What's new

Please donate: Kashmir floods

Ask your friends, relatives, etc. ANYONE with ANY sort of HELP is a GREAT CONTRIBUTION.

We should keep the Jannat on Earth AS Jannat on Earth.

To be honest, doesnt matter how much we help, few ungreatful people will always remain so.

tell me how will u react when ur brother is encountered for false accusation or 1 day army comes and gang rape all women of a village////// will u respect that country and its nazi army?
OUT OF MY THREAD!!

I asked you not to derail this thread. I am gonna report your posts after this

@anant_s

The screenshot which you had posted can be still seen in your post.I think you will have to go to "more options" and delete the attachment.

Last edited:
@DRAY
Me and family through out the year remain connected with these two organisations. From personal experience speaking, they do their job with excellence and absolute honesty. Its my pleasure to have personal acquaintance with some of these people.

tell me how will u react when ur brother is encountered for false accusation or 1 day army comes and gang rape all women of a village////// will u respect that country and its nazi army?

I'm a Sikh and What Nehru, Fake Gandhi's and Congress did to my community is not hidden from anyone. DONT YOU PREACH ME. If you want to discuss this, start a new thread and let's debate.

If you can't appreciate what Indian Army is doing for Kashmiris in current disaster; then you should refrain yourself from spreading BS against them. Better Keep Quiet.:angry:

I'm a Sikh and What Nehru, Fake Gandhi's and Congress did to my community is not hidden from anyone. DONT YOU PREACH ME. If you want to discuss this, start a new thread and let's debate.

If you can't appreciate what Indian Army is doing for Kashmiris in current disaster; then you should refrain yourself from spreading BS against them. Better Keep Quiet.:angry:
kashmir is the most most militarized zone in the world u r keeping my brothers in jail

@DRAY
Me and family through out the year remain connected with these two organisations. From personal experience speaking, they do their job with excellence and absolute honesty. Its my pleasure to have personal acquaintance with some of these people.

Our entire family (extended) are connected to Bharat Shevashram Sangha, Swamy Pranavanandaji Maharaj is the only Dikshaguru of our entire family, my Boropisi & Boropisemoshai have donated Rs.15 lakh after their retirement for the new BSS hospital at Joka. I do whatever small I can. :)

Actually a significant part of the government relief funds get wasted, and most of the private NGOs are fraud, I have gone through many of these NGOs' books, and I have seen how they transfer funds to personal accounts via fake transactions and live a grand life in plush apartments and driving Audis & BMWs. I have seen many cases where 80%-90% (even 100% in some cases) of the NGO's funds have been used for personal purposes, this is a very lucrative business now.

I wanted to donate but then I realize they are ungrateful people and as soon as conditions improve they will be back at pelting stones and supporting massacre of hindus.....the usual business.

I wanted to donate but then I realize they are ungrateful people and as soon as conditions improve they will be back at pelting stones and supporting massacre of hindus.....the usual business.
we dont need ur help

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom