What's new

Please Believe in Army’s claim: Indian Defense minister Parrikar pleads to his people

tem.png

1. US lost it chopper because it was unable maintain its designated hovering altitude, as the temperature in Abbottabad was little higher than they expected and consequently the air was thinner.

It was not due any action of Pakistani army , air force or Pakistani guests residing in that compound.

2. Infact Pakistan had no idea, what was happening, first Pakistani aircraft was not even scrambled , until long after US choppers were back Afghan airspace.

3. Furthermore US SEALS suffered no injuries or casualties in their firefight with OBL and his men.

4. One Indian soldier was injured in the surgical strikes, when he stepped over a mine.

1. US lost it chopper because it was unable maintain its designated hovering altitude, as the temperature in Abbottabad was little higher than they expected and consequently the air was thinner.

It was not due any action of Pakistani army , air force or Pakistani guests residing in that compound.

2. Infact Pakistan had no idea, what was happening, first Pakistani aircraft was not even scrambled , until long after US choppers were back Afghan airspace.

3. Furthermore US SEALS suffered no injuries or casualties in their firefight with OBL and his men.

4. One Indian soldier was injured in the surgical strikes, when he stepped over a mine.
Hold your horses, I did'nt claimed that they lost the heli due to Pakistan Army action the point I am telling you is When you have the exact pinpoint coordinates of Terrorist Launchpads located within 3 km of the LoC, you normally don't unnecessarily put your special forces in harm's way or risk the detection of airspace violations by your choppers. You just pulverize the Terrorist Launchpads with smart munitions and high-precision field artillery. But, that would have been fact... fiction is another domain, altogether.

At least our army is not oppressing, killing, and raping minority people in a disputed territory.

Hope you are not drunk kid, 94,624 Kashmiri's are killed so far in IOK,

Total Num of Orphans : 2,15,000

These Orphans don't know that if their parents are dead or alive, They were abucted By Indian Army and never came back,

You Can find the details about mass graces here.
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2012/jul/09/mass-graves-of-kashmir?0p19G=c

An alleged strike conducted to satisfy war mongering ego of people and kept secret from the same people? I don't find any logic in this.

You do understand they were visiting one the volatile regions and not a city like Islamabad?

Okay let me make it simple for you ............... you wanted all this to be kept secret so why felt itchy to announce it in the first place through a high ranking military official? Didn't you know questions would be asked? :lol:

Hold your horses, I did'nt claimed that they lost the heli due to Pakistan Army action the point I am telling you is When you have the exact pinpoint coordinates of Terrorist Launchpads located within 3 km of the LoC, you normally don't unnecessarily put your special forces in harm's way or risk the detection of airspace violations by your choppers. You just pulverize the Terrorist Launchpads with smart munitions and high-precision field artillery. But, that would have been fact... fiction is another domain, altogether.
I really have a hard time educating the known fools as being the scholars. There cannot be a combat air platform with in 10 km of boundry. Remember atlantique? This would be engaging directly as the radar will catch the sukoi that will drop the smart ammunition.So going in was the solution. As for strikes, they may be the first but not the last.

As for strikes, they may be the first but not the last.

This has happened in the past too......The only difference here is, this was disclosed to public after the attack...... btw These attacks are not one way.......

Why the hate , anger frustration and the abuses which are coming out in plenty recently ?

Yar buddy we are not in habit of accepting the naked lies thrown at us. So please stop this joke now enough with childish attitude and hatred from your side .............

Why was the low density air applicable only to the downed helicopter and not the 3 other choppers, out of the 4 helicopters?

I really have a hard time educating the known fools as being the scholars. There cannot be a combat air platform with in 10 km of boundry. Remember atlantique? This would be engaging directly as the radar will catch the sukoi that will drop the smart ammunition.So going in was the solution. As for strikes, they may be the first but not the last.

Who is talking about air strikes?
For Your Information:
The FH-77B and M777, both 155 mm howitzers of the Indian Army, when combined with the Excalibur GPS-guided munition, allow accurate fire at a range of up to 40 km. Field Testing has established their accuracy to be within 10 meters of their target, suggesting a circular error probable of about 5 meters, when fired from up to 24 km. You can imagine the deadly accuracy of these filed guns when fired from within 3 km. And yet, the crooks-in-India and their Indian media-partners-in-crime want us to believe that the Army Commanders risked the lives of Special Forces for taking out pinpointed targets located within 1-3 km from the LoC. All the fraudulent distortion of the DGMO's crisp statement for boosting the sagging image Narendra Modi

This has happened in the past too......The only difference here is, this was disclosed to public after the attack...... btw These attacks are not one way.......
Correction: on the pakistani soil they are the first. I think parrikar clarified this.

Who is talking about air strikes?
For Your Information:
The FH-77B and M777, both 155 mm howitzers of the Indian Army, when combined with the Excalibur GPS-guided munition, allow accurate fire at a range of up to 40 km. Field Testing has established their accuracy to be within 10 meters of their target, suggesting a circular error probable of about 5 meters, when fired from up to 24 km. You can imagine the deadly accuracy of these filed guns when fired from within 3 km. And yet, the crooks-in-India and their Indian media-partners-in-crime want us to believe that the Army Commanders risked the lives of Special Forces for taking out pinpointed targets located within 1-3 km from the LoC. All the fraudulent distortion of the DGMO's crisp statement for boosting the sagging image Narendra Modi
please stop wasting my time. India doesnt have m777 they are on order. You dont know the calibers and or the position and camps so its not worth my time.

Thanks

:rofl:
63366797.jpg

EDIT: Extremely sorry guys, i should not be making fun of this like that. I mean, with no one in the world believing it, this was the least Gov. could do for the army and ask their own nation that at least they start believing in what army says.

Koi aur tu sunta nai ha tum he sun lo.... :P :D

Hahahaah next time they will begging n streets and chanting pls believe in army pls believe in sirjikal
Pls provide proof or accept the truth

Back
Top Bottom