What's new

[Gallery] Iranian Armed Forces

which part did not you understand?

It's not that I don't understand what you're saying, I just don't understand the logic behind it, because it doesn't make sense to me. For example, the regular army is supposed to be the backbone and first line of defence for a nation, not a volunteer militia, which is what the IRGC is.

We're seeing IRGC doing things that the regular military is supposed to do, for example; Protecting the IP pipeline.

Than again, I've never claimed to know how the Iranian security forces work, so again, to each his own.

It's not that I don't understand what you're saying, I just don't understand the logic behind it, because it doesn't make sense to me. For example, the regular army is supposed to be the backbone and first line of defence for a nation, not a volunteer militia, which is what the IRGC is.

We're seeing IRGC doing things that the regular military is supposed to do, for example; Protecting the IP pipeline.

Than again, I've never claimed to know how the Iranian security forces work, so again, to each his own.

First of all IRGC isn't a volunteer force they are some well-trained troops which enjoy all equipments that an strong army does, I think it was thought that it could prevent any possible military coup in future , after revolution and before its birth (IRGC) we experienced some failed military coups from regular army which weakened it and made it untrustworthy in the eyes of statesmen and politician as we have witnessed it in Egypt and Turkey in recent years

First of all IRGC isn't a volunteer force they are some well-trained troops which enjoy all equipments that an strong army does, I think it was thought that it could prevent any possible military coup in future , after revolution and before its birth (IRGC) we experienced some failed military coups from regular army which weakened it and made it untrustworthy in the eyes of statesmen and politician as we have witnessed it in Egypt and Turkey in recent years

So IRGC troops get paid regular wages?

Again, I don't really understand this train of thought, so all I'm going to say is "good luck with that" and move on with my life.

So IRGC troops get paid regular wages?

Again, I don't really understand this train of thought, so all I'm going to say is "good luck with that" and move on with my life.

IRGC - Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps

the definition is clear.

Look at Egypt nowadays, what happened for morsi and their revolution? or how many times opposition sides and the army tried to committed coup in Turkey?

Whereas the regular military (artesh, Army ) defends Iran's borders and maintains internal order, according to the Iranian constitution, the IRGC is intended to protect the country's Islamic system. While the Revolutionary Guards state that their role in protecting the Islamic system is preventing foreign interference as well as coups by the military or "deviant movements".

It's kind of difference between waffen SS and whermacht.

ShowPicture.aspx

15_8512040042_L600.jpg

25183280854179140226.jpg

w0ehyjbxwlu7dy3t3nod.jpg

TAFTAN.jpg

uh2kpa2qzg7kn8glbz.jpg

images

58802030308l600.jpg

Back
Top Bottom