What's new

PLA HK garrison opens to public

having nostalgic feelings? :D

Yea man...! Love the days when i was in my late teens early early 20s. The arrogance of youth, as they say. All that testosterone level , and everyone around you inching just to compete better than the next guy. LOL.

Looks like the Chinese soldiers , as per the pics here, are stellar looking too.

Notice: we tend to pick the 'more' handsome looking guys to lead the parade. LOL.

;) ;)

16348033280648006.JPEG

See the officer in the center? Standing erect. He even has the facial expression down to the wire.

See the serious expression? That's the ideal.

Yea man...! Love the days when i was in my late teens early early 20s. The arrogance of youth, as they say. All that testosterone level , and everyone around you inching just to compete better than the next guy. LOL.

Looks like the Chinese soldiers , as per the pics here, are stellar looking too.

Notice: we tend to pick the 'more' handsome looking guys to lead the parade. LOL.

;) ;)

See the officer in the center? Standing erect. He even has the facial expression down to the wire.

See the serious expression? That's the ideal.
744219838523024330.jpg

20091016093825284.jpg

It takes so much time, practice, and more practice to perfect that pose.

For example, The Japanese Army Honor Guard:

PB2234672.jpg

n-sdf-civilians-a-20150223.jpg

No Arisakas? Even the German Wachbataillon is equipped with Kar98ks, with the Nazi-era symbols being removed, of course.

As for the OP, I'm happy to see some of the spectators waving the flag of China along with the flag of HK.

No Arisakas? Even the German Wachbataillon is equipped with Kar98ks, with the Nazi-era symbols being removed, of course. I'm happy to see some of the spectators waving the flag of China along with the flag of HK.

Nah, Arisakas are not used anymore, its use is too reminiscent of the Imperial Army. I don't know much about the German Army ceremonial attire, but I do know that the Bundeswehr still keeps the Prussian style Military Parades. Its like they went back to WW1 era attire and completely abandoned anything that was Nazi-related. I can understand tho.

But yea, German guys look handsome, too, during military parades and showcases. Handsome example of military culture.

vt4.jpg

6d4f5f0a7322d0d3f2f34926317c7216.JPG

@rugering ...I love this...Großer Zapfenstreich

6819112484_7bb4b04f79.jpg

11851078155_32c959a246_b.jpg

Bundespraesident-Soldaten-des-Wachbataillons-halten-Fackeln-waehrend-des-Grossen-Zapfenstreichs-in-der-Marineschule-Muerwik-im-April-in-Flensburg.jpg

China should do this more often, to win the hearts of Hong Kong People :) @Chinese-Dragon is there any wrong doing by the mainland ?? That some people in Hong Kong protest ?? If there is not, then surely those people need to be shut down.

China should do this more often, to win the hearts of Hong Kong People :) @Chinese-Dragon is there any wrong doing by the mainland ?? That some people in Hong Kong protest ?? If there is not, then surely those people need to be shut down.

Why would Mainland harm Chinese citizens in HK ? Mainland only wish good luck to HK. Why are a group of people in HK protesting? Because they are brainwashed to do so. They want to be able to vote and talk about the protest in '89. So based on these two recurring topics it's obvious Mainland has done no harm to HK.

When the British was ruling HK, nobody complained about universal suffrage. HK people could not vote period.
British rule ended and suddenly some people complain about democracy. British/American NGO are behind it. Look at Macau, nobody complains about democracy since the Portuguese returned Macau to China.

This year the number of protesters is noticeable smaller, it will only decrease in the future. Look at the photos plenty of China supporters showing interest in the PLA.

Back
Top Bottom