What's new

PLAAF general: Poor industrial foundation, lack of innovation obstructing d

This is what differentiates China from India。

China recognizes its weak points and tries to rectify the loose links in the shortest time possible。

India has nothing yet still boasts as if it is THE one。:azn:

Yup, this is why China has always been ahead of India throughout history and forever will remain ahead of India. It's in our culture to identify our weaknesses and work our backsides off to improve them. Indians are more inclined to laugh at others and boast and hide their deficiencies. I think this is why East Asians in general have always been ahead of South Asians. Our culture, our work ethnic and our humble nature allows us to be cautious and seek improvement to everything we do. It's why Sun Tzu was a Chinese and not an Indian. It's why nearly all East Asian countries have become rich and no South Asian country has done so.

I believe it's one of the main reasons why we defeated India in 1962. Indians are too emotional and very short tempered so they cannot be self critical. When Indians overrate their capabilities it can backfire really badly. They thought they were ready to defeat China in 1962 (like they do now), but what they thought and what their actual capabilities are miles apart.
I believe that's why Chinese civilization has always been ahead of the Indian civilization and will always be ahead of them centuries and millennium from now.

Seriously, I do not trust India source for this report. I wanted to see the original interview from South China post. Everybody knows the despicable India media things they always like to do.

Really dude? You are really thick skinned. Take a mirror and look inside and you still can tell lies. :lol:

http://www.defence.pk/forums/indian...es-superior-chinese-quality-says-experts.html

do u give a stupid media analyst the same status with a millitary general???i pity them..besides whats wrong if he says it??he gave his reasons if u think other wise u're welcome to contribute in that thread..but comments from a general are undisputable.and look at the funny comments of ur men here.their bubble bursted atlast
http://www.defence.pk/forums/chinese-defence/244058-pla-not-combat-ready-now-any-time-soon.html

:omghaha::omghaha:A moment to say how state-of-the-art,another to say how backward,
3D technology has used in the manufacture of aircraft, advanced or backward? Whatever
:omghaha:

china and india should disband their armies and anvies and they should all do farming. then world will be at peace

LOL..Chinese members are trying to pull India in the scene to change the topic..and some says we are obsessed.. :rolleyes:

@topic..

China is trying to increase self dependence by making weapons by themselves and thats a welcome move.however,quality is a headache as nobody knows for sure the actual capability of max of these weapons.but they will increase the quality soon.its hard to catch up countries which are making advanced weapons for decades,but China is trying hard.best of luck.

lack of innovation

China tops U.S, Japan to become top patent filer | Reuters

Chinese industry had not progressed quite so rapidly.

Chart of the day: China is now world’s No. 1 manufacturer | AEIdeas

China can make most of the parts for fourth-generation fighter jets, but falls down when it comes to the likes of the Su-35′s sophisticated 117S engines.

:lol:

v0CHWPM.jpg

RZKJLXO.jpg

yC3lEax.jpg

PvkGYkT.jpg

do u give a stupid media analyst the same status with a millitary general???i pity them..besides whats wrong if he says it??he gave his reasons if u think other wise u're welcome to contribute in that thread..but comments from a general are undisputable.and look at the funny comments of ur men here.their bubble bursted atlast
http://www.defence.pk/forums/chinese-defence/244058-pla-not-combat-ready-now-any-time-soon.html
This is not what you say in your original post. You claim Indian do not boast when comes to their military. And everybody knows China is far ahead of India in ballistic missile development. And there is no proof of Indian missile superior to Chinese in quality. Farts only :lol: Indian never progress becos they like to evade problem and boastful. And you are a great example of typical Indian. You ripe what you sow :lol:

Is it a news? compared with USA, we still have a huge gap with them, it is not sercret, most of chinese, especially china military official know it.
But, a indian post the news let me laugh, I know indian want to tell us, they have imported many western and Russian weapons, much better than china, don't pick on them, don't worry, we are not interested in you.

It seems that engines are the only step to overcome for the Chinese.

i dont think PRC appreciates or encourages self criticism. this man might get into trouble

If self criticism was not a big part of Chinese culture, then the drive for self modernization would not have happened. J-20 would not have existed, nor would the J-31, Y-20, Type 052D, etc.

WS-10A is yet to become fully mature

Everything needs a start. The fact, WS-10A is powering fighter jets shows its making good progress and its maturity. Its better than some paper spec engine which boast superior lifespan and thrust that looks good only in paper but never even power a plane into skies before.

PLA's aero-engine development shows good momentum - People's Daily Online

"The Y-20 transport aircraft of the Air Force of the Chinese People's Liberation Army (PLA) will eventually be mounted with China's independently-developed engines," Chen Maozhang, expert of Chinese aero engines and academician of the Chinese Academy of Engineering, said in a recent interview.

"The research and manufacture project is currently going very well," Chen added. Chinese engineers and technicians are expected to develop and manufacture a new generation of "Taihang" engines.

In Chen Maozhang's viewpoint, "Taihang" bears landmark significance because it not only marks the transformation of Chinese aero-engine research and development from the turbojet engine to the turbofan engine, but also realizes the progress of Chinese aero-engine from medium thrust to high thrust. With the "Taihang" engines, the engine research and manufacture in related fields will move forward on this basis.

"Taihang" engines are the power units of Chinese military aircraft. The improved "Taihang" engines will be used to drive other major combat equipment of the Navy and the Air Force of the PLA. In the future, the improved thrust-augmented model with high by-pass ratio will be fitted to bombers while the non-thrust model with high by-pass ratio will be used for massive transport aircraft like Y-20 and others.

The gas turbines for ships derived from "Taihang" engines will be used as the main drive for large surface ships like destroyers. According to Zhang Enhe, chief designer of the "Taihang" engines, the "Taihang" has provided supports for China to take a path of independent development of aero engines and to realize the 3rd-generation power unit for China's fighter aircraft. It speeds up the leap forward of PLA's aviation weaponry and armament.

The "Taihang" engine has a thrust-weight ratio of 8, which means it can generate the thrust power 8 times of its own weight, which has reached the world's advanced level. Although the "Taihang" engine still has a large room for improvement when comparing with the U.S. F-119 engine with a thrust-weight ratio of 10, nevertheless, as Chen Maozhang put it, "the research and development of engine is a process of constant improvement. It usually requires more than a decade or even 2-plus decades to complete the process from the finalized design to maturity. The 'Taihang' is moving steadily ahead".

^^it's good. but still WS 10A or any Chinese turbofan is not matured nor has entered mass production

but it will happen eventually

I think china has failed miserably in technology as it has not yet developed a galactic interstellar space cruiser or even a death star [a la star wars].......it should immediately submit to india teh greatest power in the universe.....

Back
Top Bottom