What's new

PLA deploys "India-killer" light tank divisions to Sino-Indian border!

Status
Not open for further replies.
These tanks look like really toys.Was Chinese inspired from there toys while designing these tanks. :yahoo:

I think China start to give India a proportional respond, as I said on Other thread, India will never get away with unilaterally build up with 30,000, 40,000 men with harwares such C-17, Apache, artilleries at the border...and expect China to sit Idle.

Its vice-versa brother i.e. its an Indian response to Chinese build up and we will do everything to defend our self from any Chinese aggression. India already has at least 03 no of army corps (around 150000-180000 men strong plus two newly formed mountain divisions) in place (and fourth offensive corp in making) near eastern border with China including a score of Su-30 MKI squadrons, Brahmos Batteries, Light 155 mm howitzers, Smerch, Pinaca regiments and independent armored brigades. India can airlift strength of more than an army division from any part of India in one go to Indo-China border with in hours. I think Its enough force and hardware to respond to any initial escalation by China in the region.

Nope to India only, Tibet is just a buffer for China, when we screw up India's mansoon season, all Indian's crop and farming will be disarrayed, you can start to count the corpse and not crop.

Stop day dreaming to bully India with your decayed brains paused on '62. Its 2013m, Awake or you will be awakened by the thunder storm of IA for your notorious and childish activities on our borders. it would not be "Kiss_of_The_Dragon", instead it would be "Kiss_of_The_Death" for you. PLA has no guts to face IA ?? So, threatening to massacre our civilians.

North Indian farming fields of Punjab, Haryana and western UP are not dependent on monsoon. It adds +70% share to Indian food basket. unavailability of monsoon might increase input cost but would not effect agri production in this region.

Nope to India only, Tibet is just a buffer for China, when we screw up India's mansoon season, all Indian's crop and farming will be disarrayed, you can start to count the corpse and not crop.

ARE you sane??? I mean how the f*ck will you disrupt the monsoon clouds which originate from bay of bengal and not from SCS. For contaminating/diverting the clouds, you have to come over the Indian airspace and you expect that you will enter the indian airspace and divert the clouds while we will sit and watch the show with popcorn :lol:

ARE you sane??? I mean how the f*ck will you disrupt the monsoon clouds which originate from bay of bengal and not from SCS. For contaminating/diverting the clouds, you have to come over the Indian airspace and you expect that you will enter the indian airspace and divert the clouds while we will sit and watch the show with popcorn :lol:

We have no need to enter Indian Aerospace for that, we can screw India up big time from Tibet side by modify some geological condition of the Tibet plateau to disturb Indian monsoon season. Then entire India will be at our mercy not only Brahmaputra.

There is a direct cause and effect of Tibet plateau and Indian Monsoon, we certainly do something about it..just wait and watch :lol:

Copy%20(2)%20of%20Map_Monsoon.jpg

The Tibetan plateau and the Indian monsoon - The Hindu

As the vast Tibetan plateau, high up in the mountains, warmed during the summer months, it heated the air above, which then rose and created an area of low pressure, explained Dr. Rajagopalan. That belt of low pressure sucked in moisture from the oceans, thus initiating the monsoon.

The heating of the Tibetan plateau correlated well with rainfall over India from May 20 to June 15 when the monsoon was setting in. But then the correlation disappeared only to reappear again for rainfall between September 1 and October 15 when the monsoon was tailing off. “We don’t have a very good answer yet” about how the Tibetan plateau could be influencing the late stage of the monsoon, he said

We have no need to enter Indian Aerospace for that, we can screw India up big time from Tibet side by modify some geological condition of the Tibet plateau to disturb Indian monsoon season. Then entire India will be at our mercy not only Brahmaputra.

There is a direct cause and effect of Tibet plateau and Indian Monsoon, we certainly do something about it..just wait and watch :lol:

Copy%20(2)%20of%20Map_Monsoon.jpg

The Tibetan plateau and the Indian monsoon - The Hindu

Are you really able to set up a HAARP like facility in China?

Now, you may tell me, HAARP is for only research and all other accusations about it are conspiracy theories.

Tell me if it was really a civilian research project, why would it be funded by the US Air Force, the US Navy and the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA)?

But you can't kick start similar project in China because you don't have the brains to do that. Can you tell me exactly what HAARP is for and why is it in Alaska beyond the reach of any civilian?

Weather Warfare: Beware the US Military

Are you really able to set up a HAARP like facility in China?

Now, you may tell me, HAARP is for only research and all other accusations about it are conspiracy theories.

Tell me if it was really a civilian research project, why would it be funded by the US Air Force, the US Navy and the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA)?

But you can't kick start similar project in China because you don't have the brains to do that. Can you tell me exactly what HAARP is for and why is it in Alaska beyond the reach of any civilian?

Weather Warfare: Beware the US Military

I don't care what is HAARP as I told you, I'm more interested in this monsoon weapon :woot:, we can put entire India on knee and beg China for mercy :D...and thank to you :lol: when I gonna patent this ultimate weapon, I will put your name as reference and courtesy of @Enemy.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't care what is HAARP as I told you, I'm more interested in this monsoon weapon :woot:, we can put entire India on knee and beg China for mercy :D...and thank to you :lol: when I gonna patent this ultimate weapon, I will put your name as reference and courtesy of @Enemy.

You steal someone's idea if you don't give him his due share if there is any profit involved! I want my share, OK! I am serious. :D

I know India's only vulnerability is India's monsoon. But I will say it again, you don't have the capability.

At least first try to form something like DARPA which the USA established as early as in 1958. Why did they do that?

DARPA began as the Advanced Research Projects Agency (ARPA) created in 1958 by President Dwight D. Eisenhower for the purpose of forming and executing research and development projects to expand the frontiers of technology and science and able to reach far beyond immediate military requirements.

DARPA - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You don't even have the concept of reaching far beyond immediate military needs, and you talk about inventing something to manipulate the direction of clouds!

Last edited by a moderator:
Not gonna happen, as indian army would already have run away from their positions after dismantling their bunkers as their master China tells them to and their government plays cool in the media as no no china is not raping india, they are just exploring our privates with their privates as a friendly gesture.LOL haha

Wow that was funny. Anyways. I would'nt care what a person who hails from a failed nation has to say, their regular Chinese dash wiping has saved them for long. The legacy is continued even on forums.

You steal someone's idea if you don't give him his due share if there is any profit involved! I want my share, OK! I am serious. :D

I know India's only vulnerability is India's monsoon. But I will say it again, you don't have the capability.

At least first try to form something like DARPA which the USA established as early as in 1958. Why did they do that?

DARPA began as the Advanced Research Projects Agency (ARPA) created in 1958 by President Dwight D. Eisenhower for the purpose of forming and executing research and development projects to expand the frontiers of technology and science and able to reach far beyond immediate military requirements.

DARPA - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You don't even have the concept of reaching far beyond immediate military needs, and you talk about inventing something to manipulate the direction of clouds!

We don't need to search beyond our imagination, When Tibet plateau have an effect to India, we can exploite this correlation between the two, water is the main contentious subject. Can you elaborate more how vunerable India when monsoon disturbed?

We don't need to search beyond our imagination, When Tibet plateau have an effect to India, we can exploite this correlation between the two, water is the main contentious subject. Can you elaborate more how vunerable India when monsoon disturbed?

From now on, nothing will be free of cost, dear.

I want 50 million USD, one mansion with one acre land, swimming pool, one brand new limo, four girls aged between 18 - 20 from Eastern Europe for that and this is all after all the discounts. :smokin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom