if the things get heated up in the region. In china's strength---we see our security and wellbeing as well.

We are weak when we stand divided---we are strong when we stand together. We work as a TEAM---Together Everyone Achieves More.

Hi,

Welcome to the forum-----in our diversity lies our unity---.

It is not a problem for Pakistan to cover china's flank. We understand the threats that India has made towards china---india has made its position clear on china and Pakistan will not step back if the things get heated up in the region. In china's strength---we see our security and wellbeing as well.

We are weak when we stand divided---we are strong when we stand together. We work as a TEAM---Together Everyone Achieves More.
It's all good for Pakistan to have a friendly relation with China. But it looks like Pakistan is making the same mistake it made with US or KSA, being a bit too much dependent on one single country. Look at other Pakistani members posting here. For them China-Pakistan friendship is unquestionable. What they need to realize is there is no friend when it comes to diplomatic relations. There are only interests and return on investment.

You are not on equal footing, which be a problem for you in coming times.

Last edited:
It's all good for Pakistan to have a friendly relation with China. But it looks like Pakistan is making the same mistake it made with US or KSA, being a bit too much dependent on one single country. Look at other Pakistani members posting here. For them China-Pakistan friendship is unquestionable. What they need to realize is there is friend when it comes to diplomatic relations. There are only interests and return on investment.

Hi,

thank you for your post----. The difference here is that in case with china---we are joined at the hip---. The U S was 8000 miles away----its interest kept changing with the changing tide.

@nForce

It's all good for India to have a friendly relation with Russia. But it looks like India is making the same mistake it made with US, being a bit too much dependent on one single country. Look at other Indian members posting here. For them Indians-USA friendship is unquestionable. What they need to realize is there is friend when it comes to diplomatic relations. There are only interests and return on investment.

Fix it. :disagree:

It's all good for Pakistan to have a friendly relation with China. But it looks like Pakistan is making the same mistake it made with US or KSA, being a bit too much dependent on one single country. Look at other Pakistani members posting here. For them China-Pakistan friendship is unquestionable. What they need to realize is there is friend when it comes to diplomatic relations. There are only interests and return on investment.

Really ?

Hasn't been a Problem for last SIX DECADES.

Pakistan was the first Non-Communist Country which recognized China and since the early 1950's this Relationship has gotten better and better with time. So if you were hoping that this relationship would SOUR, I wouldn't hold my breadth if I were you, Indian.

Hi,

thank you for your post----. The difference here is that in case with china---we are joined at the hip---. The U S was 8000 miles away----its interest kept changing with the changing tide.
Locational advantages may play out things differently.
I'm pointing at the policy making part and not much change on that part. Be it the airbase near Peshawar back in 60s or exclusive rights for Gwadar, it's a foreign country taking control of assets within Pakistan for their own interests. The sovereignty gets lost in the process.
Lately, at least for some Pakistanis it seems, China is a catch-all solution to all problems.
Industry ? - Chinese investments.
Infrastructure ? Gwadar and CPEC.
Power ? Chinese companies.
Military procurements ? - Chinese jets and other gears.
Intl. diplomacy/UNSC ? - China and it's veto power.
Investments ? Mostly Chinese.

Now, it is understandable that one will milk the cow when it is possible, but at the same time it is prudent to have a contingency plan. What will happen if the bubble bursts ?

Awwwww..... Innocent Chinese and Naive pakistanis are in love.
Evil Hindu Banyas trying to inject poison in their relationship.

We stopped paying attention to Indians on August 16th 1947, we dont pay any attention to what Indians say and most of the world do the same. They are lying cheating back stabbing people and sooner you learn better its is for China and Chinese people.

Back
Top Bottom