What's new

‘Pilipino coast guards laughed while firing’

But don't forget that if they didn't poached in Philippines water most probably, the guy still alive today. Or even if they 'accidentally' poached and they were caught and tried to arrest by our PCG, they should have submit their boat for inspection instead of running away. Why would they run away? If they were slap by heavy fines by our PCG, (not sure if they were allowed to collect fines though) they should ask for OR, or let the PCG tow away their boat and pay the fines with the collecting officer onshore.

Maybe the coastguards should of not fire at the boat. Ruthless coast guards

All I could say is:
-the coast guard shouldn't shoot fishermen
-the fishermen should of listen

Anyway, the Philippines is starting to get hated.

All I could say is:
-the coast guard shouldn't shoot fishermen
-the fishermen should of listen

Anyway, the Philippines is starting to get hated.

Off topic.. Did you change your flags? Thought you're a Filipino.

The Philippinos are just killing assasins similar to the Japanese Imperial War Criminals. Remember the gratuitous killing of innocent women and children of Chinese Hong Kong. They just take a pleasure in killing unarmed civilians including women and children. They are worst than the last terrorists. China should throw away all the Philippinos maids, beggars and prostitutes from mainland China and Hong Kong. In addtion it should also impose an economic embargo forbidding imports from Phillippines and investment in this country.

Other person who lives in cave

The Philippinos are just killing assasins similar to the Japanese Imperial War Criminals. Remember the gratuitous killing of innocent women and children of Chinese Hong Kong. They just take a pleasure in killing unarmed civilians including women and children. They are worst than the last terrorists. China should throw away all the Philippinos maids, beggars and prostitutes from mainland China and Hong Kong. In addtion it should also impose an economic embargo forbidding imports from Phillippines and investment in this country.

Man i think your talking about your own country because this what you been going since your country was created

Off topic: Apparently Zero_wing says I am a "false flagger" but yes I am Filipino

Really since when i was speaking in filipino in this forum how in the hell can you say am false flagger? kagagohan mo subra pa sa gago!

Back
Top Bottom