What's new

Please do not show this to Pakistanis

neem456

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
India
DSTVtv4UIAAasBw.jpg

I think India really want to move thier embassy to Jerusalem and looking for some excuses to satisfy satan yahu.
Palestine did a great job.

Why are you people so excited about it? Nothing that has effected Pakistan.

Pakistan still stands with Palestine and always will stand with Palestine. Who gives a hell about an ambassador..

Why are you people so excited about it? Nothing that has effected Pakistan.

this is a news for PDFians only both Pakistanis & for indians, otherwise outside pdf, nobody cares, even in india it is not a news and nobody excited. everybody knows nothing effected pakistan. this is just pdf consumption and daily timepass. otherwise nobody cares. so just chill.

this is a news for PDFians only both Pakistanis & for indians, otherwise outside pdf, nobody cares, even in india it is not a news and nobody excited. everybody knows nothing effected pakistan. this is just pdf consumption and daily timepass. otherwise nobody cares. so just chill.
This move effects Israel more than Pakistan soon there will be statement on India from Israel, lol just wait and watch.

This move effects Israel more than Pakistan soon there will be statement on India from Israel, lol just wait and watch.

you are not going to change. you are very positive about your country. in every negative you see a positive just for yourself.that is good habbit

but sometimes there is no harm to accept the realities.

request you to please dont quote me back, i have very limited time, i just come pdf to check international news.

aha i like it how Palestine is now a poor, insignificant nation.
Someone even called it non existent...Lol
But few days ago same ppl were also thanking india for voting this non existent and insignificant nation.
True change of colors.

Statement i don't know, but netanyahu coming in 10 days, and might give india more weapons you wanna bet on that. World knows against whom those weapons are to be used.
So yea as you rightly said you can just wait and watch and do nothing about it.lolz

you are not going to change. you are very positive about your country. in every negative you see a positive just for yourself.that is good habbit

but sometimes there is no harm to accept the realities.

request you to please dont quote me back, i have very limited time, i just come pdf to check international news.

lol if we want this Ambassador recall can be stopped but no reaction from Pakistan shows that Pakistan truly cares about Palestine. The best course of action would be not to do anything against this move of Palestine. Modi is going to Palestine and Pakistan should not give Modi a reason to cancel. This will automatically turn bad for India.

Back
Top Bottom