What's new

Pictures of the Turkish Military base under construction in Somalia

Obviously you guys missed the sarcasm in what I wrote. Considering the stability of Somalia or the lack thereof it's a pretty big gamble to invest our first space launch in a place like that. And since it's outside our country we'll have less control of what will happen there.

I do not believe this investment is a smart initiative.

Obviously you guys missed the sarcasm in what I wrote. Considering the stability of Somalia or the lack thereof it's a pretty big gamble to invest our first space launch in a place like that. And since it's outside our country we'll have less control of what will happen there.

I do not believe this investment is a smart initiative.

We could work at SONMIANI base with Pakistan too. But Afrika is the continent for the future.

This is extremely heart warming,the pace,satisfied with everything,we share common goals,heritage ,History and many more.

somalia can become the entry point of Turkish goods to the Growing african Markets ,Our abundent Raw mateirals,we acknowledge your country Help in the Hour of great Need.Somalia is now doing the right moves.

Ready to go !

I hope Turkish Space Launch Center will be here in equatorial area !

askeri-us-somali-880.jpg

CsYhUR8XEAEPDi5.jpg

CsYhUR7W8AAkXKF.jpg

CsYhUSAWgAA_EjN.jpg

Well,Somalia especially in the South is a vast agricultural land,This military base will ensure better stability for this region and that benefits somalia immensely.
Somali_Agri_660.jpg

Well,Somalia especially in the South is a vast agricultural land,This military base will ensure better stability for this region and that benefits somalia immensely.
Somali_Agri_660.jpg

I have a few friends in Ethiopia setting up textile factories, I'm sure once Somalia becomes more stable business opportunities will increase there. BTW is it a delicacy to consume raw meat in somalia to?

Nice I like the entrance looks like some US embassy.

But what is the style on main buildings and mosque, looks like turkish presidential palace style.

August 2017 - Somalia Conflict/Control Map
somalia-map-of-control-2017.jpg

(AMISOM: African Union Mission in Somalia)

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom