What's new

Please do not show this to Pakistanis

It was only funny when @Kaptaan posted this title but not when you @neem456 posted a similar title. You trolls can't come up with your own jokes, so lame.
They r always copycats n he posted on a topic pakistanis arent even bothering much about,

Palestine did right thing. Palestine believe in UN and UN resolution of two state solution with East Jerusalem as its capital. Hafiz Saeed is UN designated terrorist, and Palestine can't afford disobeying UN.

Again Palestine move has nothing got to do with Pakistan but with UN. Pakistan understands that.
Do u need repeat it like a brokenrecord in every thread

Lmao now one should say noone should show this to indians. Second para from same letter states that india cosniders its "ally" israel as an occupational force in Palestine and has been supporting palestine in establishing its borders as they were in 1967

image-jpeg.445659

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    82.3 KB · Views: 197
Who gives a sh!t about Palestine anyway? Only those who want to serve as the latest concubines of the desert folk. I wish more Arabs were openly honest about their feelings about Pakistanis. Maybe then, our lot would wake up from their slave mentality.

Who gives a sh!t about Palestine anyway? Only those who want to serve as the latest concubines of the desert folk. I wish more Arabs were openly honest about their feelings about Pakistanis. Maybe then, our lot would wake up from their slave mentality.
It's PML N most of us don't give shit
Arabs are responsible for the mess here
They revolted against turkey

It's PML N most of us don't give shit
Arabs are responsible for the mess here
They revolted against turkey

I wasted too many of my younger days (Still young mind you) days waving the Palestinian flag. While neglecting the Kashmiri one. The only disputed territory that still interests me is Jammu and Kashmir. Don't care about the rest. The Arabs did indeed revolt against the Ottomans, and they sure as hell don't care about the Muslims in Jammu and Kashmir either. As long as people are free to pray in Jerusalem, the dispute there does not interest me.

I wasted too many of my younger days (Still young mind you) days waving the Palestinian flag. While neglecting the Kashmiri one. The only disputed territory that still interests me is Jammu and Kashmir. Don't care about the rest. The Arabs did indeed revolt against the Ottomans, and they sure as hell don't care about the Muslims in Jammu and Kashmir either. As long as people are free to pray in Jerusalem, the dispute there does not interest me.
arabs dont care about palestine
and Palestinian still have same blood that revolted against ottoman on base of racism..till they get that out of them they are going to suffer

had arabs cared they would have joined hands with turks and got that 2 trillion dollars invested in muslim countries

i see turkey leading Muslim countries again, it is after all largest Muslim economy over taking Indonesia and soon will be in top 10 economies with rapid improvement in its technology base especially defence

true and sadly 90% of people in your nation are retarded including yourself
How about 101% in your country including you and your entire family.

Because you live in the UK. Do all Pakistani who live in Pakistan think that way?

Because you live in the UK. Do all Pakistani who live in Pakistan think that way?

Pakistanis, like other people of this world, are not a single organism that have the exact same thoughts as each other. Many Pakistanis disagree with me, but I certainly know quite a few who agree with me, and some individuals who are even more extreme than me.

And just because I am currently in the U.K does not mean I don't have any connections to and in Pakistan.

Oh Indian suddenly they fall in love with Palestinian lol, when Bollywood make a crap on this one?

Back
Top Bottom