What's new

PLA official casualty numbers of the Gallwan valley clash released today on PLA Daily.

what makes you think Indians care about the Chinese? Xi unnecessarily poisoned India relationship

India was not the only front Xi opened up to hide the wuhan shame.

What shame of Wuhan? If China was responsible, then all enemies of China suffered and are completely unable to retaliate, while China prospered. If China's not responsible, then China handled it best. Either way China wins.

Like always, Indians don't have any proof of anything.

- We cannot share evidence of surgical strikes, but you have to believe us
- We cannot share evidence of Balakot strikes, but believe us we killed everyone there
- We cannot share evidence of F16 shot down, but you have to believe us that we shot it down
- 300 terrorists are waiting to enter Kashmir but we cannot share any proof of it, just trust us
- We killed 45 Chinese soldiers and captured 20 but as usual we don't even have a picture or video to substantiate our claim but but but you have to believe us

First it was a unnamed source from washington who knew more about actual number of casualties in Galwan and now someone from TASS is saying gospel of truth.

So yeah why stop at 45, you should claim 300!

Why are you so slow ith revealing the casualties ? Why not reveal all 45 altogether. For the sake of the dead families atleast.
Like always, Indians don't have any proof of anything.

- We cannot share evidence of surgical strikes, but you have to believe us
- We cannot share evidence of Balakot strikes, but believe us we killed everyone there
- We cannot share evidence of F16 shot down, but you have to believe us that we shot it down
- 300 terrorists are waiting to enter Kashmir but we cannot share any proof of it, just trust us
- We killed 45 Chinese soldiers and captured 20 but as usual we don't even have a picture or video to substantiate our claim but but but you have to believe us

First it was a unnamed source from washington who knew more about actual number of casualties in Galwan and now someone from TASS is saying gospel of truth.

So yeah why stop at 45, you should claim 300!

Why are you so slow ith revealing the casualties ? Why not reveal all 45 altogether. For the sake of the dead families atleast.
Question is why IA official account cannot claim the number 45? After all you claim to come on top in this skirmish.

TASS did not provide any evidence other then one liner. Evidence would be photograph or videos or captured equipment after defeating 45 soldiers.
How do you defeat someone who is dead?
I can only assume that the non Han names may not be released. For all we know they are Tibetan and Uighur names in there.

I can only assume that the non Han names may not be released. For all we know they are Tibetan and Uighur names in there.
From no one dead in the mighty PLA and 0 died to 4 died and some seriously injured, its quite and achievement:lol:

After some time rest of the 40 died will also be revealed:lol:
Did you guys release the names of the Indians who fought so poorly and surrendered so easily?
1613720046323.jpeg

what makes you think Indians care about the Chinese? Xi unnecessarily poisoned India relationship

India was not the only front Xi opened up to hide the wuhan shame.
Now you talk something else. Indians CARE China. Everyone knows that. Modi can use China-India tension as a diversion. But it doesn't work for Xi.

how can the Chinese release information when your silly 45 never happened to them You really are so stupid & desperate

who said about defeating the dead soldiers?
i am talking about evidence such as video or photograph of the incident or capturing their equipments???
I mean few years ago indian military posted videos of almost every other border confrontations???

who said about defeating the dead soldiers?
i am talking about evidence such as video or photograph of the incident or capturing their equipments???
I mean few years ago indian military posted videos of almost every other border confrontations???
Hmm. Interesting. India did not even release the video or footage of the 4 the Chinese now claim died. Are the Chinese lying? Where is the proof of the 4 dead?

maybe the well circulated Chinese pics, of your Indian soldiers scrolled flat in a state of near death clash tied up

be a very good hint of what your actual reality is when you confronted China.

now your brought in , Tibetans and Uighur in your folly. why not include Elvis & lord Lucan in list Chinese secrets . Dumb arsS

Indians can't stop raping in streets ,backyards,busese ,what do one expect when military comprised of those poorly civilized folk enters far flung dispersed village en masse ?
Japanese military fought a war in Manipur not a single case of war crime against civilians was recorded.

It's a unique problem with that race and their culture.

Your worship for Japanese is misplaced.

Back
Top Bottom