What's new

PLA has Upped its Activities in Uttarkhand,Sikkim and Arunachal Pradesh

FOOLS_NIGHTMARE

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
The Chinese army is fully prepared and dug in to take the IA on the other flash points along the LAC as well.
upload_2020-8-1_11-52-48.jpeg

Indian military officers in Ladakh noticed a huge effort by Chinese troops to bolster its strength in the depth areas, and give infrastructure projects on its side a hard push. Chinese troops have augmented its presence on its side of the LAC elsewhere too.

Last edited:
China already advanced up to our own claim line in Ladakh. We probably won't go much further.

It is actually in the Eastern Sector where our claim line is hundreds of km away from the LAC. A breakthrough here would be devastating for India. They will lose one of their so-called union states.

I said it first:

Modi will now attack, pressure is too high.

Guys grab yo popcorns.

I said it first:

Guys grab yo popcorns.

No he won't. If the Chinese Army moves forward and annexes more indian territory, modi and the indians will claim that the Chinese have only claimed more disputed territory not actual indian territory. Then when the Chinese military stops advancing as they are now consolidating their new positions, modi and the indians will claim that the Chinese are now scared of the indian military and will then declare victory over China.

Disagree. Rafale has arrived!

they blamed their Feb 27 spanking on lack of Rafale. Now, they feel emboldened to do anything now. To bad they will be smacked down from its high on Rafale. Indians flying a Rafale is like casting pearls before Swine. I always thought that the French ripped off the Indians. But it’s the other way around. No one would buy Rafale after the Indians trash it’s reputation. And the up charge Indians paid for Rafale would not cover for the loss of Dassault’s future sales.

I said it first:

Guys grab yo popcorns.

Attack what exactly? They're desperately trying to avoid a war with China.

Currently, darpoke India is acting politically confrontational to save face while militarily behaving subdued.

They don't want thousands of Chinese cruise missiles hitting Indian military bases

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom