What's new

Pitayi of a Boyfriend by Girlfriend's Mom

Its a pity this occurs in both Pakistan and India today. Sad that we claim we are modern but yet so backward.

Hey leave everything and post more videos like these. Maza aa gaya achi tafreeh hai. :rofl:

2nd video is better roflmao. Punjaban lol, but she doesnt some Jatti otherwise result w'd have been different, unpredictable.

i have noticed most of the indians use the words mummi, lol, if it was pakistan, pakistanis would be laughing their arse off lol

i have noticed most of the indians use the words mummi, lol, if it was pakistan, pakistanis would be laughing their arse off lol

well that was a reality show in india....if you want to see such videos of Pakistan then must watch THE LIVING ON THE EDGE.

lol this is funny starting thread... keep going guys I like the last video too.

All this could have been done in more civilized way......

why ? :undecided:

We can call them what we like, British people call their mothers "mummy" also, they have invented the language.

This begs the question. Why do Yanks call their fathers sir or pop and sometimes dad.
Why do yanks call their mothers mommy ?

It is actually a sign of respect. Kind of a cute way and more personalized way of speaking. What do YOU call your mother?

If you're suggesting we should opt for your stupid adopted Yank term of Mom or Mommy then no thank you. That just sounds stupid and American. As I've tried to explain before, we have our own Indianised language/accent .

And a "mummy" in the way you describe is simply a slang form of the word "mummification".

Some people in India also make fun, so according to you should we stick to Bibi / Bee-ji / Bay-bay ? :cheesy:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom