What's new

Playstation 4, Xbox One or Nintendo U

GLOBAL HARDWARE SALES

worldwide_totals.png

It will depend on the game titles that will be released more than the consoles in my view on which people go for.

Yaar strange Anonymous did not attack Microsoft that everyone is hating these days lol.

i remembered a Pakistani game Death Trap i think the developers spend million of rs on developing the game.it was shown on ptv program.it was a fighting game on the likes of street fighter 8/9 years ago. they placed it in cd shops for rs 100 but no one even bought it at that low price thy all wanted pirated games at rs 25.
this is a huge problem unless strict laws are passed our music industry and film or drama industry as well as other field books etc this will not change and no progress can be made it is discouraging for developers of any kind

Piracy is very huge problem in Pakistan. It is difficult to find original product. If you go in market and ask to purchase Xbox 360 then they will tell you that it is modded or un-modded, J-tagged xbox or it belongs to other method!! :hitwall::hitwall:

Piracy is very huge problem in Pakistan. It is difficult to find original product. If you go in market and ask to purchase Xbox 360 then they will tell you that it is modded or un-modded, J-tagged xbox or it belongs to other method!! :hitwall::hitwall:

even if you get un modded.original games and latest will not be available to you they will reach a month later and usually shop keepers prefer pirated games like xbox 360 dvds and ps3 pirated games via torrent and transferred to usb internal/external for game play. payment on ebay don't work as our visa etc are not paypal backed i think.

I know many people that were getting their PS3's chipped so they can get games for dirt cheap but your warranty will be invalid it is better to chip it once your 1yr warranty runs out.

New console might die if tried to be j-tagged MS is not stupid not for the next couple of years no one would be able to do it in Pakistan. I came to Pakistan in 2012 brought my Xbox Slim with original Titles i know people find it expensive but i think original....original hota hai my cousin j-tagged his 360 pro updated lol it got locked then took it back for j-tagged again new update it got locked lol and 300/400 rupees disc c'mon disposable discs die and scratch very fast. I love gamestop ebgames.ca i buy new and used games from them i bought my xbox 360 slim for 143 in Xmas sale and ordered 320GB h.d.d from ebay i have saved over $180.

I know many people that were getting their PS3's chipped so they can get games for dirt cheap but your warranty will be invalid it is better to chip it once your 1yr warranty runs out.

And? chip it and when updates block/lock and make it useless. I would never never do it to my console.

Payment is not big issue. You can purchase anything from Pakistani Reputable member on other site. Pay them some fee/charges and get the product :D

:D my upfront fee is $5 what do people need got 2 paypal/2 ebay and 1 amazon account, so order now.

PS4 Cake pieces attached:omghaha: looks like a desktop but generally inspired by PS2.

I'm going this Saturday ebgames going to get atleast 10 used Titles [used in sense only used once played and exchanged for new people here are crazy so its so mint like new]. :lol:Tom Clancy Ghost Recon Advanced WarFighter/2 are for 2.95+7.99= $10.95+$1 tax 2 discs so cheap = 1100/- but in Pakistan you'll get same both games original for 6000 both combine for a 7 Years old games.

I'm going this Saturday ebgames going to get atleast 10 used Titles [used in sense only used one played and exchanged for new people here are crazy so its so mint like new]. :lol:Tom Clancy Ghost Recon Advanced WarFighter/2 are for 2.95+7.99= $10.95+$1 tax 2 discs so cheap = 1100/- but in Pakistan you'll get same both games original for 6000 both combine for a 7 Years old game.

Why go for used titles? Wait for a couple of weeks and even the cost of original CDs will bottom out.

Why go for used titles? Wait for a couple of weeks and even the cost of original CDs will bottom out.

Nope it is going to sky rocket trust me this is the time to get used Titles specially for Xbox 360 users.

Back
Top Bottom