What's new

Pindi Metro Bus concerns

This has got to be the concern.

BpIoD-JIYAEZihY.jpg:large

There are no issues.

The Sharif Construction Company is going to dig up whole Pakistan for its share in these projects.

By the way, Sharif Construction Co. is not doing this for you. Its doing as it has some share in the Turkish company that is providing the buses for this project.

There are no issues.

The Sharif Construction Company is going to dig up whole Pakistan for its share in these projects.

By the way, Sharif Construction Co. is not doing this for you. Its doing as it has some share in the Turkish company that is providing the buses for this project.
I would have believed you but that Canadian flag isnt helping. Specially when TUQ has tarnished it. TUrkish Metro Bus system is among the best "Bus" system in the world. When Musharraf dug up Islamabad nobody uttered a word. Though I appreciate him for building all these avenues. You cant speak for a common man here who will benefit from such projects. Musharraf did 10 times more corruption than this government in development project but nobody said anything coz people are more interested in money being spent and seen.I see PTI's incompetence to spend only 40 percent of development budget in KPK as more glaring than N's lavish spending.

As some who ACTUALLY has to travel on Wagons from Pindi to Isloo, I find it hilarious that people are opposing this project!

Also, wait till they make 11th Av, NO one will remember the "Green Belt"

Thank you dear. And as someone who used to travel on those horrible wagons and suzukis, I completely agree with you. These people opposing this project should be FORCED to travel on current public transport systems until this project is finished. Lol phir yeh log roz dua mangain k Allah is project ko jaldi khatam kar.

I would have believed you but that Canadian flag isnt helping. Specially when TUQ has tarnished it. TUrkish Metro Bus system is among the best "Bus" system in the world. When Musharraf dug up Islamabad nobody uttered a word. Though I appreciate him for building all these avenues. You cant speak for a common man here who will benefit from such projects. Musharraf did 10 times more corruption than this government in development project but nobody said anything coz people are more interested in money being spent and seen.I see PTI's incompetence to spend only 40 percent of development budget in KPK as more glaring than N's lavish spending.

I have gone and seen it in Istanbul. They are replacing the bus with tram way.

It seems you have not traveled around. So please keep your wisdom to your self.

By the way, common man will benefit a lot more if the regular bus service is improved, police is reformed, schools are improved and the justice system. Not much to ask from a party in govt sixth time in the province.

Not that living abroad makes us any less sensitive to people needs. In fact it makes one feel more for those needs.

Whats the comparison with PTI? I m not PTI and I dont represent the party. If it hits you, you start naming people. Thats a really bad way to build an argument.

If anything, Musharraf was a lot less corrupt than PPP and PMLN. In Musharraf time, Pakistan was doing very well. Try getting the growth rate to 7% if your coveted govt of Nooras is not corrupt. IT is as corrupt as PPP. The difference is, most of the corruption is outside the country in Sharif offshore accounts.

This has got to be the concern.

BpIoD-JIYAEZihY.jpg:large

And the solution is Metro Bus! If only you patwaris could understand. All around the world, as I have traveled several countries, a govt runs a public transit corporation, not a Chief Minister pet project. That public transit falls under a local govt. Ring any bells! Local govt. The one your Noora will never give as it wants to control the funds.

Back
Top Bottom