What's new

Picturing Pakistan's Past: The Beatles, Booze And Bikinis

what are you smoking? Musharaf and liberal? he never bashed islam. Man o man, dont know who tells you these things but i hope you recover soon.

Kandahar's finest probably :lol: ... Hasn't answered a single question of mine but instead kept repeating " liberals are jerks and infidels " and " enforce Islam at gun point " and those who oppose " kill em all " ... Recovery can only come if he ever acknowledges that there is a problem with himself ... Standard practice in psychology otherwise there is no cure actually ! :azn:

^ Am I talking to a real human or an autobot ? :cheesy:
Yes Liberals traitors always had a problem with me because I attack their master USA

what are you smoking? Musharaf and liberal? he never bashed islam. Man o man, dont know who tells you these things but i hope you recover soon.
Musharraf always bashed Islam you liberals don't bash Islam directly you use ways to bash Islam and Muslims just like your leader MUSHARRAF and other corrupt ****** mafia ruling Pakistan and you bigger master USA

Yes Liberals traitors always had a problem with me because I attack their master USA

Attack it all day in your imagination if you like , I see no problem with it :lol: But still we have more Muslims killing fellow Muslims ( all the way from Syria to Iran - with the assistance of other Muslim countries ofcourse ) than US at the end of the day and after the coalition leaves in 2014 , your favorite Taliban and other extremist groups will only be left with killing their own countrymen ... I do not like US's policies in the world but sadly you aren't capable of touching it on its territory which Afghanistan is not ... Again , no one here supports US ...

Musharraf always bashed Islam you liberals don't bash Islam directly you use ways to bash Islam

First of all , why would a liberal Muslim bash his own religion Islam ? :azn:

Second , what is the need of bashing Islam for anyone when at the end of the day you can do the job of convincing people very skillfully that Islam is not a complete code of life but a killing manual for anyone who dares disagree with it and that extremists are the representatives of Islam ? Not to mention - making the Great religion a laughing stock in the whole world :azn:

Attack it all day in your imagination if you like , I see no problem with it :lol: But still we have more Muslims than US at the end of the day and after the coalition leaves in 2014 , your favorite Taliban and other extremist groups will only be left with killing their own countrymen ... I do not like US's policies in the world but sadly you aren't capable of touching it on its territory which Afghanistan is not ...
Yes Taliban will rule Afghanistan and will bring peace and respect to people and minimize the crime rate to almost zero and also stop production of Drugs and also respect for women unlike liberals who have made women nothing but a ### Object

Mazay ki baat yeh hai, ab Pakistan main asli faashi chal rahi hai, but as long as no one is acknowledging it, people are okay with it - i.e. they won't go blow themselves up.

Yes Taliban will rule Afghanistan and will bring peace and respect to people and minimize the crime rate to almost zero and also stop production of Drugs and also respect for women unlike liberals who have made women nothing but a ### Object

They can rule Afghanistan and continue to slaughter people there because it doesn't fall under our jurisdiction , but they dare not continue their policies in Pakistan ...

Killing and flogging those who have opposed their ideology of extremism ?

Banning the education of women , enslaving them at home and not allowing them to travel ?

Banning all sports , killing musicians , entertainers and barbers ?

Blowing up other religion's statues , Cd and computer shops , closing Internet cafes ?

Cutting Afghanistan from rest of the world by banning TV , internet ?

Just like they did in Swat or Fata areas ? Right ? What end were they met with ?

Mazay ki baat yeh hai, ab Pakistan main asli faashi chal rahi hai, but as long as no one is acknowledging it, people are okay with it - i.e. they won't go blow themselves up.

:D :D :D

How true ! :rofl:

Bash USA all you like, i can care less, I live for Pakistan only. The fact that you live in Pakistan with that mentality bothers me not you bashing USA, carry on the bashing.
Musharraf always bashed Islam you liberals don't bash Islam directly you use ways to bash Islam and Muslims just like your leader MUSHARRAF and other corrupt ****** mafia ruling Pakistan and you bigger master USA
what do you mean my leader? you dont consider him your leader? man if i had to choose who rules Pakistan, our average corrupt political parties (all dirty liberals according to you) or some religious nut job, i will choose our political parties, sure they are stopping us from developing but atleast they won't take us back into 15th century eh?

Bash USA all you like

what do you mean my leader? you dont consider him your leader? man if i had to choose who rules Pakistan, our average corrupt political parties (all dirty liberals according to you) or some religious nut job

As if we have never bashed USA ourselves :rofl: Haven't these extremist relied on US when it was convenient for arms and training to defeat USSR otherwise what the hell could they do for liberating the country ? Nothing !

Your exclusive leader , my friend :D ... There's a reason right why religious parties have never formed Govt in Pakistan by themselves but relied on all those dirty liberals and the same infidel Pakistan army for their share of pie ( stake in Govt ) ? :P ...

Bash USA all you like, i can care less, I live for Pakistan only. The fact that you live in Pakistan with that mentality bothers me not you bashing USA, carry on the bashing.

what do you mean my leader? you dont consider him your leader? man if i had to choose who rules Pakistan, our average corrupt political parties (all dirty liberals according to you) or some religious nut job, i will choose our political parties, sure they are stopping us from developing but atleast they won't take us back into 15th century eh?
No I don't consider that traitor and than jerk as my leader he was a curse for Pakistan just like all the other liberals they are the biggest curse for Pakistan and we need to get rid of this curse and we will do it really very soon

No I don't consider that traitor and than jerk as my leader he was a curse for Pakistan

Yes , every single leader from the creation of Pakistan was a curse for the nation and only your Taliban friends murdering people left and right in this country can bring peace , I get it ! :D

They can rule Afghanistan and continue to slaughter people there because it doesn't fall under our jurisdiction , but they dare not continue their policies in Pakistan ...

Killing and flogging those who have opposed their ideology of extremism ?

Banning the education of women , enslaving them at home and not allowing them to travel ?

Banning all sports , killing musicians , entertainers and barbers ?

Blowing up other religion's statues , Cd and computer shops , closing Internet cafes ?

Cutting Afghanistan from rest of the world by banning TV , internet ?

Just like they did in Swat or Fata areas ? Right ? What end were they met with ?

:D :D :D

How true ! :rofl:

Flogging Punishment is part of Islam secondly Music is haram TV is promotes Islam than allowed but vulgarity is not allowed other religious places can't be attacked and women education is allowed but if they want to travel out of city than they must travel with a Mehram that is law of Islam so you have ant problem with Islam than openly say it

No I don't consider that traitor and than jerk as my leader he was a curse for Pakistan just like all the other liberals they are the biggest curse for Pakistan and we need to get rid of this curse and we will do it really very soon
:rofl::rofl: ok, good luck with that

Flogging Punishment is part of Islam secondly Music is haram TV is promotes Islam than allowed but vulgarity is not allowed other religious places can't be attacked and women education is allowed but if they want to travel out of city than they must travel with a Mehram that is law of Islam so you have ant problem with Islam than openly say it

I have been quite open in saying that all the extremists follow a twisted interpretation and perverted version of Islam made to suit a few Mullah's interests - asking people to kill everyone doing their supposed " unislamic things " ... Anything new ? :D

I have no problem with it but it becomes extreme when people like you want to enforce it by violence and force.

Back
Top Bottom