What's new

PLEASE DONATE......

Again corrupt politicians collecting money from people. Money will go in their pockets

PRIME MINISTER'S NATIONAL RELIEF FUND: ha ha ha :rofl::omghaha:

Relief for prime minister and their spoons....................

Also got confirmation that My Father, Brother and the Dharmik org. will arrange free langer at few loactions in affected areas. We are collecting money, food supplies and medecine from People we know and in neighborhood!!

Please see if you or you dear one know some one to take such intiatives.

Again corrupt politicians collecting money from people. Money will go in their pockets

PRIME MINISTER'S NATIONAL RELIEF FUND: ha ha ha :rofl::omghaha:

Relief for prime minister and their spoons....................
Not sure about Pakistan but PM relief fund works in India.Most of the newspapers start these charity drives and the money is always donated to PMRF.You can always ask for the details about how much money was collected in PMRF through RTI :welcome:

PS- Went to the bank to transfer money to the Euro or the Sterling accounts of PMRF,it costs a freaking NZ$28 for a single transaction and the bank on the receiving end might also deduct some fee's :pissed:

My uncle lives in Delhi. I told him to donate $100 and I would send it to him via bank transfer.

That doesn't helps at all...

I have sent rs 2000 via cheque (no net banking),have also asked my friends and relatives to do the same.
Currently i am low on cash will donate more later.

Add 1000k from my sister.

She donated one million!
Kudos...

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom