What's new

Please donate: Kashmir floods

Assamese were also human,not so much cry for them .

Anyways dont donate to any other NGO,only donate of PM relief fund ,could be used for other means against india .

Anyways dont donate to any other NGO,only donate of PM relief fund ,could be used for other means against india .
Had this tragedy hit Assam then you would 've found a similar thread here.
What made you think anybody would discriminate??

I had read about it.But you do know why the kashmir floods got more media attention,almost 200 ppl are dead and some 76000 ppl have been rescued.
And another thing is that whatever money goes to PMNRF gets distributed to wherever it is needed.So I am sure whatever money accumulates will also be used for ppl in Assam, and that would give some respite to 'em.

10557289_1565916056970472_2107186046059842280_n.jpg

Respect!

he'll be fine, communication failure is one of the biggest challenges infront of rescuers. Have faith in God and Indian Army.

Yesterday, he and his friends were rescued by Indian Army. They all are safe and health. Thanks to Army...

In Army?

He will be fine.

I am sure he will be just fine and you will hear back pretty soon from him.
Have you checked the list published by the army.?? Anyways have faith in God and our boys. I am sure they are alright.

Hey I missed this post.
Sorry to hear about your uncle.I am sure he's safe somewhere.Once the communication channels open up you guys might be able to trace him.
Take care!

That was a very very rude post.

Yesterday, he and his friends were rescued by Indian Army. They all are safe and health. Thanks to Army...
As i said earlier, Have faith in God and IA, they never ditch anyone. Not that they need any, but please say a silent prayer for the brave men in uniform. :-)

You have to understand the difference beteen both the flood

1. Assam flood is a regular thing. It will happen next year and the year after so does Mumbai, Kolkata and may other cities and states. Kashmir flood is the first in a decade, its new for people. Anyways Water doesnt rise upto 2nd floor as in srinagar.

2. 12 lakh people gets effected INDIRECTLY, since the roads and rail lines breaks down the whole state gets cut off from the mainland. Guwahati closes down. Upper Assam never has floods.

3. State Disaster Management Authority (SDMA) is an active force in controling the situation, which helps in controling the distaster. Even life lost is handfull.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom