What's new

PLA shows how it will kill Indian tanks

So a drone will confirm target which is behind mountain and guided rounds by drones will hit the target.
not what india is ready for.

however i doubt there will be actual fight. not in 2020.
China will spread the battle field first towards Arunchal pardesh and SIkkim side

From a guy who seems to be an insider:

1600067772641.png

So a drone will confirm target which is behind mountain and guided rounds by drones will hit the target.

China will spread the battle field first towards Arunchal pardesh and SIkkim side
That is exactly the reason why indian jumping up and down, they knew yankees are putting enormous pressure on us in different fronts.

The WTC has more than the capability to launch simultaneous attacks in the West and the East. They did this in 1962 and they definitely are going to do it again should war erupt.

Pakistani Journalist are reporting that India have succumbed to unrelenting pressure from China to decouple from America and not to interfere in Chinese interests in the region and beyond. That's mean no hanky panky against CPEC. Russia has also told the Indians to wisen up and not to act as American lackey in the region.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom