What's new

Please Believe in Army’s claim: Indian Defense minister Parrikar pleads to his people

The amount of threads opened by Pakistani folks saying there was no strikes is bit too high.

There is no smoke without fire.

Yes, Indian Army called for a official Press conference to make others a fool. Lets go with that.

Request Indian members not to post in this thread. Dogs tail doesnt starighten no matter what.

Pakistani folks are designed to have contempt for anything Indian and live in denial. So please, let them be happy.

There is a difference between the politics and the rights to raise questions by common citizens.

Real matured democracy has its pluses aswell.

The later part applies to Pakistan equally.
There is a difference between the politics and the rights to raise questions by common citizens.

Real matured democracy has its pluses aswell.

The later part applies to Pakistan equally.
Really??
http://indianexpress.com/article/in...trikes-not-loyal-to-country-manohar-parrikar/
indian version of democracy.

Really??

indian version of democracy.

Really do you want me to hold a mirror and get into this mud slinging , i refuse to anyway
One political quote/ personal opinion is all you have to negate more than 60 years of successful democratic experience.

Really do you want me to hold a mirror and get into this mud slinging , i refuse to anyway
One political quote/ personal opinion is all you have to negate more than 60 years of successful democratic experience.
As for your info we like marshal law .

As for your info we like marshal law .

Exactly my point , we are good here on an agreement.

I stand vindicated why you have so many quotes/multi-quotes/opinions/options within Indian statements.

Back
Top Bottom