What's new

Please Believe in Army’s claim: Indian Defense minister Parrikar pleads to his people

What is there not to believe? If ragtag terrorists can cross LoC to India for terrorist acts, then a professionally trained army can surely cross LoC to terrorize those terrorists. Indian army always had that capacity, what we didn't have was the political will to carry out such strikes as we mostly had doves in the highest chairs barring Indira Gandhi, and now Narendra Modi.

The history tells us professional armies have crossed LoC now and then, from both of these countries.

Only they have always called them "border skirmishes" or "border conflict" etc.

Now comes hindu extremist Modi and wants to rebrand them as "SirGKal" strikes.

It is like all of sudden he starts asking his countrymen and the world to call his Lungi "Modi Gharara" because it is something that never existed before in the sub-continent and he has invented it.

Only his fanboys can fall for that shyte.

The argument here is that there was no reservation in showing the so called spy pigeons, live footage of the allegedly terror boat sailing out of Karachi, Ajmal Kasab giving interview from his hospital bed or even some militant captured with a rope around his neck, but when it comes to claims of surgical strikes, hell even showing a spent cartridge becomes national security risk.... your own people are questioning the claim now.

Sir , we are questioning simply because "we can ... while many unfortunate ones cannot " leave that part apart.

Alternative argument would be the rules of engagement have changed since the events you mentioned.One ended purpose of diplomatic pressure and world opinion has taken a backseat. Bigger problems needs bigger solutions at least i believe the Indian Government has learnt that after decades of fallacy and a one dimensional Pakistan policy.

I would be surprised to see a different approach in the near future.

Everything has limitations and we are not expecting a 4K HD video with dolby sound to entertain us in the name of surgical strikes.The establishment must have a backup plan and i sure we have the right brains working in the policy makers room.

The history tells us professional armies have crossed LoC now and then, from both of these countries.

Only they have always called them "border skirmishes" or "border conflict" etc.

Now comes hindu extremist Modi and wants to rebrand them as "SirGKal" strikes.

It is like all of sudden he starts asking his countrymen and the world to call his Lungi "Modi Gharara" because it is something that never existed before in the sub-continent and he has invented it.

Only his fanboys can fall for that shyte.

India grows a new variant of apple and calls it an ORANGE , why are you so angry about it sir ?

India grows a new variant of apple and calls it an ORANGE , why are you so angry about it sir ?

You can call it even "watermelon" for all I care. As long as you do not use it to insult another country or the intelligence of others outside India by insisting that they also call it the same, no body gives a shyte!

You can call it even "watermelon" for all I care. As long as you do not use it to insult another country or the intelligence of others outside India by insisting that they also call it the same, no body gives a shyte!

Exactly true sir , which other country have we ( as a nation and individual ) insulted apart from the parties engaged in this conflict?

Questioning the intelligence of others does not arise at all , to each their own , our job is to hold the signboard up , who notices it and who does not is not in our hands. The Indian establishment have been doing their job well in this regard.

Still there is no reason for you to fume , you can hold up your signboard and preach as you wish.

I am sure nobody gives a .... as you said. Still no reason for your anger and frustration.

If your defense and Minister also said that Surgical strike was led by famous Rajni Kant, then i think in south India people start believing.

Because in whole surgical strike Drama ,with out help of rajni Kant , its not possible, that Paratroopers jumped from Heli's, and returned safely.

Its not frustration or anger, its boredom when you are made to listen and read the same joke over and over again.

We get to read and listen what the media throws at us , this is the information age and information warfare is we are all subject to , everybody would agree that whatever the media reports worldwide is just half truth irrespective of the region.

That a whole lot of Pakistani members are reading and listening to this Indian propaganda is in itself a success.

We are all forumers are we not , used to reading and listening to the same discussions opinions and thoughts over ages ?
Why the hate , anger frustration and the abuses which are coming out in plenty recently ?

Too many threads on Indian surgical strikes here. Pakistanis are really hurt and are trying to put up a brave face. Now am 200% sure that it has happened. lol...

Exactly true sir , which other country have we ( as a nation and individual ) insulted apart from the parties engaged in this conflict?

Questioning the intelligence of others does not arise at all , to each their own , our job is to hold the signboard up , who notices it and who does not is not in our hands. The Indian establishment have been doing their job well in this regard.

Still there is no reason for you to fume , you can hold up your signboard and preach as you wish.

I am sure nobody gives a .... as you said. Still no reason for your anger and frustration.

Let me give you a simple lesson. Distortion of history or facts is a serious intellectual crime, especially if comes from the highest officials.

If you lay claims to the invention of "aero plane" on the basis that your believe says "your people" had invented that 7000 years ago, initially people will laugh at it, but if you ask UNESCO to accept it as a fact, the reaction would be STFU.

Similalry if your FM says some stealth Hanuman army has done imaginary "surgical" strikes in Pakistan, we can merely laugh at his stupidity, but if your govt. tries to make it an accepted historical event, our reaction will be to call you "stupid psychopath liars".

Get the difference?

PS: I normally spare myself long explanations about Indian govt stupidity, but I thought being a new user you should know.

Let me give you a simple lesson. Distortion of history or facts is a serious intellectual crime, especially if comes from the highest officials.

Get the difference?

Distortion of history or facts is a crime .. true but who decides if its distortion ?
Do you need examples of distortion of facts and how the world bodies act and their followup , don't dive far south china sea ruling and China , ring any bells ?

Did the world body UN negate your claims on happenings in Kashmir very recently so you mean you were trying to distort facts in the world body regarding Kashmir isnt it ?

Let Pakistan as an establishment antagonize the Indian so called propaganda , does spweing your vemon on online forums solve it for your nation?

I got the difference what you are saying , i am sure you will get mine as well.

The P.S part : Thanks for your time and effort appreciate that.

Last edited:
Sir , we are questioning simply because "we can ... while many unfortunate ones cannot " leave that part apart.

Alternative argument would be the rules of engagement have changed since the events you mentioned.One ended purpose of diplomatic pressure and world opinion has taken a backseat. Bigger problems needs bigger solutions at least i believe the Indian Government has learnt that after decades of fallacy and a one dimensional Pakistan policy.

I would be surprised to see a different approach in the near future.

Everything has limitations and we are not expecting a 4K HD video with dolby sound to entertain us in the name of surgical strikes.The establishment must have a backup plan and i sure we have the right brains working in the policy makers room.
Please come down from your high horse, initially three different versions of the strikes were given, ranging from air borne to heliborne and trekking for 10 hours.... similar variations were put up on the course of Indian soldier in Pakistani custody. Initial claim was that some drone footage would be released (It's a different matter that at times of such heightened tension a drone enters and leaves Pakistani air space)....however when some MLA in IOK disclosed that all the actions are being acted out by IA in his area, then it seems the security risk kicked in.
As for making a different approach towards Pakistan, I'm sure you have seen the write ups after the recent BRICKS fiasco in Goa. !!!

I don't know why the whole establishment is so hell bent on begging ppl to believe this or believe that.
there was a requirement to kill some a-holes. allegedly that's been done successfully (some say otherwise).
but instead of leaving the matter there, netas n army men are on a massive PR campaign to prove their bravado without giving proofs.
but then there is always some election round the corner , when we see such PR campaigns.
time to move on.
indian army didn't need any public sympathy to do their work before, neither does it need it now.

its like my grandfather used to say "Vishwas mein bhagwaan hai, vigyaan me to bas questions hai".

Please come down from your high horse, initially three different versions of the strikes were given, ranging from air borne to heliborne and trekking for 10 hours.... similar variations were put up on the course of Indian soldier in Pakistani custody. Initial claim was that some drone footage would be released (It's a different matter that at times of such heightened tension a drone enters and leaves Pakistani air space)....however when some MLA in IOK disclosed that all the actions are being acted out by IA in his area, then it seems the security risk kicked in.
As for making a different approach towards Pakistan, I'm sure you have seen the write ups after the recent BRICKS fiasco in Goa. !!!

I cant afford a horse i am a commoner.

As i said versions keep changing every news channel i open have their own version , every politician have their own version , the Indian nation gives them right to have their own opinions and analysis.

The system works at multiple levels there are checks and vetos , how much of a change did the ARMY and MOD issue subsequently.

Your judgement is based on political statement and various independent analysis.

And yes the latest BRICKS conference was a fiasco but i don't know for whom.

Back
Top Bottom