What's new

PIJ leader in Tehran : Resistance made 'a great achievement' against Israel: Islamic Jihad SG

Muhammed45

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Iran, Islamic Republic Of

Resistance made 'a great achievement' against Israel: Islamic Jihad SG

Monday, 08 August 2022 14:15 [ Last Update: Monday, 08 August 2022 14:16 ]

Tehran (IP) - The Islamic Jihad's Secretary General, Ziad al-Nakhala, said that the movement had made a great achievement in the face of Israel, lauding the Palestinian people's resistance against the regime's aggression.​

Iran Press/ Middle East: Three days of Israeli attacks on Gaza left at least 44 Palestinians dead, including 15 children. At least 350 Palestinians suffered casualties.
Ziad al-Nakhala made the remarks on Sunday night after the Palestinian Islamic Jihad agreed to a truce with Israel following three days of brutal Israeli attacks on the Gaza Strip.
"The Palestinian nation, especially the al-Quds Brigades, managed to obtain a great achievement in the face of the Zionist enemy," Nakhala noted, adding, "I salute the Palestinian nation and its steadfastness."
Fifty-eight Zionist-populated settlements were simultaneously brought under the al-Quds Brigades' rocket fire," Nakhala said during a press conference in Tehran.
"The occupiers failed to impose any of their conditions on us," he added.
The Islamic Jihad, on the other hand, conditioned the truce on the release of two of its prisoners, who the Israeli regime had detained, al-Nakhala added.
The two prisoners are Bassem al-Saadi, a senior figure in the group's political wing who was recently arrested in the occupied West Bank, and Khalil Awawdeh.
The official stated that the Islamic Jihad came into existence to defend the unity of the Palestinian nation.
"I present this victory to all the peoples, which stood by the Palestinian nation," Nakhala said.
Despite agreeing to the truce, the movement has said it "reserves the right to respond to any recurrent Zionist aggression."
Three days of Israeli attacks on Gaza left at least 44 Palestinians dead, including 15 children. At least 350 Palestinians suffered casualties.
Since Friday, Israel has bombarded Gaza heavily, flattened buildings, and struck refugee camps.
Three days of Israeli attacks on Gaza left at least 44 Palestinians dead, including 15 children. At least 350 Palestinians suffered casualties.
The truce began at 11:30 pm local time on Sunday (20:30 GMT) despite a flurry of Israeli air raids and Palestinian rocket attacks up until the last minute.

This war resulted in no tangible success for PIJ.

However, the thieving jews can't claim much either. They assassinated three commanders, all of whom will be replaced and they failed to destroy any launch sites.

I'm actually more impressed how PIJ kept up it's shoot and scoot strategy so well in the densely-packed and difficult to maneuver Gaza Strip.

3567657.jpg

Islamic unity.

Ziad Al Nakhala meets Iranian leader after Israeli terrorists attack against Palestinians.

And is that achievement supposed to be after 50 dead Palestinians and 0 Israeli casualty

And is that achievement supposed to be after 50 dead Palestinians and 0 Israeli casualty
These statements usually come from people who sit behind their PC with their hands on keyboards after having a belching of lunch, the ones who havent shot a single fire at enemies of Islam.

The ones who have been following Israeli Palestinian developments/clashes know very well that there was a time when Jews bombed Palestinians for months without a single rocket being fired in return, which always resulted in losing Palestinian lands.

Nowadays thanks to the Islamic resistance, Israeli terrorists have to evacuate people from nearby cities in occupied Palestine and go into underground bunkers like bunch of rats before any operation against Palestinians. They cannot keep their assault even for a week.

There is much to do to support Palestinians, Iran has to arm Gaza with every missile capable of reaching every spot in Israel and hand them over to its close ally PIJ.

Last edited:
In che resistanciye ke zood atash bas ro ghabool kardo bedoone in ke yek esraeili ro ham bekoshe?

@Muhammed45 be in eftekhaar mikoni?
Hamas wasn't present in the clash hence the immediate ceasefire. Hamas' reaction was almost logical, you are aware that people of Gaza are beseiged for a long time now.

The ceasefire was proposed by Israelis through Egyptian mediators, its true that PIJ lost valuable men but in fact they proved that Israel cannot sustain a Long time engagement and also avoided more pressure on people of Gaza.

Iran has been amassing forces in Syria close to Israel for a long time now, God knows when but it is sure to come.

Whatever happened, don't forget that PIJ leader led the operation from Tehran. A very telling story

These statements usually come from people who sit behind their PC with their hands on keyboards after having a belching of lunch, the ones who havent shot a single fire at enemies of Islam.
Yeah it's because most of us don't want to fight in a losing cause. Everytime there's a fight with Israel Palestinian end up disproportionate losses

This war resulted in no tangible success for PIJ.

However, the thieving jews can't claim much either. They assassinated three commanders, all of whom will be replaced and they failed to destroy any launch sites.

I'm actually more impressed how PIJ kept up it's shoot and scoot strategy so well in the densely-packed and difficult to maneuver Gaza Strip.
So they are hiding among civilians, thus taking the risk that when Israel strikes back, civilians will be hit. And as videos show, many missiles fired by PIJ misfired and crashed in Gaza. Killing Palestinians.

In which way is this impressive? Isn’t is just cowardice? Killing your own people, so you can blame Israel.

So they are hiding among civilians, thus taking the risk that when Israel strikes back, civilians will be hit. And as videos show, many missiles fired by PIJ misfired and crashed in Gaza. Killing Palestinians.

In which way is this impressive? Isn’t is just cowardice? Killing your own people, so you can blame Israel.
Ah, cometh mongrelstein the foreskin muncher with his low IQ sandmutt take.

First of all, that allegation of yours that misfired missiles by PIJ killed civvies - per your own KIKEDF, there was only one such alleged instance and that too was debunked; they initially claimed am airstrike, then claimed a PIJ rocket killed them but then backtracked when people pointed out that the time those people died was at 8:30 pm, a good 20 minutes before PIJ launched it's salvo.

Secondly, I know you live with your head up your arse but there's a very popular slogan in Gaza among the civvies. It goes like this: Keep firing, keep firing, even if they fall on our heads.

Go and pitch all this to your amerikwan zogmutt golems, you filthy shitskin hebrew.

Ah, cometh mongrelstein the foreskin muncher with his low IQ sandmutt take.

First of all, that allegation of yours that misfired missiles by PIJ killed civvies - per your own KIKEDF, there was only one such alleged instance and that too was debunked; they initially claimed am airstrike, then claimed a PIJ rocket killed them but then backtracked when people pointed out that the time those people died was at 8:30 pm, a good 20 minutes before PIJ launched it's salvo.

Secondly, I know you live with your head up your arse but there's a very popular slogan in Gaza among the civvies. It goes like this: Keep firing, keep firing, even if they fall on our heads.

Go and pitch all this to your amerikwan zogmutt golems, you filthy shitskin hebrew.
Haha you funny guy. As I traveled to Israel a few times (and I’m not a Hebrew, I’m not religious at all, religion kills too many people) I know that Israel is the country that protects its people. Unfortunately Gaza doesn’t have a government that cares for its people, they use their dead people for their own benefits.
It’s too sad that the PIJ and Hamas listen to their masters in Tehran, more than they listen to their own people.
And for that single reason, Gaza will remain a shithole. Sad but true. While a few kilometers away, the beautiful city of Tel Aviv flourishes.

And by they way, I’m not so flexible that I can stick my head in my arse. And if I could, I wouldn’t.
And you see, I can react without verbal abuse. You should try that too, it enlightens your life

Haha you funny guy. As I traveled to Israel a few times (and I’m not a Hebrew, I’m not religious at all, religion kills too many people) I know that Israel is the country that protects its people. Unfortunately Gaza doesn’t have a government that cares for its people, they use their dead people for their own benefits.
It’s too sad that the PIJ and Hamas listen to their masters in Tehran, more than they listen to their own people.
And for that single reason, Gaza will remain a shithole. Sad but true. While a few kilometers away, the beautiful city of Tel Aviv flourishes.

And by they way, I’m not so flexible that I can stick my head in my arse. And if I could, I wouldn’t.
And you see, I can react without verbal abuse. You should try that too, it enlightens your life
Oh, the way you gargle their cum, you could have fooled the cuckold hebrews themselves, kek.

It's a concept beyond your grasp but the residents of Gaza themselves raise money Hamas and PIJ sink into their military budget. If anything, they're the ones absolutely insistent that their future doesn't become dependent on orders from filthy kikes, just like it has in West Bank where fatah rules.

No need to demonstrate how big-brained you are - the horseshit you spew is a dead giveaway of what a knuckle-dragging imbecile you are.

Enjoy your visits to the pedophile capital of the world (tel aviv); it's the right place for kikeroaches and their gentile whores.

Oh, the way you gargle their cum, you could have fooled the cuckold hebrews themselves, kek.

It's a concept beyond your grasp but the residents of Gaza themselves raise money Hamas and PIJ sink into their military budget. If anything, they're the ones absolutely insistent that their future doesn't become dependent on orders from filthy kikes, just like it has in West Bank where fatah rules.

No need to demonstrate how big-brained you are - the horseshit you spew is a dead giveaway of what a knuckle-dragging imbecile you are.

Enjoy your visits to the pedophile capital of the world (tel aviv); it's the right place for kikeroaches and their gentile whores.
I love you too :)

Back
Top Bottom