What's new

Please donate: Kashmir floods

Not paying for the rock throwers.

WO8te7O.gif

no matter how much we hate each other plz view this as a humanitarian cause bczose many innocents are drowned and almost 200 deaths have taken place

Done sir, but the intent was to show the acknowledgement given (for guiding purposes only).

sirji, the PAN no. is that of PMNRF not mine, it is displayed immediately once you logon to site.
Why is PMNRF publicising his PAN :D

PLEASE DONATE:

The purpose of this thread is to raise awareness of the tragedy in KASHMIR and to urge all to donate generously to help the victims....many 've lost everything they had.
Immediate financial assistance is needed in the kashmir region.

You can make your contribution to PRIME MINISTER'S NATIONAL RELIEF FUND:

Prime Minister's National Relief Fund

Contributors abroad may deposit their contributions with the local Indian Mission or in any branch of the State Bank of India for transfer to the Prime Minister's National Relief Fund.

Donations may also be made directly into Central Bank of India, New Delhi/ Mumbai’s following accounts stating beneficiary 'Prime Minister’s National Relief Fund, SB A/C with Janpath, New Delhi'.

Pound Sterling: A/C No. 203253-80412368 with,
BARCLAYS BANK PLC, London.
( SWIFT Code :- BARCGB 22 )

EURO: A/C No. 4112222001 with CITI BANK,
Frankfurt.
( SWIFT Code :- CITI DE FF )

To enable the government to send appropriate receipt, you should furnish details to the bankers in M.T 100 Formats through SWIFT – SWIFT CODE “CBININ BBAPAR”.

webindia123.com- Government of India- Prime Minister's relief fund -Form for Donations to PMNRF

webindia123.com-government of india-PM's Relief Funds

Donations can be made to any international organization that is working in the region. Please avoid donating money to individuals who come to mosques or on the street, unless you are sure about the person.
If you want to donate money it is your responsibility to verify that the money reaches the people on whose name it has been collected.
The situation is beyond the local authorities grasp..there is a shortage of boats, tents, and drinking water. There is a need to take steps to stop the spread of water-borne diseases.
Above all they need our prayers.

@scorpionx @Abingdonboy @nair @arp2041 @kurup @Sidak @SarthakGanguly @ranjeet @Indischer @Ravi Nair @DRAY @Roybot @PlanetWarrior @OrionHunter @cloud_9

View attachment 47672

View attachment 47673

View attachment 47674

View attachment 47675

Done Arpyy!!

WTF Indians??? The "INTEGRAL PART OF INDIA" need your HELP.

Don't know how many times every Indian member would have said this on this forum, now is the time to PROVE it.

People are witnessing HAVOC...............We should HELP them.

@scorpionx @nair @Nair saab @Dillinger @DRAY @Indischer @Robinhood Pandey @Indrani @JanjaWeed......................

Someone please tag other members as well......................

@levina, just STARTING the thread doesn't mean you have done your part.................

@AKASH A. @anant_s @Bang Galore @black_jack @sab @DrSomnath999 @janon @jbgt90 @karan.1970 @Bhai Zakir @neehar @Sergi @Shivani Malhotra @Tshering22 @Yogi @kaykay

@patentneer @Gessler @NSG_BlackCats @gslv mk3 @IndoCarib @cloud_9 @Roybot @anyrandom @Mirza Jatt @Humanist @WAR-rior @AKASH A. @karan21 @R &AW @Yeti @jayron @bruce wayne @RoYaL~GuJJaR @DMLA @Incredible India @ChennaiSKing @KRAIT @Bhai Zakir @GORKHALI @IND151 @lepziboy @CarbonD @nick_indian @David James @Che Guevara @desiman@Shardul.....the lion @Contrarian @Blitzkrieg @INDIC @danish_vij @IndoUS @Echo_419 @SMStealth @indianrabbit @KS @Matrixx @danger007 @The HBS Guy @danger007 @surya kiran @sms @jatt+gutts @DARIUS @AUz @GURU DUTT @Supply&Demand @DesiGuy @--,-'{@ @Ajaxpaul @acetophenol @DelhiDareDevil @doublemaster @Hellraiser007 @@AGENT 47 @Nishan_101 @Babbar-Khalsa

Don't go to just any site to donate, only donate here:

Prime Minister's National Relief Fund

@arp2041 I donate here, I know they are honest: BHARAT SEVASHRAM SANGHA---In Service to Humanity

Why is PMNRF publicising his PAN :D
Thats a mandatory requirement, anywhere you make a payment that is applicable for tax deduction, the beneficiary has to indicate PAN no.

Thats a mandatory requirement, anywhere you make a payment that is applicable for tax deduction, the beneficiary has to indicate PAN no.
That's why usually industrialist and business men contribute to get tax benefits. . my parents spared 2 lac to donate for a church .. my parents accepted to spend 1.5 to the relief fund..

Subject : MR anant_s

FROM THE OFFICE MR SULEMAN BELLO
AFRICAN DEVELOPMENT BANK (ADB).
OUAGADOUGOU BURKINA FASO.
WEST AFRICA.

TRANSFER OF ($ 25,200.000.00) TWENTY FIVE MILLION, TWO HUNDREN THOUSAND DOLLARS.

I AM cloud_9, THE AUDITOR GENERAL OF AFRICAN DEVELOPMENT BANK HERE IN BURKINA FASO. DURING THE COURSE OF OUR AUDITING, I DISCOVERED A FLOATING FUND IN AN ACCOUNT OPENED IN THE BANK BY MR JOHN KOROVO AND AFTER GOING THROUGH SOME OLD FILES IN THE RECORDS I DISCOVERED THAT THE OWNER OF THE ACCOUNT DIED IN THE (BEIRUT-BOUND CHARTER JET) PLANE CRASH ON THE 25TH DECEMBER 2003 IN COTONOU (REPUBLIC OF BENIN).

AND NOBODY HAS OPERATED ON THIS ACCOUNT AGAIN, THE OWNER OF THIS ACCOUNT IS MR JOHN KOROVO A FOREIGNER, AND A TRADER WHO TRADE ON GOLD AND MINING, HE DIED, SINCE 2003 AND NO OTHER PERSON KNOWS ABOUT THIS ACCOUNT OR ANY THING CONCERNING IT, THE ACCOUNT HAS NO OTHER BENEFICIARY AND MY INVESTIGATION PROVED TO ME AS WELL THAT MR JOHN KOROVO DIE ALONG WITH HIS TIRED FAMILY. THE AMOUNT INVOLVED IS (USD 25.2 M) TWENTY-FIVE MILLION, TWO HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATES DOLLARS ONLY , I AM CONTACTING YOU AS A FOREIGNER BECAUSE THIS MONEY CAN NOT BE APPROVED TO A LOCAL PERSON HERE, BUT CAN ONLY BE APPROVED TO ANY FOREIGNER WITH VALID INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT OR DRIVERS LICENSE AND FOREIGN ACCOUNT BECAUSE THE MONEY IS IN US DOLLARS AND THE FORMER OWNER OF THE ACCOUNT MR JOHN KOROVO IS A FOREIGNER TOO, AND THE MONEY CAN ONLY BE APPROVED INTO A FOREIGN ACCOUNT.

I NEED YOUR STRONG ASSURANCE THAT YOU WILL NEVER, NEVER CHEAT ME AS SOON AS THIS FUND HIT INTO YOUR ACCOUNT. WITH MY INFLUENCE AND THE POSITION OF THE BANK OFFICIAL WE CAN TRANSFER THIS MONEY TO ANY FOREIGNER'S RELIABLE ACCOUNT WHICH YOU CAN PROVIDE WITH ASSURANCE THAT THIS MONEY WILL BE INTACT PENDING OUR PHYSICAL ARRIVAL IN YOUR COUNTRY FOR SHARING. THE BANK OFFICIAL WILL PROVE ALL DOCUMENTS OF TRANSACTION IMMEDIATELY FOR YOU TO RECEIVE THIS FUND LEAVING NO TRACE TO ANY PLACE AND TO BUILD CONFIDENCE.

ON THE CONCLUSION OF THIS TRANSACTION YOU WILL BE ENTITLED TO 30% OF THE TOTAL SUM AS GRATIFICATION, WHILE 10% WILL BE SET ASIDE TO TAKE CARE OF THE EXPENSES THAT MAY ARISE DURING THE TIME OF TRANSFER AND ALSO TELEPHONE BILLS, WHILE 60% WILL BE FOR ME.

SO ON THE INDICATION OF YOUR WILLINGNESS I WANT YOU TO FORWARD TO ME YOUR :FULL NAME: SEX: COMPANY: IF ANY FULL CONTACT ADDRESS: PHONE: CELL: FAX: CITY: STATE:ZIP CODE COUNTRY: OCCUPATION AND ALL THE NECESSARY INFORMATION WILL BE SENT TO YOU ON THE ACCEPTANCE TO CHAMPION THIS TRANSACTION WITH ME.

THANKS
YOURS TRULY
cloud_9

no matter how much we hate each other plz view this as a humanitarian cause bczose many innocents are drowned and almost 200 deaths have taken place

We don't hate Kashmir's and are making whatever little contribution we can make for them.

It's you who is spilling hatered all over PDF by posting crap about Army and lying that they are not doing anything in Kashmir. However, hurriyat is doing rescue operations. Have some shame and practice what you are preaching others to do.:angry:

That's why usually industrialist and business men contribute to get tax benefits. . my parents spared 2 lac to donate for a church .. my parents accepted to spend 1.5 to the relief fund..
any tax paying person can do so. benevolence shown by your parents is truly admirable.

Subject : MR anant_s

FROM THE OFFICE MR SULEMAN BELLO
AFRICAN DEVELOPMENT BANK (ADB).
OUAGADOUGOU BURKINA FASO.
WEST AFRICA.

TRANSFER OF ($ 25,200.000.00) TWENTY FIVE MILLION, TWO HUNDREN THOUSAND DOLLARS.

I AM cloud_9, THE AUDITOR GENERAL OF AFRICAN DEVELOPMENT BANK HERE IN BURKINA FASO. DURING THE COURSE OF OUR AUDITING, I DISCOVERED A FLOATING FUND IN AN ACCOUNT OPENED IN THE BANK BY MR JOHN KOROVO AND AFTER GOING THROUGH SOME OLD FILES IN THE RECORDS I DISCOVERED THAT THE OWNER OF THE ACCOUNT DIED IN THE (BEIRUT-BOUND CHARTER JET) PLANE CRASH ON THE 25TH DECEMBER 2003 IN COTONOU (REPUBLIC OF BENIN).

AND NOBODY HAS OPERATED ON THIS ACCOUNT AGAIN, THE OWNER OF THIS ACCOUNT IS MR JOHN KOROVO A FOREIGNER, AND A TRADER WHO TRADE ON GOLD AND MINING, HE DIED, SINCE 2003 AND NO OTHER PERSON KNOWS ABOUT THIS ACCOUNT OR ANY THING CONCERNING IT, THE ACCOUNT HAS NO OTHER BENEFICIARY AND MY INVESTIGATION PROVED TO ME AS WELL THAT MR JOHN KOROVO DIE ALONG WITH HIS TIRED FAMILY. THE AMOUNT INVOLVED IS (USD 25.2 M) TWENTY-FIVE MILLION, TWO HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATES DOLLARS ONLY , I AM CONTACTING YOU AS A FOREIGNER BECAUSE THIS MONEY CAN NOT BE APPROVED TO A LOCAL PERSON HERE, BUT CAN ONLY BE APPROVED TO ANY FOREIGNER WITH VALID INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT OR DRIVERS LICENSE AND FOREIGN ACCOUNT BECAUSE THE MONEY IS IN US DOLLARS AND THE FORMER OWNER OF THE ACCOUNT MR JOHN KOROVO IS A FOREIGNER TOO, AND THE MONEY CAN ONLY BE APPROVED INTO A FOREIGN ACCOUNT.

I NEED YOUR STRONG ASSURANCE THAT YOU WILL NEVER, NEVER CHEAT ME AS SOON AS THIS FUND HIT INTO YOUR ACCOUNT. WITH MY INFLUENCE AND THE POSITION OF THE BANK OFFICIAL WE CAN TRANSFER THIS MONEY TO ANY FOREIGNER'S RELIABLE ACCOUNT WHICH YOU CAN PROVIDE WITH ASSURANCE THAT THIS MONEY WILL BE INTACT PENDING OUR PHYSICAL ARRIVAL IN YOUR COUNTRY FOR SHARING. THE BANK OFFICIAL WILL PROVE ALL DOCUMENTS OF TRANSACTION IMMEDIATELY FOR YOU TO RECEIVE THIS FUND LEAVING NO TRACE TO ANY PLACE AND TO BUILD CONFIDENCE.

ON THE CONCLUSION OF THIS TRANSACTION YOU WILL BE ENTITLED TO 30% OF THE TOTAL SUM AS GRATIFICATION, WHILE 10% WILL BE SET ASIDE TO TAKE CARE OF THE EXPENSES THAT MAY ARISE DURING THE TIME OF TRANSFER AND ALSO TELEPHONE BILLS, WHILE 60% WILL BE FOR ME.

SO ON THE INDICATION OF YOUR WILLINGNESS I WANT YOU TO FORWARD TO ME YOUR :FULL NAME: SEX: COMPANY: IF ANY FULL CONTACT ADDRESS: PHONE: CELL: FAX: CITY: STATE:ZIP CODE COUNTRY: OCCUPATION AND ALL THE NECESSARY INFORMATION WILL BE SENT TO YOU ON THE ACCEPTANCE TO CHAMPION THIS TRANSACTION WITH ME.

THANKS
YOURS TRULY
cloud_9

no offence, but thats an old hat :-)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom