What's new

‘Pilipino coast guards laughed while firing’

Man you just can't handle it fine this info is from the propaganda minister of china its not real its not credible at all and again who is lying just accept that you steal you people were caught and try to ram in hopes to evade capture and if we wanted to kill them why is it one person died? why is he important? like a president important you people are trying to sell a bocha that people knows is bad meat you people are just pathetic well keep it up soon people will hate you for being jerks steal caught and crying foul really? just pathetic! some advance country :rofl:

donkey first he is a Taiwanese , second Taiwan has send a team to investigate they don't need to listen to china propaganda , so simple logic why is it so hard for you to get it?

donkey first he is a Taiwanese , second Taiwan has send a team to investigate they don't need to listen to china propaganda , so simple logic why is it so hard for you to get it?

Man your really never mind moron is a moron

Some Taiwanese even told Mainlander to shut up.
By the way, you can see that there are different international voices supporting both sides.
Things are getting more interesting.

By the way this is not surprised that they were laughing. Don't forget they laughed at those poor tourists' dead too.

The news used was chinese mainland propaganda and plus the taiwanese media has been bias on the philippines they did not even tell the family that we apologies and gave our sympathies to their family insisted only consecrated on fueling Taiwanese rage resulting attacks on filipinos and other nationals in taiwan not to mention Ma was also adding more fuel by his show boating to the taiwanese public

Then afterward their police and students start lining up and took pictures in front of the shot up bus with all kind of happy gestures as if it was a scenic spot.
I will never forget that.

Some Taiwanese even told Mainlander to shut up.
By the way, you can see that there are different international voices supporting both sides.
Things are getting more interesting.

By the way this is not surprised that they were laughing. Don't forget they laughed at those poor tourists' dead too.

Well i have to admit that it was the worse i mean our SAF they would have taken the shot but for some reason the ground commander did not authorized and insisted they intrust that to the Manila SWAT (the worst police in the service heck abra SWAT is far better and they have less equipment and my Province local SWAT Team can do far better those Manila cops are the worse but let get back to topic sir soaringeagle its done and over

See?
Always try to act like a victim, without a sense of shame.

And when you criticize it for its attitude, it just keep repeating these meaningless words to troll and act like a broken radio:
"typical Chinese hahaha blahblahblah..."
"Stop talking you hurt my stomach hahahablahblah...".
which attempt to recover its true face by wasting your time with full of trolling posts.

See?
Always try to act like a victim, without a sense of shame.

And when you criticize it for its attitude, it just keep repeating these meaningless words to troll and act like a broken radio:
"typical Chinese hahaha blahblahblah..."
"Stop talking you hurt my stomach hahahablahblah...".
which attempt to recover its true face by wasting your time with full of trolling posts.

Wow you save all of that wow really love me that much? i just don't know what to say :smitten:

Looks like I don't need to say much more, since its posts already show its true face.

Just like those HK soap opera, when cops are criticizing punks, those punks always act like a victim, showing their ugly innocent faces, trolling around, playing with words and pretent to be "cool".

Looks like I don't need to say much more, since its posts already show its true face.

Just like those HK soap opera, when cops are criticizing punks, those punks always act like a victim, showing their ugly innocent faces, trolling around, playing with words and pretent to be "cool".

Sorry not a fan of soaps its waste of time i like action films better more action the better

Did I see people actually defending the shooters that laughed at shooting a fisherman?? I mean come on, are we that low? No matter what nationality you are, a crime is a crime. If you are laughing, you are no different than Islamic terrorists that are blinded by religion. You are jut blinded by nationality.

I really hope I don't see of some of you guys in real life, that could be scary!

Back
Top Bottom