What's new

Playstation 4, Xbox One or Nintendo U

Nope it is going to sky rocket trust me this is the time to get used Titles specially for Xbox 360 users.

Why do you think so? I walked by a mall recently and was struck by how the prices on both consoles bottomed out. I felt like an idiot for waiting in line to pre-order titles, especially when most of my pals are online pirates.

Perhaps we should hold our collective breath for Steam Box...?

Why do you think so? I walked by a mall recently and was struck by how the prices on both consoles bottomed out. I felt like an idiot for waiting in line to pre-order titles, especially when most of my pals are online pirates.

Perhaps we should hold our collective breath for Steam Box...?

I would seriously consider steam box.

WII U CONSOLE​

dsc05171.jpg

dsc05230.jpg

Nintendo_Wii-U_Premium_01.jpg

Nintendo_Wii-U_Premium_Gamepad_Front.jpg

dsc05187.jpg

BBB-HKAA-1006_b.jpg

OKw8r.jpg

Heavily leaning towards an xbox one. Mind not 100% made up though. Lots of stores here in America already trying to entice buyers with nice pre-order incentives.

I'll support XBOX one. This is very good step for introduction of updates every week. It will eliminate/decrease piracy!!
You will not be able to play offline if you can't update in/under deadline period!!

oh you forget to say if you want to play you must connect to internet at least once in 24 hours to get the updates and Microsoft suggested that you are better to have*a 1.5 mb/s internet line at least for these updates.

I am most likely not going to buy any of them since I will always be a PC man.

However, if I had to choose I would go with the PS4.

I heard Xbox is going to force users to stay connected to the internet (i.e. always-on DRM), you need the kinect unit attached at all times (I am pretty sure this thing can be used to spy on you) and they have restrictions on people selling their used games (basically as of right now the person who first installs the game and activates it is the only one who will ever be able to use it so no trading used games until they come up with an online trading platform but whether this will ever happen I have no idea and what about those people who don't have internet or want to be connected to the net?).

I would not be surprised if the PS4s specs are far superior to the Xbox 1

I still play games on PS2 ! anyone here use PS2?

Back
Top Bottom