What's new

Pictures of the Turkish Military base under construction in Somalia

Hahahahahahah good one
Turkey should think about it
I swear to god if there is media reveals violations against blacks will take two days and u will see civil war there
The Americans will find a way to blame that on Turkey too. lol

Dont worry bro, they will be few of them in Syria. Patience :-)
That is what we want bro. Because, we want the best for the region, unlike outsiders....:-)

I think the base is a great move , congrats
I hope we can also take similar measures around Afghan area and other regions

I think Somalia has a hot bed of trouble , due to piracy and same problem exists in Afghan side , it has just bogged down Pakistan for last 20 years. When solution is really very straight forward

Somalia Minister Of Defence Major General Abdulkadir Sheikh Ali Dini visiting Turkish-Somali Jazeera Military Base under construction...
24v2k9k.jpg

a9qs1w.jpg

10drupi.jpg

20f41ud.jpg

2gv0wmh.jpg

119xqf5.jpg

iohx74.jpg

301oys3.jpg

2ynhydv.jpg

2d1wh3b.jpg

34dr6dj.jpg

ezog47.jpg

volxfq.jpg

Last edited:
Mash'Allah
Turkey is making all the right moves :)
Are you really from north korea? If so could you share some pictures videos of the country?

On topic, this is a good start. We should build bases all across the Africa!

Are you really from north korea? If so could you share some pictures videos of the country?

On topic, this is a good start. We should build bases all across the Africa!

No, I am in Turkey and of Pakistani origin

I consider Turkey my second home :)

I just have North Korean flags to piss off those who think it's normal to consume cow urine

Last edited:
We're going to build a space launch center outside our own country... Nice way to keep the public in the dark.......

They should refine old videos of launches from Ariana and such places if they're going to broadcast it in Turkey fooling people with imaginary launches and such.

We're going to build a space launch center outside our own country... Nice way to keep the public in the dark.......

They should refine old videos of launches from Ariana and such places if they're going to broadcast it in Turkey fooling people with imaginary launches and such.
The biggest reason is because its closer to Equator, its about needing less fuel iirc, France is sending its sattelites from French Guiana for exsample.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom