What's new

PKR 45 Crore House For Sale in Lahore

And Pakistan is a poort country ... for mere $6Bln IMF is making us dance on one leg!

An utterly vulgar display of wealth..typical of people without tase or history... nieauve riche ... same everywhere!

These 'house' is nothing but Temple of Fakeness ...without any indication of Pakistani Architecture or Heritage... too much Dubaified ...

A Nation, People...who loose esteem for their own Heritage are bound to be dry leaves in the wind!

Same like Jati Umra...this 'house' is more like a tomb-stone of Morality in Pakistan....

No wonder our Hertiage Buildings are in Ruin! @SIPRA @StormBreaker @PakSword

Mangus

P.S. I appologise for this 'rant'... but sometimes it is too difficult to remain polite or politically correct.
So, if anyone is offended.... do forgive!!!
I have seen small small offices in Karachi holding 50-80 million PKR in just cash and yet people say Pakistan is poor.

Nope, Pakistan is just poorly managed. Investors should be given courage and trust, friendly policies should be made, they will invest a lot. You will have another local R&D boost once that happens.

Over priced.. perhaps the area where it is built is high demand area.

But yea interior decorations aint cheap. Those would make me super uncomfortble if they were in my home.

Super over priced

The area where its built Model Town, is definitely a high priced area but its not worth 45 crores. Keep in mind, this is just the asking price. That's a different story what it sells for. This is a far too common problem with Pakistani home sellers to list the price at such an astronomical rate, and when they get no bids, they tend to come down to Earth.

It's actually over 3 Kanals , for which i think the price is reasonable, not boasting but last year i was being offered in the region of PKR 15 Crore for my house which covers just over half Kanal.

21993129_1993038397600174_2385710544343298110_o.jpg

Still Syed Brothers are gonna earn profits of about 100-150 Million from this easy if they find a buyer for this house.

I remember when the same house priced 300 Million 2 years ago I bet if they don't find a buyer soon the same place will even cross 500 Million. They posted about this very house many times on their Facebook page.

This same house if started today else where can be made under 250 Million easy.

Screenshot_20200201_030445.jpg
Screenshot_20200201_025612.jpg

Its a house but will never be a home.

Also cheap and gaudy taste of whoever designed the interior is very visible. Lacks sophistication and for lack of a better words looks very paindu.

I hope whoever Allah wills to buy this house, re-does the interior to make it pleasant to look at.

Also cheap and gaudy taste of whoever designed the interior is very visible. Lacks sophistication and for lack of a better words looks very paindu.

I hope whoever Allah wills to buy this house, re-does the interior to make it pleasant to look at.
Jaana end mein yahan hi hai

upload_2020-2-1_6-9-2.jpeg

Super over priced

The area where its built Model Town, is definitely a high priced area but its not worth 45 crores. Keep in mind, this is just the asking price. That's a different story what it sells for. This is a far too common problem with Pakistani home sellers to list the price at such an astronomical rate, and when they get no bids, they tend to come down to Earth.
This construction with finishing is nothing more than 10-12 crore. As for this plot, lahori guys might know that better for the worth of area and rounding the value of this whole property to not more than 27cr

What a hideous, tasteless piece of crap.
I don't think it's tasteless.
I do think its a bit indulgent.
The biggest flaw for me is that it doesn't have enough grounds attached.
Very overpriced as well.

Jaana end mein yahan hi hai

View attachment 602661
C'mon mate, you know that is the refrain of the envious down the ages.
Every person has to try for as much as they can achieve in their lifetime as long as they do it ethically and legally. It is the bedrock of human development and progress.
We'd still be living in caves if everyone thought that way.

I don't think it's tasteless.
I do think its a bit indulgent.
The biggest flaw for me is that it doesn't have enough grounds attached.
Very overpriced as well.

C'mon mate, you know that is the refrain of the envious down the ages.
Every person has to try for as much as they can achieve in their lifetime as long as they do it ethically and legally. It is the bedrock of human development and progress.
We'd still be living in caves if everyone thought that way.
Agreed but i will give a comprehensive answer after some hours

i think if this house has ability of being rented at rate proportionate to its price then it is worth this value demanded by seller otherwise it seems fraud

Still Syed Brothers are gonna earn profits of about 100-150 Million from this easy if they find a buyer for this house.

I remember when the same house priced 300 Million 2 years ago I bet if they don't find a buyer soon the same place will even cross 500 Million. They posted about this very house many times on their Facebook page.

This same house if started today else where can be made under 250 Million easy.

View attachment 602658 View attachment 602659
US, builder takes 40% to 45% of project price. Depends upon is he using builder grade material or better quality ( mostly for custom houses)

Idk what is your definition of pleasant, but house has eastern touch with modern amenities. Like Trump mar lago estate. Try building this in US and you are taking about $50 million to $100 million house.

upload_2020-1-31_21-36-14.jpeg

upload_2020-1-31_21-37-20.jpeg

upload_2020-1-31_21-38-56.jpeg

Why would some one waste such amount?
Choti soch.

Half billion price. More reason for corruption.
It’s more about a mind set. There are many successful businessmen and families in Pakistan. These builder know their potential market. Just because someone is rich doesn’t mean he is corrupt.

We need to up our taste as a nation. Need to think along the lines of sophistication rather cheesy in your face bling.

Something like this
These house not really luxury. They are marketed luxury for a common rich man. No color, no art work. Basically some marble, larger house, view and non builder grade (quality construction).

What you are calling cheesy is actually called luxury. Try design, art, with European, mediterranean, Spanish or eastern architecture.

What would be the price of this house when Air Quality Index reaches 500 points in Lahore?

Inflated housing prices for no reason at all
Simply use Air purifier inside :cheesy:

Imagine how many schools, clinics, stomachs that would fill. If all these billionaires put 1 child through med school or funded STEM education in Pakistan, we would be somewhere by now!
Many of these rich people are already doing lot of charity. May be that why they become rich. God don’t give extra money to miser.

And Pakistan is a poor country ... for mere $6Bln IMF is making us dance on one leg!

An utterly vulgar display of wealth..typical of people without tase or history... nieauve riche ... same everywhere!

These 'house' is nothing but Temple of Fakeness ...without any indication of Pakistani Architecture or Heritage... too much Dubaified ...

A Nation, People...who loose esteem for their own Heritage are bound to be dry leaves in the wind!

Same like Jati Umra...this 'house' is more like a tomb-stone of Morality in Pakistan....

No wonder our Hertiage Buildings are in Ruin! @SIPRA @StormBreaker @PakSword

Mangus

P.S. I appologise for this 'rant'... but sometimes it is too difficult to remain polite or politically correct.
So, if anyone is offended.... do forgive!!!
Kyun Bahi, itni envy and negativity kyun. Be happy for someone, if he/she can afford it. Pray and hope for yourself and all of us that one day we have enough money to offered such luxury.

These house not really luxury. They are marketed luxury for a common rich man. No color, no art work. Basically some marble, larger house, view and non builder grade (quality construction).

What you are calling cheesy is actually called luxury. Try design, art, with European, mediterranean, Spanish or eastern architecture.

The house under discussion is nothing but a pure example of paindu taste, if you know what I mean. Too much clutter, things are like in your face. Luxury doesn't mean that you have fill every place you find in your house with stuff in the name of art.

The one I linked, is actually called Georgian style. Google it.

And yes, I spend most of my holidays in Mediterranean. The best villas I have been are in Algarve, Portugal. They blend their art and modern architecture perfectly there.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom