What's new

PKR 45 Crore House For Sale in Lahore

True the house is too richly decorated and looks crowded with ornaments and artifacts, however, it seems eitherr no one is living in it or everything is placed just for photo purpose.
Personally, the designer houses coming up in Karachi are a different class.

20620918_1970902759813738_6308131493646334208_n.jpg

20663988_1970902629813751_1618463666894839138_n.jpg

20622039_1970904049813609_3370780180963507372_n.jpg

20604508_1970904276480253_4340757224632039517_n.jpg

US, builder takes 40% to 45% of project price. Depends upon is he using builder grade material or better quality ( mostly for custom houses)

Idk what is your definition of pleasant, but house has eastern touch with modern amenities. Like Trump mar lago estate. Try building this in US and you are taking about $50 million to $100 million house.

View attachment 602668

View attachment 602669

View attachment 602670

Choti soch.

It’s more about a mind set. There are many successful businessmen and families in Pakistan. These builder know their potential market. Just because someone is rich doesn’t mean he is corrupt.

These house not really luxury. They are marketed luxury for a common rich man. No color, no art work. Basically some marble, larger house, view and non builder grade (quality construction).

What you are calling cheesy is actually called luxury. Try design, art, with European, mediterranean, Spanish or eastern architecture.

Simply use Air purifier inside :cheesy:

Many of these rich people are already doing lot of charity. May be that why they become rich. God don’t give extra money to miser.

In Pakistan the real estate builders take almost the same I made a house in Islamabad of 5 marla which construction cost was 8 million including land cost

And sold it at the price of 122 million

I don't think it's tasteless.
I do think its a bit indulgent.
The biggest flaw for me is that it doesn't have enough grounds attached.
Very overpriced as well.

C'mon mate, you know that is the refrain of the envious down the ages.
Every person has to try for as much as they can achieve in their lifetime as long as they do it ethically and legally. It is the bedrock of human development and progress.
We'd still be living in caves if everyone thought that way.

We have very different tastes! Each to his own...

We have very different tastes! Each to his own...
Absolutely, and we should respect that.
Don't get me wrong, it's not my ideal house and it's not how I would want my house and home to be decorated but I can understand why someone else would.
Houses, like cars are not merely functional items. They are used to make a statement about the owners achievement and status. From that perspective I can well understand why someone would have a house like this.

I don't think it's tasteless.
I do think its a bit indulgent.
The biggest flaw for me is that it doesn't have enough grounds attached.
Very overpriced as well.

C'mon mate, you know that is the refrain of the envious down the ages.
Every person has to try for as much as they can achieve in their lifetime as long as they do it ethically and legally. It is the bedrock of human development and progress.
We'd still be living in caves if everyone thought that way.
So for the long answer.
The grave thing was just a joke, or from another perspective, a Reality dose.

I completely agree and myself support this instance of going as far as you can in life in terms of living standards, earning halal, getting comforts for family, loved ones as well as needy and unpriviliged. Many people actually most people are stuck in their “small mindsets” and try to just achieve their small goals of 2 roti and kapra for a day. Although nothing bad, but this is not enough for this era. One must save up and try to as much for bad times don’t come with warnings. I have seen many people having lavish houses, cars and big offices and overnight they lost everything, due to some credit loss in business, stock market etc...

However, when i go to graveyards, i sit by graves, random graves, pray for all, and try to explain myself, “ All this khuwari in life, one day a tycoon and a begger will end up in this same mud, what use is this pride and standards when in the end you are going down the same road”. This helps me overcome any small sense of pride that i may have developed unknowingly, and brings me back to the “down to earth” level.

So for the long answer.
The grave thing was just a joke, or from another perspective, a Reality dose.

I completely agree and myself support this instance of going as far as you can in life in terms of living standards, earning halal, getting comforts for family, loved ones as well as needy and unpriviliged. Many people actually most people are stuck in their “small mindsets” and try to just achieve their small goals of 2 roti and kapra for a day. Although nothing bad, but this is not enough for this era. One must save up and try to as much for bad times don’t come with warnings. I have seen many people having lavish houses, cars and big offices and overnight they lost everything, due to some credit loss in business, stock market etc...
Apna maqaam paida kar...

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom