What's new

[Gallery] Iranian Armed Forces

after having a look at thread i don't know it was just me.or anybody else i noticed Iranian army Looks Better than Indian and Pakistani soldiers. Any one else?
I don't know about equipment but their fitness is higher.

Probably because they are under high threat and training a lot. Also South Asian food is really unhealthy.

1016878_570614782996979_62431620_n.jpg

after having a look at thread i don't know it was just me.or anybody else i noticed Iranian army Looks Better than Indian and Pakistani soldiers. Any one else?
There training looks Western isn't it? Like Hollywood movies.

Are there mountains in Iran? If yes, how much percentage of Iran's territory consists of mountains?

What a camouflage!!!

Except in desert areas, most of Iran is mountains. You can see mountains almost anywhere you go.

Here's a topographic map, might explain better:

topographische_karte_iran.jpg

What???? The government is watching military parade from a roadside tent (cloth canopy) not from some decent building structure. Why????

Except in desert areas, most of Iran is mountains. You can see mountains almost anywhere you go.

Here's a topographic map, might explain better:
Persia's reality: Frequent devastating earthquakes

Last edited by a moderator:
There training looks Western isn't it? Like Hollywood movies.

Yeah you are right, i think may be they have to keep the hollywood standards for Americans just to show them that they are not iraq.

I guess all of you guys have heared or read something about the 1976 Tehran UFO incident, which was one of the most famous, reliable, and well-documented UFO sightings in the world (documented by CIA and DIA, withnessed by reliable people such as high-ranked officers). I was always really impressed by the bravery and endeavor of these guys particularly the second pilot General Parviz Jafari who almost faced death several times and said I was certain from the beginning that this is a UFO, and despite these, he didn't stop intercepting it until the control tower told him to give up and return back to the base.
Wikipedia has a good article on it
1976 Tehran UFO incident - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
but it's too long and I wonder if anyone can find a short version of the story and create a thread about it.

What is this sniper rifle in picture of Serpentine ?

It's the Austrian sniper rifle, Steyr HS.50. Iran bought about 800 rifles from Austria in 2006.
It's renamed to Sayyad-2 and if I'm not mistaken, it's currently being produced in Iran too.

Steyr_HS_.50-right_side-non.jpg

Back
Top Bottom