What's new

Please donate: Kashmir floods

I wanted to donate but then I realize they are ungrateful people and as soon as conditions improve they will be back at pelting stones and supporting massacre of hindus.....the usual business.
For the 100s who pelt stones you're punishing a thousand innocent ppl.

we dont need ur help
@Horus @Chak Bamu
Requesting you to please thread ban this guy.
He has been derailing this thread for long with his tawdry posts.

Last edited:
Our entire family (extended) are connected to Bharat Shevashram Sangha, Swamy Pranavanandaji Maharaj is the only Dikshaguru of our entire family, my Boropisi & Boropisemoshai have donated Rs.15 lakh after their retirement for the new BSS hospital at Joka. I do whatever small I can. :)

Actually a significant part of the government relief funds get wasted, and most of the private NGOs are fraud, I have gone through many of these NGOs' books, and I have seen how they transfer funds to personal accounts via fake transactions and live a grand life in plush apartments and driving Audis & BMWs. I have seen many cases where 80%-90% (even 100% in some cases) of the NGO's funds have been used for personal purposes, this is a very lucrative business now.
It is sad to see, in the name of humanity these NGOs are sucking money and cheating people.

Nice to hear about your Pishe moshai and pishimoni. It is hard to believe in these days that people are still so much devoted to humanity. Please convey my earnest respect for them.
BSS hospital was an urgent need of the area and people are greatly benefitted by it's service.

no one answered my single and everyone wants me to get banned from this thread

cowards!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wanted to donate but then I realize they are ungrateful people and as soon as conditions improve they will be back at pelting stones and supporting massacre of hindus.....the usual business.
Two wrongs don't make a right.
the destructing flood waters aren't recognizing between anyone, why should you in your act of kindness?

Our entire family (extended) are connected to Bharat Shevashram Sangha, Swamy Pranavanandaji Maharaj is the only Dikshaguru of our entire family, my Boropisi & Boropisemoshai have donated Rs.15 lakh after their retirement for the new BSS hospital at Joka. I do whatever small I can. :)

Actually a significant part of the government relief funds get wasted, and most of the private NGOs are fraud, I have gone through many of these NGOs' books, and I have seen how they transfer funds to personal accounts via fake transactions and live a grand life in plush apartments and driving Audis & BMWs. I have seen many cases where 80%-90% (even 100% in some cases) of the NGO's funds have been used for personal purposes, this is a very lucrative business now.
One of my friend told me fraudulent schemes of NGO to save few bucks from income tax...
Every NGO should be brought under RTI n Lokpal purview......

Is there a way to donate in USD?

no one answered my single and everyone wants me to get banned from this thread

cowards!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Instead of trolling here, if you are really in Kashmir go and save some lives that will add value to your worthless self.

Last edited:
To donate in PMRF you need to have a PAN card and an Indian bank a/c, not sure for BSA and RKM
I have NRE acoount, will that work? Any idea? Otherwise i will transfer to my mom's account and donate from there.

I have NRE acoount, will that work? Any idea? Otherwise i will transfer to my mom's account and donate from there.

I think NRE ac wont work since you dont have a PAN. Try going the 2nd option.

Thats the best course of action. It'll be much easier to do for someone in India, it takes very little time.

OK, everyone, I have thread banned @Indian-Lion for a day. However I must note that he is from India. So, Indians having problem with his posts need to deal with him as a fellow Indian.

Everyone please be civil and do not indulge in trolling even to counter some other troll. Thanks.

Here is a organisation on J&K floodrelief (I am not sure of their authenticity, you may check it for yourself)

#JKFLOODRELIEF | Coordinating Relief Work

COLLECTION POINTS

Mumbai

1st floor, M/s Mukund Synthetic Industries, R. R.
Industrial Estate, W.E. Highway Road, Kashimira, Mira
Road (E), Thane, Maharashtra- 401104
8767434352)

Santacruz (W): Gypsy Rose, 10/11, Arun Bazaar, 2nd
Hasnabad Lane, Santacruz (W), Mumbai – 400 054.
Tel.- 022-2649 2649/ 2649 4530
Contact- Mr. Khalil Malik Timing – 10:00 am to 6:00 pm

ANDHERI (E): Exotica Exports, 5-C / 90, Mittal Estate, Sir
M V Road, (Near Leela Hotel), Andheri (E), Mumbai-
Tel.- 022-2850 0646
Contact- Receptionist (On Weekdays only)

New Delhi

SARITA VIHAR: J-93, Sarita Vihar, New Delhi-76
Tel.- 41401216 / 26972351

VASANT KUNJ: Tender Feet Nursery School, C-8, Vasant
kunj, New Delhi Tel.- 26899793, 26136849
Contact - Mrs. Srinivasan
(Note: Please call and drop material only between 1.00-
5.00 p.m., Monday-Friday.)

VASANT VIHAR: C-6/6, Vasant Vihar, New Delhi
Tel.- 011 – 41611244 & 9810032527
Contact - Mrs. Mridula Murgai

GK-2: G-36, Masjid Moth, Greater Kailash Part 2, New
Delhi-110048
Tel:9818464420
(Note: This centre is on the 2nd floor, so please pack
material in small packages and bring your manpower to
lift the material.)

9-B/3 NPL Colony, New Rajinder Nagar New Delhi

B - 100 rama park, near uttam nagar, metro pillar
number 764, New Delhi - 110059
Noida

Aashish: B37, Sector 41 Noida.
Ph 9953142083

Bangalore

630, 1st main, 1st stage, Indiranagar, Bangalore.
Landmark: Near BDA complex. Opposite the Indirangar
Police station (off old Madras Road).
Contact Person:
Christine Mehta
Phone: 8861192957 (Not on all days, hence call before
going)

Villa 46,Wind Mills of Your Mind
Near Mindtree, Road 5 B, EPIP Zone 2nd stage,
Whitefield
Bangalore 560 066
Sunita Wali
Mobile 9611638038

Basharat Abbas
C/O:Enthusionz Services Pvt Ltd
Building no 414, Ist C Cross Road, 7th Block
Koramangala Bangalore 560095.
Landmark : Fourm Mall, Koramangala
Mobile: 9739949428

One of my friend told me fraudulent schemes of NGO to save few bucks from income tax...
Every NGO should be brought under RTI n Lokpal purview......

Do not donate to any NGO if you don't know them and their work personally, don't even go by websites, advertisements in media, etc. and don't entertain any tele-caller or email asking you for donations.

There was a NGO in Kolkata, they used to pick up specific causes; like treatment of a kid suffering from some major life-threatening disease, those people, a mix of decent-looking middle-aged men & women looked genuine, but that later turned out to be a scam, even I paid them!! :( I have seen so many fraud NGOs that now I don't trust any NGO unless I know them very well.

WTF Indians??? The "INTEGRAL PART OF INDIA" need your HELP.
Don't know how many times every Indian member would have said this on this forum, now is the time to PROVE it.
People are witnessing HAVOC...............We should HELP them.

Thanks for highlighting!

Bro arp and Ms Levina I've done my part.

Also note that my father (in India) who is generally involved in pilgrim camps in J&K also activated his group to get what ever possible help they can including food, clothes, blankets, money, people to help in relief efforts.

Let's pray for our bros/ sisters in distress!!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom