What's new

Please don't destroy Chinese relationship with Pakistan

people who are aware world politics they knows Pak China friendship. some people just dont know nothing about anything thats how the population in every country..
so dont bother what people say my chines brother..
Pak China friendship is.
Sweeter than honey, deeper than ocean and higher than himaliya.

Locational advantages may play out things differently.
I'm pointing at the policy making part and not much change on that part. Be it the airbase near Peshawar back in 60s or exclusive rights for Gwadar, it's a foreign country taking control of assets within Pakistan for their own interests. The sovereignty gets lost in the process.
Lately, at least for some Pakistanis it seems, China is a catch-all solution to all problems.
Industry ? - Chinese investments.
Infrastructure ? Gwadar and CPEC.
Power ? Chinese companies.
Military procurements ? - Chinese jets and other gears.
Intl. diplomacy/UNSC ? - China and it's veto power.
Investments ? Mostly Chinese.

Now, it is understandable that one will milk the cow when it is possible, but at the same time it is prudent to have a contingency plan. What will happen if the bubble bursts ?

Hi,

We need to hang our hat somewhere.

China deals with honesty and integrity. This is a breath of fresh air for Pakistan who have countries around them who are full of sh*t and just want to take advantage of every situation.

Just because of this China have a good ally in Pakistan. This relationship is built on solid foundations of trust and mutual respect. Something money can never buy.

My English is not good and so I just could express my partial feeling.
A lot of Indian members say China use Pakistan to contain India.It is totally wrong.
In addition,if you could understand Chinese,if you meet any post which has to do with Pakistan,you will know what is the real view and feeling to Pakistan Brother.
Frankly in many many Chinese forums,Chinese has been expressing the strong positive feeling to Pakstani.
Though we don't share the same religion,share the similar culture and share the same language,we have shared the same sentiment.We remember when the catastrophic earthquake hit the SICHUAN,Pakistan donated the national reversed tents.We remember when China is in the trouble,Pakistan strongly support us.When Chinese is working in Pakistan,we feel the real sentiment from common Pakistanis and especially protect Chinese civilans.And we also remember there is one article in Pakistan law which it is illeagal to break our relationships.
I frankly and honestly tell every PDF Pakistan member,we always read Chinese news about Pakistan,when we read the replies from forum members which most of those are positive.Narrowly speaking,for many Chinese forum members,we just take Pakistan as real friend.
Mutual interest is the base of two nations but we have more feelings not just intrest.
Frankly I never know one Pakistan forum,but I want to know more about Pakistan,so I search for Pakistan website.The majority of Chinese people don't understand English well but I hope Pakistani could know real Chinese feeling to you.
Really hope Pakistani don't just hear of the sound from anti-China and you should hear the majority of Chinese sound.

Welcome to PDF bro!

You are right, Chinese public have strongly favorable views towards Pakistani people, I believe the same vice versa, and this provides a solid foundation for state-to-state partnership of great strategic depth. The most important elements here are friendliness, sincerity, trust, confidence and care like one's own family.

Expect noise or disturbance on CN-PK partnership though, it happens and will continue, no words gonna stop that, just deal with it. Let the partnership prosper, and people of both countries enjoy good living standards!

:pakistan::china:

My English is not good and so I just could express my partial feeling.
A lot of Indian members say China use Pakistan to contain India.It is totally wrong.
In addition,if you could understand Chinese,if you meet any post which has to do with Pakistan,you will know what is the real view and feeling to Pakistan Brother.
Frankly in many many Chinese forums,Chinese has been expressing the strong positive feeling to Pakstani.
Though we don't share the same religion,share the similar culture and share the same language,we have shared the same sentiment.We remember when the catastrophic earthquake hit the SICHUAN,Pakistan donated the national reversed tents.We remember when China is in the trouble,Pakistan strongly support us.When Chinese is working in Pakistan,we feel the real sentiment from common Pakistanis and especially protect Chinese civilans.And we also remember there is one article in Pakistan law which it is illeagal to break our relationships.
I frankly and honestly tell every PDF Pakistan member,we always read Chinese news about Pakistan,when we read the replies from forum members which most of those are positive.Narrowly speaking,for many Chinese forum members,we just take Pakistan as real friend.
Mutual interest is the base of two nations but we have more feelings not just intrest.
Frankly I never know one Pakistan forum,but I want to know more about Pakistan,so I search for Pakistan website.The majority of Chinese people don't understand English well but I hope Pakistani could know real Chinese feeling to you.
Really hope Pakistani don't just hear of the sound from anti-China and you should hear the majority of Chinese sound.

:D Brother first of all who ask you to put your ears to Indian blabbering mouths ??? Now after to many episodes of SOAP Dramas from India the whole world is dealing carefully with them ignoring their propaganda although not fully but partially as much as it suits them to make it a lolly pop for our neighbours.

Back
Top Bottom